Released my new single!

@ivankiss

You have a really nice melodic style, lots of different motifs swirling around in different places, great job! I feel like there is space in there for something like vocals or something in the background being more abstract and ambient, but also enjoyed it as it is. I’m more of a synthesizer player, and enjoy sounds that evolve a lot more so than wild melodies. It was interesting listening to this, gave me some ideas for a mixture of both, thanks 🙏 🤍

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Tells a story. 

That's my main goal. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Loop said:

@ivankiss

You have a really nice melodic style, lots of different motifs swirling around in different places, great job! I feel like there is space in there for something like vocals or something in the background being more abstract and ambient, but also enjoyed it as it is. I’m more of a synthesizer player, and enjoy sounds that evolve a lot more so than wild melodies. It was interesting listening to this, gave me some ideas for a mixture of both, thanks 🙏 🤍

Appreciate it! I thought a lot about vocals, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to include them sooner than later. Wasn't feeling like this song really needed them. I did not feel a pull towards singing over it. I also hear you on background ambient stuff. Definitely something to consider. Thanks!

And hey, synthesizer, huh? That's cool. Would love to collaborate at some point.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Very cool man. What DAW do you use? And how long have you been making music?

Thanks! I used Waveform 11. Been making music (more seriously) for around 12 years.

13 hours ago, ivankiss said:

And hey, synthesizer, huh? That's cool. Would love to collaborate at some point.

For sure, let me know if you have any ideas for anything. I’m planning on working more seriously on music in the coming spring if everything goes the way it seems like it is ☺️

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.