Is Perception Flat or Does it Have Depth?

Orb

@Mandy this resonates. I was actually referring to the visual field and mistakenly called it perception, but hey maybe this accident will inspire some good insights.    Is there even a difference between visual field and perception? Brain is melting.@Phil how can you know it's a ball? Especially if you're looking from this ball and cannot see it since you're looking from it?

Edited by Orb

♾️

9 hours ago, Orb said:

how can you know it's a ball? Especially if you're looking from this ball and cannot see it since you're looking from it?

The ‘knower’ is like the ‘looker’. By being the spheres I make it seem as if I’m in the middle. Aka ‘the center of the universe’. Same for ‘you’, which is of course me. 

9 hours ago, Winter said:

What size is this ball?

Infinity. 

@Phil

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

She said the balls are an appearance, balls is a concept, and your / my balls is an illusion. 

We meet in the astral plane on Tuesdays. 

That there is a "she " is  the illusion.  Without the conjecture/belief of separate selves...there is neither "my " nor "your " balls . Everything is an illusion ..just not the balls.  The discord with source is felt .

Likewise "astral plane " and "Tuesdays" are thoughts. Not even 😂

(Just missing some good ol' "Nahm". Nothing serious).