1 hour ago, James123 said:

Guys I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL. Talking, arguing, understanding, helping communicating and sharing . Thank you very much for everything. 

14 minutes ago, Loop said:

🙏🏼🤗🥰

This place is wonderful isn’t it, so much sharing & learning. I have never felt as free and open as I do now. Keep up all your loving posts my Bornless brother!

🤍🙌

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

19 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I love you are just cheap words.Sick of these so called spiritual people who just talk and don't bring that love to the world.I call BS.

How can you bring the love to world? It is already love. I feel the love too much and love to share it. This is how I bring the love to world, with sharing, making people happy and being appreciated to every moment. Give a try. Misery is just harm to yourself, not others. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Loop said:

🙏🏼🤗🥰

This place is wonderful isn’t it, so much sharing & learning. I have never felt as free and open as I do now. Keep up all your loving posts my Bornless brother!

It is, it is. How lucky we are to talk to each other. ♥️♥️♥️

19 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Alexander

Talking is a form of bringing it to the world as you say. 

🙏🙏🙏

18 minutes ago, Faith said:

Now your gonna get it even MORE!!!! 

cdc62c01f41d2755.thumb.gif.4a97e54b302be153b5886eb4fd25e417.gif

❤️❤️❤️

Just now, James123 said:

How can you bring the love to world? It is already love. I feel the love too much and love to share it. This is how I bring the love to world, with sharing, making people happy and being appreciated to every moment. Give a try. Misery is just harm to yourself, not others. 

I volunteer at the hospital ,OK.I actually help people(separate selves you beleive are non existant).

11 minutes ago, Alexander said:

So do you agree with me that whole non duality teachings are mental masturbation and we should use that time to be more productive.Actual love is actual love no need for cheap expression of empty words.

Actually love is the accepting, anyone, anything and everything the way that they are without any judgements. So, I love you and nondual teachers who does mental masturbation. 

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

Love you guys! 🤍

Especially the non-separate-self Alexander. 

This place is sooo much better with you around. 

Love you too brother 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️