What are the consequences of kundalini awakening?

A few days ago I'm almost certain I had a kundalini awakening while meditating. I was removing emotional blockages in my body and I noticed a buildup of energy in the lower part of my body. It was trying to rise upwards but there were blockages there which made it very uncomfortable. I went about removing the blockages and slowly moved the energy up towards the crown chakra. Once the energy reached the crown, I shot up energy from my root chakra, through my spine into the crown, completing the circuit. Once i did this it felt like a lightning bolt through my entire body. My entire nervous system lit up I felt like I was going super saiyan. This lasted for quite a while and the next few days felt like my energetic body and emotions were unstable. 

Are there long term benefits to this or is it dangerous? and what should I expect going ahead? 

Bonus question: is there a relationship between kundalini awakening and law of attraction?

@spiritual dreams okay, yea I don't know if there's any benefits or even why it happens but i experienced something similar when I was 16. I took some lsd and there came a point when a rush of energy burst out of the body so quick that it felt like my head exploded. Then i felt like I was running full speed but I was sitting down. Seriously, I could feel my legs and arms moving and my head spinning yet I was actually sitting still. After that everything felt more alive, like more raw.

♾️

@spiritual dreams i wanna say yes....and no 😂. Yes as in, there's heightened sensitivity, and more clarity arises from that. And no, because looking for benefits is a subtle way of trying to exploit this natural energy, when in reality the energy is prior to "you". So "you" is not gonna get benefits. It is a perfectly natural behavior to seek benefits from spiritual practices, kundalini, etc. So nothing wrong with that 🙂.

♾️

On 2/26/2023 at 8:50 PM, spiritual dreams said:

Are there long term benefits to this or is it dangerous?

The unblockage is the benefit. 

and what should I expect going ahead? 

Less blockage. 

Bonus question: is there a relationship between kundalini awakening and law of attraction?

If you want there to be. 

I experienced something similar today.

I was basically questioning thoughts and beliefs, specifically about something wanted and limiting beliefs.

I felt a similar sort of electrical / sparkling energy eminating from the spine to the upper body. The difference was though that it didn't rise up from the root, but from the level of the heart.

There must be an effortless way.

17 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I experienced something similar today.

I was basically questioning thoughts and beliefs, specifically about something wanted and limiting beliefs.

I felt a similar sort of electrical / sparkling energy eminating from the spine to the upper body. The difference was though that it didn't rise up from the root, but from the level of the heart.

Ah nice. I'm still working on my heart chakra.

@spiritual dreams

That sounds great. Unblockaging & raising vibration are the same imo and indeed very conducive to attracting. 

I’m a ball buster surely, but even more so… I bet another thought arises as to what the ‘substance’ so to speak is, which is the ‘connection’. 

If I were in your shoes, I’d explore that by just basically seeing what thought arises as to what that ‘substance’ might be, and then let that thought go, and another will arise which feels even better, and so on… until you just can’t even handle how good you’re feeling and have to ‘dial it down’ a bit. 

Kundalini is basically a conceptualization of a win when it comes to integrating the benefits of the Chakras model.  It's a pointer, a representation of a destination.  An encouragement to work on the Chakras model.  I do believe that integrating the Chakras Model is one of the best self-help models/tools available.  It's one of the classic tools of self-help.  Almost any issue that someone has can be isolated to one of The 7 Chakras.  It's like a really good map for self-help.  Very succinct too.  I think it may be the most succinct model there is.  Think of Kundalini as an ideal enlightenment that comes as a result of getting all 7 of the Charkas functioning at their best.  Some people think Kundalini is a bodily awakening, I'm not taking anything away from you, I'm just offering my own point of view and I'm not assuming it's the one right answer for everyone.

Edited by Joseph Maynor