I left Actualized.org

Someone here

If you left Acrualized cause online addiction etc. then why stick to this forum? Makes no sense.

Also, you don't fear solipsism. The emotion fear or anxiety is how the thought, solipsism or aloneness, feels.

There must be an effortless way.

46 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

If you left Acrualized cause online addiction etc. then why stick to this forum? Makes no sense.

Also, you don't fear solipsism. The emotion fear or anxiety is how the thought, solipsism or aloneness, feels.

Part of the reason why I left is because how Leo is literally losing his sanity recently with his unjustified overblown "no one ever is awake but me crap"… But  I didn't mention it in the post. 

Also this forum is less addictive because it's less active. 

Solipsism is the claim that only you are conscious.. Can you verify with 100% certainty that this is false.? 

Good job. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

There isn’t choice anymore than there are actually two separate selves, forums or a problem between. 

Apparently thought can make it seem so. 

Two cents… take a minute to get clear on what you want from here. 

Even clearer on what you want to let go of or be without. 

So what’s wanted can arise, fill in, be. 

Manifest.

Then proceed.

You are the creator of your reality. 

39 minutes ago, Phil said:

Two cents… take a minute to get clear on what you want from here. 

Even clearer on what you want to let go of or be without. 

I want happiness and success and well being and Goodness in all aspects of my life. 

I want to let go of my philosophical pointless obsession. 

Edited by Someone here

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I want to let go of my philosophical pointless obsession. 

Careful with that one.   Going to hard in this direction is a trap too.  I find there's a Marriage or working with between ideas and embodiment.  There's a collaboration between thought and embodiment possible.  Thinking is just as much a part of what's here as is staring at your navel.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I think the question was clear. 

I don't see how that question is connected to what I said.

"Also, you don't fear solipsism. The emotion fear or anxiety is how the thought, solipsism or aloneness, feels."

And you answered with a question:

"Solipsism is the claim that only you are conscious.. Can you verify with 100% certainty that this is false.?"

Did you even read what I said lol?

There must be an effortless way.

On 3/24/2023 at 4:36 PM, Someone here said:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/91039-its-time-to-say-goodbye/

And will stick to this forum. 

Did I made the right choice? 

Why do you need confirmation by consensus?  Your instincts got you to leave, intellectual choice put you there following what others believed.  

Chiclen or egg which came first scenario, conceived brain or nurtured mind?

The question reguires understanding of how things actually evolve as one of a kind in series parallel time occupying space as specifically here mutually evolving separately.

thermodynamic principles are self evident and principals of possibilities keep secrets from the governed masses on the need to know curriculum of societal evolution created by intellectual interpretations of living beyond current time displaced.

Think outside self containment in your own skin is the social narrative "Think outside a box".

"Open minded is honor power of suggestion more than time adapting to the moment here.".  

Choices compound into ever changing decisions made where one sees themself in character rather than ancestral time displaced mutually existing here now a unique gender within current populaiton of this species occupying space in this atmosphere, now in ever changing form here.

You have free will, but what will you do to believe you aren't limited to being eternally separated evolving here one at a time?

What is the name of this website?  Actuality of Being.  isn't named Factuality of Reality.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.