So here's the deal, ime Awareness or Consciousness seems to not be the body or the mind, since one can apparently focus on parts of the body, breath, thoughts, sounds or sight, it seems to be this 'thing' call Awareness or Consciousness is empty, it seems to be 'Me' and it seems to not have any limitations in the sense that I can 'imagine' it would be possible for this thing to be 'alive' or keep 'existing' once the physical body stops pumping blood (aka, what humans call 'death') and the brain stops functioning.

So let's say that this apparent possibility, it's indeed true. So let's say 'my' body stops pumping blood, brain stops working. Body its in the soil now. No mental activity, no memory, no nothing. Awareness its still there. So what now? Does this awareness exist by itself? It would´t be even sight or sound (that comes apparently from the brain), so its not like Awareness could be 'entertained' with watching worms or hearing flies in the middle of the forest, while the body that was 'attached' or 'emanating from' its being decomposed.

I'm quite frustrated that it doesn't seem to be answer to this. I am beggining to think total awakening (realization of Truth, there is no death, etc...) it's not possible! I can totally see that is only One mind, and there Is no separation actually. But, there doesn't seem to be a clear answer what happens with this 'empty awareness' when body+brain stops working. (death)

On 2/16/2023 at 8:43 AM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

So here's the deal, ime Awareness or Consciousness seems to not be the body or the mind, since one can apparently focus on parts of the body, breath, thoughts, sounds or sight, it seems to be this 'thing' call Awareness or Consciousness is empty, it seems to be 'Me' and it seems to not have any limitations in the sense that I can 'imagine' it would be possible for this thing to be 'alive' or keep 'existing' once the physical body stops pumping blood (aka, what humans call 'death') and the brain stops functioning.

So let's say that this apparent possibility, it's indeed true. So let's say 'my' body stops pumping blood, brain stops working. Body its in the soil now. No mental activity, no memory, no nothing. Awareness its still there. So what now? Does this awareness exist by itself? It would´t be even sight or sound (that comes apparently from the brain), so its not like Awareness could be 'entertained' with watching worms or hearing flies in the middle of the forest, while the body that was 'attached' or 'emanating from' its being decomposed.

I'm quite frustrated that it doesn't seem to be answer to this. I am beggining to think total awakening (realization of Truth, there is no death, etc...) it's not possible! I can totally see that is only One mind, and there Is no separation actually. But, there doesn't seem to be a clear answer what happens with this 'empty awareness' when body+brain stops working. (death)

Awareness is all there is. The body is imaginary.   You are pure Consciousness.    So it's not that objects or "beings"  have Consciousness-  those things are rather held within Consciousness. 

On 2/16/2023 at 5:43 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

The idea of "objects, conscious objects, conscious or consciousness" is your beliefs, thought and attachment. When there is no attachment there is no objects, conscious or consciousness. The entire universe is here because of your attachment, if there is no attachment, you will realize that now is before so called birth and nothing has ever happened, just get in lost so called thoughts, not even. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Nothing is conscious. The notion of existence applies to things but consciousness is nothing and so asking whether it exists is turning it into an object, denaturing it.

You are trying to create a mental framework in which you study consciousness and its properties. But consciousness is not the object in your framework, consciousness is your current experience, it is no-object, no-thing. If you try to study consciousness as a property animals have, you aren't studying THIS consciousness, you are studying some imaginary concept of consciousness you apply to animals.

Whether animals or objects are conscious or whatever that means is irrelevant to your consciousness or actual consciousness. You can only experience consciousness through no-thought.

4201 is my number

On 2/16/2023 at 11:09 AM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Have done it. Works but it hasn't revealed what Im talking about 😞 

Have you tried navigating space limited to mutually evolving here since conceived and your tme here is the combined changes your body experiences adapting to the moment being alive in series parallel displacement with all other living things native to this atmosphere.

the harmony of eternally separated now. That binary code of 0 equals never existed before and 1 being never duplicated again as conceived to replace the 30 lifetimes to your previous 4 generation gap ancestral progression into your concieved to be here now.

The tyranny of self evident displacement, no body is asked to be born, but a result of specific combinations added so far as a whole universe changing forward now.

Perpetual balancing cycles within the cycle of eternally separated here at this time regardless geographical point universally within the whle processing done currently.

Reasonable doubt allows power of suggestion to manipulate actual results into each brain choosing to acknowledge or believe anything else is possible, but what is left is a brain evolved to only navigate living proportionately alive now.

Social programmed mind vs genetically displaced brain in a body never dulicating what it was to date. Every lifetime works the same way at the same time in the same situation. Adapt or become extinct.

Something I recommend, nobody else is willing to even consider it.  The dead giveaway between ancestors adapting and type cast people serving reasonable doubt.

Edited by solereproduction