9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Are you sure?  What does "you guys" extend to?  The people on here?  It's a nice think to say and to read, I'll give you that.   I try not to say things I don't really mean personally though.  But that's my values.   

It doesn't matter, where to I say, just feel the love in your heart. This is only reason why I am saying. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

11 hours ago, James123 said:

It doesn't matter, where to I say, just feel the love in your heart. This is only reason why I am saying. 

I do feel love inside of me.  That's something I can attribute to spiritual enlightenment work.  I was thinking today what I've gained from doing spiritual work for the past 8 years.  I'm no longer insecure like I used to be.  It's hard to put words to what spiritual enlightenment is or even to appreciate it as a thing; you have to look back on what you felt like inside before you started on the path.  It's hard to appreciate that because we take things for granted and memories aren't often so clear to access from the past.  So, I can share that love with this symbol ❤️.  It's almost like saying you can have this too rather than I love you.  How can I love you, I don't know you or even what you look like!  But I know I love me.  And if I could do that, you can do that too.  That I'm pretty sure of.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How can I love you, I don't know you or even what you look like!

Love is the one without any condition. There is no separate you, who will love, YOU ARE THE LOVE. Let surrender the self, you can't see the sky when the clouds are there. 

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I do feel love inside of me.  That's something I can attribute to spiritual enlightenment work.  I was thinking today what I've gained from doing spiritual work for the past 8 years.  I'm no longer insecure like I used to be.  It's hard to put words to what spiritual enlightenment is or even to appreciate it as a thing; you have to look back on what you felt like inside before you started on the path.  It's hard to appreciate that because we take things for granted and memories aren't often so clear to access from the past.  So, I can share that love with this symbol ❤️.  It's almost like saying you can have this too rather than I love you.  How can I love you, I don't know you or even what you look like!  But I know I love me.  And if I could do that, you can do that too.  That I'm pretty sure of.

Great work 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by James123

7 hours ago, James123 said:

Love is the one without any condition. There is no separate you, who will love, YOU ARE THE LOVE. Let surrender the self, you can't see the sky when the clouds are there. 

Great work 🙏🙏🙏

Very nice response and polite which I appreciate. From my perspective, I say the following:  You both want to assert the self/Self (masculine) and surrender the self/Self (feminine).  There's a working with between the poles of this duality.  That's the delicious paradox or working with or divine marriage of life!  There's a working with between the masculine and the feminine.  I'm not expecting everyone here to get this yet, but I would feel bad if I didn't state this possibility.  I'm open to being disagreed with, of course.  We can discuss these things.  I think we can agree to disagree on certain matters too.  We're all different and yet the same.  That's also a paramount paradox from my perspective.  👍 ❤️

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Very nice response and polite which I appreciate. From my perspective, I say the following:  You both want to assert the self/Self (masculine) and surrender the self/Self (feminine).  There's a working with between the poles of this duality.  That's the delicious paradox or working with or divine marriage of life!  There's a working with between the masculine and the feminine.  I'm not expecting everyone here to get this yet, but I would feel bad if I didn't state this possibility.  I'm open to being disagreed with, of course.  We can discuss these things.  I think we can agree to disagree on certain matters too.  We're all different and yet the same.  That's also a paramount paradox from my perspective.  👍 ❤️

❤️❤️❤️ Of course, this is actually what love is about, can you imagine, the body includes billions of billions cells, and top of that we can talk, agree or disagree, hug, help, appreciate or get angry. Isn't is beauty? When we die we won't remember anything. Clean up. Nothing. Now have a body, isn't that beauty?