Vegetarianism and spirituality are holding hands on the Path

If you care even the slightest about yourself and anything living on this planet you have to take responsibility to just give it up now, we are approaching that time we have to take action today, now, in this moment. Even if you fail tomorrow, you just keep your intention pure to give it up, over and over you will eradicate your destructive habits just like in meditation, in fact spirituality and vegetarianism are synonymous, responsibility is spirituality = to take one’s reality into one’s own hands, to understand your karma is your karma alone whether you create good results or bad results for yourself, you just investigate your ignorance and go at your own pace.

We must choose the truth of goodness over what feels good, for the more expanded your awareness becomes the more you realize how impactful just being alive can be, just not eating meat you are having such a beautiful healing presence in this world, you will get a lot of backlash, you will be faced with uncomfortable emotions, confrontation from others, just let go and stand side by side with what is good.

Slowly your body will heal its lifetime of digesting meats and slowly the seed turns back to its saplings on the land’s cut down to feed this lifestock – just as in meditation, letting go of the conditioning falls away and the being returns to the deathless being of now. 

i am already your friend

instagram.com/asimulatedself

Vegetarian or vegan?

Because the dairy industry is worse than the meat industry in terms of the animal's perspective imo,

Born-> (Forcibly? ) Impregranated -> your baby taken away -> painfully milked and awful living condition for almost decade -> killed v.s.

Born-> awful living conditions for 2 years -> killed

Is it morally bad to consume another animal?

Is it equally morally bad to eat any animal? Surely eating a gorilla is morally worse than eating a worm

What about hunting and eating what you hunt? In addition, do you feel the same about hunting for Indigenous groups who have respected and efficiently utilized the animals they kill? If so, at what point does their culture determine the validity of their meat eating? Could an Englishman say that their culture goes back half a century eating bacon, so it is their right to eat it?

(I don't eat meat either BTW, I'm not asking these questions to be argumentative or disprove your vegetarianism, rather sort of asking myself the same questions too as I post them)

5 minutes ago, Omelette said:

Vegetarian or vegan?

Because the dairy industry is worse than the meat industry in terms of the animal's perspective imo,

Born-> (Forcibly? ) Impregranated -> your baby taken away -> painfully milked and awful living condition for almost decade -> killed v.s.

Born-> awful living conditions for 2 years -> killed

Is it morally bad to consume another animal?

Is it equally morally bad to eat any animal? Surely eating a gorilla is morally worse than eating a worm

What about hunting and eating what you hunt? In addition, do you feel the same about hunting for Indigenous groups who have respected and efficiently utilized the animals they kill? If so, at what point does their culture determine the validity of their meat eating? Could an Englishman say that their culture goes back half a century eating bacon, so it is their right to eat it?

(I don't eat meat either BTW, I'm not asking these questions to be argumentative or disprove your vegetarianism, rather sort of asking myself the same questions too as I post them)

What about all the land used for agriculture which displaces animal populations worldwide? Imagine being born a mouse and having the forest you live in be destroyed for the nutrition of humans. Do you have no concern for the planet and the animal life on it?

If you had you would switch to eating only insects as they are the most nutritious and good for the planet type of food out there. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/how-insects-positively-impact-climate-change/ Thank me later.

4201 is my number

2 minutes ago, Winter said:

What about all the land used for agriculture which displaces animal populations worldwide?

Harmful agriculture practices are bad too, there's less we can do about that. In Sri Lanka they banned fertilizer, I'm sure this made it healthier for all the animals living in the area, especially small ones like mice. That being said, the ban on fertilizer absolutely fucked up their harvest and resulted in an already poor and suffering country becoming even poorer, I think they ended up reversing it?

6 minutes ago, Winter said:

Imagine being born a mouse and having the forest you live in be destroyed for the nutrition of humans. Do you have no concern for the planet and the animal life on it?

What's your point here? To a degree we have a right to change the environment around us IMO, and we will no matter what,  just like the mouse will fuck up my shelter without any regard for how it effects me and my family.

What is the alternative if all farms were removed and went to nothing? What would we eat? I love animals but I will take destruction of their habitat over human starvation any day, just because of the massively negative effects that would come from mass starvation.

9 minutes ago, Winter said:

If you had you would switch to eating only insects as they are the most nutritious and good for the planet type of food out there.

I don't base my dietary choices simply on reducing harm, I factor in how it settles in my stomach, price, nutrition, flavor, etc.

The fact is, Western society will never adapt to eating insects, at least in the next century. It will take a lot of reconditioning for this to become more normal here.

Personally, I have tried some insects like crickets, but never experimented with them as a main source of protein. I am interested in the nutritional profile of some of these insects and if eating them as a main protein is realistic and sustainable for me,  but as of now it's not something I would try.

Regardless, I'm sure we will still need to ingest vegetables to get all the vitamins, mineral, micro nutrient that are not available in meats and insect.

Do you only eat insects as a protein? If you don't, but you truly believe what you wrote above, they are the most nutritious and good for the planet, why would you ever not be eating only insects? You'd have to be crazy to believe that insects are incredibly nutritious and good for the planet, plus cheap, but not be eating them, why ever eat another protein (convenience?)?

What sort of meals can you realistically even make with the insects easily available for purchase in the West?

59 minutes ago, Omelette said:

Regardless, I'm sure we will still need to ingest vegetables to get all the vitamins, mineral, micro nutrient that are not available in meats and insect.

They contain a LOT of proteins and vitamin A, B, C, D, E, K. I can't really find a nutrient not present in insects. If you have an idea feel free to look it up. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352364616300013

They are also an excellent source of omega 3 https://www.nutritioninsight.com/news/insects-are-a-sustainable-source-of-omega-3.html

Something that is hard to come by in vegan diets (especially the important omega 3, DHA and EPA).

4201 is my number

2 hours ago, Winter said:

If you had you would switch to eating only insects as they are the most nutritious and good for the planet type of food out there.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful in any way, but this gave me a much needed laugh. Thanks ❤️ 

Could you imagine sitting down at dinner. Please pass me the ants, then the spiders. 🕷 🤣

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

12 minutes ago, Faith said:

I don't mean this to be disrespectful in any way, but this gave me a much needed laugh. Thanks ❤️ 

Could you imagine sitting down at dinner. Please pass me the ants, then the spiders. 🕷 🤣

I hope they aren't fire ants cause I can't tolerate spicy food 😂

4201 is my number

Vegetarian. Veganism is an ideaology that people are way too emotionally attached too. I don't eat anything that simply does not make sense to eat, despite how convienent or tasty it is, it also requires one's own willingness to investigate their own actions which comes naturally as your heart opens more and more and you want to do better for yourself and others.

The fundamental problem is not a distinction between the dairy and meat industry since they are really just two sides of one coin, it is human consciousness which largely rooted in patterns of what we call culture, or let's say even more accurately, habits we inherit which no longer really work as reality changes so rapidly, so to seperate and begin splitting these as somewhat seperate doesn't make sense.

Is it morally worse to eat a a gorilla and a worm? Well my own view is, the more capable a being is to experience its own suffering then if I had to choose, I would eat the worm before the gorilla since the gorilla is more capable of experiencing suffering. Now the argument usually comes up as how do you know that? We humans are generating huge amounts of suffering due to our cognitive capabilities and how we have been conditioned and the ignorance to the impermanence, no self and suffering of reality. So I can make the assumption that gorilla has the capability to suffer more than that worm, and if I had to eat a carrot or a worm I would eat the carrot, because that worm has more capability to suffer than that carrot, how do I know? I don't, I try my best 

Indigenous tribes who are hunting animals for their own survival are doing so for their own survival, we have evolved far beyond needing to consume animal products for our survival many years ago but continue to do so because of habits. It is quite literally, just a habit. I really have no anger towards anyone who consumes animal products, it's just a question of making the right connections in the brain as to understand what you are eating is very much a destructive thing and if we were confronted with it, as in if instead we walked into a restaurant we walked through the slaughterhouse then the resaturant, we most likely choose not to eat that being.

In the end, it is law that governs most of our belief systems if you investigate yourself enough. This rights and laws have no basis in reality, they are all conventions we are emotionally attached too, so understanding that these questions about my right to do this doesn't matter, we just as individuals have to make the best choice to do what is good over what feels good, in doing so we will transform ourselves and the world. At least, that's what I believe.

The thing is like when you actually care you just give up your own views and opinions and look at facts for what they are and you are willing to be wrong, to change at any given moment. If I choose how I emotionally felt over factual data, I would want to be in a mental hospital for the safety of others. I am really glad that you are investigating this for yourself, it makes me smile to know people want to do more good. ❤️

It's all fun and a bit of a laugh to make jokes but at the end of the day when we sleep all that really matters is the actions we have taken and not the thoughts or jokes themselves

i am already your friend

@Mandy

That one came to mind here as well!

Found some interesting aspects. 

A bit uncanny how the symptoms of Polio mirror those of el Rona…

Sore throat

Fever

Tiredness

Nausea

Headache

Stomach pain

*These symptoms usually last 2 to 5 days. 

It seems Polio takes it’s toll via un-normalizing the grey matter of the brain & spinal cord. A study was done about this which concluded in an interesting finding…

In comparison with vegetarian & Mediterranean diets… “only the alcohol and animal foods dietary pattern was significantly associated with a lower nGMV.” (Normalized Grey Matter Volume). 

44 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Mandy

That one came to mind here as well!

Found some interesting aspects. 

A bit uncanny how the symptoms of Polio mirror those of el Rona…

Sore throat

Fever

Tiredness

Nausea

Headache

Stomach pain

*These symptoms usually last 2 to 5 days. 

It seems Polio takes it’s toll via un-normalizing the grey matter of the brain & spinal cord. A study was done about this which concluded in an interesting finding…

In comparison with vegetarian & Mediterranean diets… “only the alcohol and animal foods dietary pattern was significantly associated with a lower nGMV.” (Normalized Grey Matter Volume). 

Interesting, I wonder if meditation, considering it's alteration on increasing grey matter regions in the brain would have ever been talked about has a possible solution or aid to those who are affected by a lower nGMV

i am already your friend

@Cathal

Very interesting. 

Apparently there is research which suggests that is indeed the case…

Our findings indicate that brief mindfulness meditation induces gray matter plasticity, suggesting that structural changes in ventral PCC-a key hub associated with self-awareness, emotion, cognition, and aging-may have important implications for protecting against mood-related disorders and aging-related cognitive declines.”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33299395/

This also jives with direct experience here as well, or what I’ve experienced and dubbed my ‘brain being re-wired’. Weirder perhaps, for whatever reason, I don’t seem to contract la Rona. Admittedly odd, but that has thus far been the case, even with hugging, kissing, and lending Reiki to household family members currently carrying the Vid. Makes me wonder if a thing such as a virus is truly spreading from one person to another in the first place.

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

Makes me wonder if a thing such as a virus is truly spreading from one person to another in the first place.

I hope this isn't offensive to anyone... But I've been wondering the same about HIV and the new mpox... Both are infamous for hitting certain minorities in particular. If these things are manifestations of a collective mind or vibrations, I wonder if the conditioning, shaming, violence, fear etc. minorities experience might have something to do with it.

HIV also hit drug addicts. And it's interesting what the virus does. Attacking the immune system 🤔

If there is not a virus spreading from one to another, I wonder what it is that appears as this pandemic. It's interesting how covid hasn't been just a virus. Along with it there was a surge of distrust in authority, media, science etc. Conspiracy theories, anti-vaxxers, downright denial etc. Probably more widespread than ever before in the entire history. Weird times.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

@Phil Not sure that anyone knows where polio did come from. It's the only virus we could eradicate supposedly because it does not cross into animals. 

Medical medium channels information that most chronic health conditions are actually caused by viruses that are never totally cleared in the body. Such as the case with long covid, and shingles (often caused by the chicken pox virus decades later), Epstein barr and different strains of viruses that we almost all are infected with are never actually cleared by the body and cause and contribute to lots of "autoimmune conditions". The story that our body fights against our own body is not accurate. Celery juice according to this information cleans the brain/blood barrier, and seems to help clear the body of viruses and a whole host of associated conditions. I've been drinking it for about 2 years and every time I go off it, I notice a regression in mild chronic symptoms. 

The solution to grossly simply is eat plants, (mostly fresh when possible). 

I got covid, was extremely tired for two weeks, symptoms didn't go away, so I did the 3 6 9 cleanse and feel like I have MORE energy than before covid. 🤷‍♀️

Youtube Channel  

32 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I hope this isn't offensive to anyone... But I've been wondering the same about HIV and the new mpox... Both are infamous for hitting certain minorities in particular. If these things are manifestations of a collective mind or vibrations, I wonder if the conditioning, shaming, violence, fear etc. minorities experience might have something to do with it.

HIV also hit drug addicts.

Yeah, that is a can of worms when you start talking about emotional issues manifesting illness. I don't think that a virus, illness or the event of short life experience from our perspective has anything to do with with the consciousness level of a person, because there isn't such a thing. There are causes but there is no cause. You can't say that someone got ill because they were resisting, because then that's still resisting illness. 

It's sort of the "why" reiki works, no one does anything or tries to figure anything out, it's just the intention of love, healing and allowing. 

Youtube Channel  

22 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Indeed. Perpetuated by judgement preceding isolation, exclusion & punishment, as if there were separate finite minds, each unto their own. As if the discord weren’t “punishment” enough experientially in & of itself. 

22 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

HIV also hit drug addicts. And it's interesting what the virus does. Attacking the immune system 🤔

🎯

Immune: Free as exempt from. Unburdened, not paying a share; not, opposite of. 

Commune: Have dealings with, to make common, to share. 

Common. Sense. 

18 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Phil Not sure that anyone knows where polio did come from. It's the only virus we could eradicate supposedly because it does not cross into animals. 

Medical medium channels information that most chronic health conditions are actually caused by viruses that are never totally cleared in the body. Such as the case with long covid, and shingles (often caused by the chicken pox virus decades later), Epstein barr and different strains of viruses that we almost all are infected with are never actually cleared by the body and cause and contribute to lots of "autoimmune conditions". The story that our body fights against our own body is not accurate. Celery juice according to this information cleans the brain/blood barrier, and seems to help clear the body of viruses and a whole host of associated conditions. I've been drinking it for about 2 years and every time I go off it, I notice a regression in mild chronic symptoms. 

The solution to grossly simply is eat plants, (mostly fresh when possible). 

I got covid, was extremely tired for two weeks, symptoms didn't go away, so I did the 3 6 9 cleanse and feel like I have MORE energy than before covid. 🤷‍♀️

Might trace back to information. Hard to say. 

I mean, what if there isn’t really a body, bodies, generations, strains, dna even. 

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

Might trace back to information. Hard to say. 

I mean, what if there isn’t really a body?

I think it's just one of those "you gotta actually try it" things. 

Source knows your path of least resistance, so it could lead you to a "source" of total BS and you could still find a lot of healing there. You just know it's Source and not a source. The keto diet could be that for some and low fat vegan diet has been this for some, or no dietary limitations could be that. Kinda funny. 

Youtube Channel