Do Governments Oppress People Consciously?

I used to think that the Governments around the globe were all unconscious and not knowing the damage they're doing, but now I'm opening up to the opposite possibility. What if they are aware of the hurt they cause? What if they are willingly deceiving their citizens? America's also included.

♾️

It's still unconsciousness whether "they" know what they are doing or not. If anyone, (leader or not) knowingly does harm to another thinking gain for themselves will come out of it, that's the most ignorant expectation one could possibly come to. 🤷‍♂️ If a leader thinks he or she will get re-elected by voting for something he/she knows and feels is wrong, and that their staying in power is for the "greater good" because they believe that they are "good", the whole separate self idea of fixed good/wrong thing IS the corruption. "I'm willing to do what's wrong because I know I'm right."  Likewise the entire country can believe that it is good and so if it reactively goes to war that is "good" because the country is good. No. Just no. 😂 The entire structure of leaders and the idea of countries as being more powerful or less powerful is a misunderstanding of what leadership and power truly is. The only real power is in the Vortex, and the only way anyone actually leads in practice is through that connection. 

Youtube Channel  

On 2/12/2023 at 12:16 AM, Orb said:

I used to think that the Governments around the globe were all unconscious and not knowing the damage they're doing, but now I'm opening up to the opposite possibility. What if they are aware of the hurt they cause? What if they are willingly deceiving their citizens? America's also included.

There is a difference between unconscious and subconscious.  Instincts work unconsciously or awake but power of suggestion touches instinctive subconsciousness when alert to everything taking place outside the skin.

Vocabulary interprets living, not defines life in real time.  Evolving is real time separation of existing reproductions living in series parallel displacement as ancestrally arrived leaving last 5 generation gaps with living reproductions changing forms shaped since conceived to replace their previous 4 generation gaps.

Inversion conversion or fission and fusion working in real time evolving is a constant balancing between all extreme results. So when inorganic results combine gaseous, liquid, mineral chemical molecular content to shape and form present universal positions kinetically perpetually balancing to specificity of evolving done prganically native to this atmosphere, here now. including organic combinations of DNA ancestrally present.

Two parallel events in series parallel time.  Simple compounding changes working same way never duplicating details arriving next.  Time each cycle is here in ever changing form remains now relative to all 5 generation gaps since arrival.

Specific gravity kinetically working in plain sight each brain is capable of navigating here one at a time.

But society designed ideas to replace natural limitations. Reasonable doubt has to validate speculation as something more valuable than mutually evolving forward here.

I will let you think that out, it took me decades to put actual life. Shouldn't take you that long since someone(me) already debunked humanity as a whole.

What will your free will do? ignore me, protect humanity, change your mind?  I don't know that answer yet. The future only develops forward as eternally separated now.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling