How to change states of consciousness?

Isagi Yoichi

Empty out the ideas that there is a you & states,
A you & ego,

A you & life,

A you & Awareness,

Empty ‘my’, sit back and sigh, release all the ideal ‘Whys!’

There is nothing to end, just smudges on the lens, that keeps the eyes from seeing Endless Friend.

Laugh & Cry, pretend, feeling the now send, no-start mends. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Omar Osama

By expression, creativity. 
Art, writing, music, drawling, anything Vibration moves towards.

You already are essentially.

Meditation is the art of returning to Non-Start, sometimes we Sit/ Empty & sometimes we Play/ Create. Feeling always the way, thought just makes it seem away. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

3 hours ago, Loop said:

@Omar Osama

By expression, creativity. 
Art, writing, music, drawling, anything Vibration moves towards.

You already are essentially.

Meditation is the art of returning to Non-Start, sometimes we Sit/ Empty & sometimes we Play/ Create. Feeling always the way, thought just makes it seem away. 

Omg, it makes sense now how can I not know something obvious and clear like this thank you.

It was always like that, but I let people influence my choices.

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

12 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

How to change my state of consciousness permanently?

I don't want to have the same thoughts every day I want to end the way I live life.

How to be free from ego control?

How to master my ego?

This is lots of work brother. Enlightenment is must. Realization of thought, you and universe is an illusion is must. Meditate at least 6 hours a day. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

How to change states of consciousness?

All which is experienced is change. All change is apparent. All change is an appaearance, of, infinite consciousness. 

You, infinite consciousness, never change. 

You, consciousness, appear… and appear as the thought, ‘change’. 

When consciousness is believing the thought that there are states of itself, and that itself changes, consciousness is overlooking the very nature of it’s eternally unchanging infinite self.

In overlooking, consciousness experiences the discord of the beliefs, and seems toseek a remedy - a way to feel better. 

There there is apparent consciousness at the ready to sell to consciousness… consciousness. 

Consciousness is unconditional love. 

Consciousness is already love, and is already infinite, and is already unconditionally whole, complete & fulfilled. 

Yet, is believing some thoughts… and overlooking. 

Believing thoughts makes consciousness, awareness, unconditonal love seem as if “it” were a thing of thoughts.

And so the seeking of what’s longed for continues. 

While what’s longed for is what’s seeking. 

What in thought context is believed to be longed for doesn’t exist. 

What’s seeking is what’s longed for, and is existence. 

This, is what’s longed for. 

This. As This is, now. 

Instead, as consciousness, simply be conscious of - what change is preferred. As in, arises as preferences.  

A lighter fitter body? Exercise & eat clean. 

A lighter, clearer conscience? Speak honestly. Say what you really want to, so to speak. 

A clear & peaceful mind? Meditate. Let the activity of thoughts about yourself (as “consciousness”, “awareness”, “unconditional love”) go.

Only ineffable pure consciousness remains. The same ineffable unknown by anyone consciousness which is / was appearing as, the thoughts / thought activity. 

Come to the celebration. 

It’s Here. 

Allow the survivial paradigm, the materialist’s paradigm, the separate self paradigm, separatism, conjecture (all conditioning) to empty out meditatively / via meditation - and indeed, it will. 

Pro tip; when barfing, don’t eat the barf, don’t try to get anyone else to eat the barf - just barf. 

This is not something that one’s word could be taken for. 

This is already This. 

What’s barfed isn’t This, it’s “that”. 

And as Byron Katie says, ‘thoughts appear’ (about there being a “that”).

But this is the celebration, and it is here, now, This. 

13 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

Consciousness is conscious now, of the thoughts about, of the concept -  “states of consciousness” - and of the thought “my state of consciousness”, and of the concept of “permanence”. 

“States of consciousness” is a thought, a self-referential concept, consciousness is xialready conscious of.

Isn’t it so? 

(How else is the expression of occurring.)

The rhetoric of ‘my’ state of consciousness is manipulation, a mental molestation aimed to convince consciousness that it is a separate self, separate of consciousness… which has consciousness. This is ‘the materialist’s paradigm’. The belief that consciousness arise of the body or bodymind, and that this is “known” by “the knower” of consciousness. Thought attachment. Monkey mind (and you’re not a monkey! You’re consciousness!)

This manipulation is innocent, and arises as narcissism, which is intense emotional separation, which is intense aversion, which is what suffering is in the first place. 

All that’s desired really is the fullness of feeling; the wholeness, completeness, of the love, which is synonymous with consciousness, which you already are.

Love is awareness, consciousness… aware of and conscious of all apparent change. 

Which is, love. 

Unconditional love. 

That ‘means’ all these conditions, this activity of thought about states of consciousness, about my state of consciousness, have to go / be recognized as, thoughts. Beliefs. 

That activity of thought, and the believing of the thoughts, creates an illusion of there being “a knower” of consciousness-awareness-love. 

Creates confusion. 

Consciousness-awareness-love is conscious of, aware of, and unconditionally loving of - the thoughts - consciousness-awareness-love - is being, is appearing as. 

There is no presence of or actuality of a “separate self” which “knows”. 

“I know” is an illusion, a believing of thoughts, a belief, that there is a separate self, “the knower”. 

I don't want to have the same thoughts every day I want to end the way I live life.

Just as @Loop expressed - just as I am expresssing - express

Let it all up & out of the body. 

Unfetter. 

Let go of all which is discordant. 

The simplest way perhaps, is expressing emotions via the emotional scale, instead of thoughts about a “separate self”. 

This is clarity, concentration, focus, fullness, wholeness, happiness… and the truly unspeakable joy of what’s preferred manifesting. 

Of what arises as a thought, idea or concept… manifesting ‘in th flesh’. 

There is no more thrilling thrill. 

And This is already the case. 

How to master my ego?

Meditation vs ‘garbage’. 

@ConsciousDreamer666

I wish I could do psychedelics but not accessible in my country?

I tried to do kriya yoga stuff but my leg hurt too much it's really stupid and unnecessary pain compared to the islamic spiritual practice Salat is better and more effective also faster people in the west really don't appreciate how powerful it is they are always biased towards yoga and buddhism as there are no other religions or practices in the world but it doesn't matter anyways they are all lead to the same God.

On 1/17/2023 at 12:49 AM, Omar Osama said:

How to master my ego?

Understand how kinetic eternity works in plain sight with genetic results actually only existing as eternally separated occupying space now.  Your body never stays total sum achieved to this point of evolving as a whole part of eternally separated now regardless inorganic or ancestral displacement.

One erodes, the other decomposes at the end of their reproductive cycle present.

thermodynamic principles with molecular migration compounding results like never before again.  

To change your consciousness is never fall prey to intellectual conscience demanding taking side of a consensus in we believe life exceeds ones time evolving forward now.

Never has, never will..

On 1/16/2023 at 11:49 PM, Omar Osama said:

How to master my ego?

Let go of the need to be free and master yourself.  You're thinking too hard.   Mastering requires little thought.   It requires just being.  

You can't think your way into a non-dual state of consciousness.  You have to be without thought.   

12 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Let go of the need to be free and master yourself.  You're thinking too hard.   Mastering requires little thought.   It requires just being.  

You can't think your way into a non-dual state of consciousness.  You have to be without thought.   

thoughts are recited ideas compared against everything else beyond one's displacement.

thinking is navigating the situation of never staying the same results twice again.  Your body has never stayed the form of your fertilized cell. The nucleus of that cell is your current brain navigating time occupying space being eternally separated now as equally part of the whole evolving universe present.

Equality in plain sight.  

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

On 1/17/2023 at 6:49 AM, Omar Osama said:

How to master my ego?

Try to become overly conscious about what is happening in the present moment then give all of your attention to that state - then let go the overly conscious and give all of your attention to someone else. I end up in a weird state very quick. 

Give all of your attention when reading something then try to remember what was it you read. You will remember the thing you read and probably the experience that you had while reading it. Try read something without giving all of your attention what it is that you are doing to the point that you lose the awareness of being aware about the doing then try to remember. Then you can compare how different these state were.

Edited by nurthur11

On 1/23/2023 at 10:42 PM, Omar Osama said:

@ConsciousDreamer666

I wish I could do psychedelics but not accessible in my country?

I tried to do kriya yoga stuff but my leg hurt too much it's really stupid and unnecessary pain compared to the islamic spiritual practice Salat is better and more effective also faster people in the west really don't appreciate how powerful it is they are always biased towards yoga and buddhism as there are no other religions or practices in the world but it doesn't matter anyways they are all lead to the same God.

Kriya Yoga its too complex try Sadhguru inner engineering its pretty good stuff.

Which country are you? Everyone says "psychedelics not accesible in my country" lol I think lot you guys are lazy to really look around

On 1/17/2023 at 5:49 AM, Omar Osama said:

How to master my ego?

By letting go that there is state of consciousness, that there is permanence.  The only permanence is impermanence that is permanence (a.k.a. eternal).
Who is "I" that don't want? Just focus on thinking that feels good rather than not.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:29 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Which country are you? Everyone says "psychedelics not accesible in my country" lol I think lot you guys are lazy to really look around

I am in Egypt if I want to do psychedelics I should visit Europe but it's not a priority in my life right now.

What are you going to find in Egypt is ketamin and other low stuff.

On 1/17/2023 at 12:49 AM, Omar Osama said:

How to master my ego?

Adapt to the moment like your body is never same total sum twice forward from here.  That is what your conceived brain navigates 24/7. Your mind is designed by obeying social consensus recited by everyone you come in contact with.

It is very important to remember what it is your brain is actually navigating at the instinctive level. Genetics is eternally separating all active reproductions occupying space specifically alive now. Life has always evolved like this in plain sight, not planed ideologies.

Remember perpetual balancing is a natural occurrance everyone else believes isn't possible so reality can mislead every lifetime of this speies for generations at each new social order lasts until implodes within itself denying now is eternity and genetics eternally separates the active reproductions evolving forward as ancestrally here exactly as going on in plain sight.

The kinetics to self evident universe.  Eliminate reasonable doubt, then stop doubting yourself because everyone rather believe now isn't eternity than face their own ancestry has been fooled as well as one self after birth.

Evolving begins with one's fertilized cell the nucleus becomes the functioning brain of infant born.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling