What is well being ?

12 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

No suffering whatsoever.

I agree.  But is that a realistic goal,? Do you think you will never again have a bad day ? You will never again catch a cold /become sick etc ?  

12 hours ago, Mandy said:

"Well", like a well of water, a never ending source, and being, as in what you are already are, just being that source, beyond the flow of it and the depths of stillness.

While I'm not sure you even know what you're  talking about lol.. i guess well and  being are  connected.

We are the only entity that can be described as BEING. we cannot say Cow being or dog being. Like we say human heing .

That means; we are unique in our existence and life.

No other biological entity has a life related to its being.

6 hours ago, Orb said:

@Someone here a being that is well. Or a well full of being to be shared with all who thirst for it. 

Yes I know . "A being that is well " . What does "well" mean?  What's the good life in a nutshell? 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

We are the only entity that can be described as BEING. we cannot say Cow being or dog being. Like we say human heing .

That means; we are unique in our existence and life.

No other biological entity has a life related to its being.

Huh? You sure about that? You sure you're an entity? Is life just something you have relation to? 

Youtube Channel  

51 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Huh? You sure about that? You sure you're an entity? Is life just something you have relation to? 

I wouldn’t know how to begin to try prove such a thing to another except possibly to say; you can know it because it is you. Just look fleetingly at yourself without particular contemplation, think no thoughts for a moment, and see what your own answer is. Then take care to not get all mystical. Keep it simple.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

But is that a realistic goal,? Do you think you will never again have a bad day ? You will never again catch a cold /become sick etc ?  

Suffering and a cold or a broken bone are different things.

I think it's reasonable that suffering is in fact something that can end, and actually it makes more sense.

There must be an effortless way.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I wouldn’t know how to begin to try prove such a thing to another except possibly to say; you can know it because it is you. Just look fleetingly at yourself without particular contemplation, think no thoughts for a moment, and see what your own answer is. Then take care to not get all mystical. Keep it simple.

So I wrote the answer I was inspired to write that felt amazing to focus on and resonated clearly, you refuted it, and I asked you some questions and instead of answering you told me to self inquire. 😂 WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? 😂

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

think it's reasonable that suffering is in fact something that can end, and actually it makes more sense.

Can you please elaborate on this point ?

How can suffering come to an end? 

Sorry to tell you that there is no end to all the human suffering. However, once we see how the pain and suffering are originated, why we have to suffer, and how can we cut-short our emotionality. Then there may be a short relief. It is easier said then doing it. Perhaps, We simply have to live smart, then we can get out of the suffering by acquiring the freedom of mind which is the highest intelligence and deepest love for humanity.

Suffering will end when all sentient life no longer exists. And for you personally, all suffering will end forever when you die.

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

So I wrote the answer I was inspired to write that felt amazing to focus on and resonated clearly, you refuted it, and I asked you some questions and instead of answering you told me to self inquire. 😂 WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? 😂

Lol sorry about that..i will try to approach your question 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Never ask an ENTP this question because we can have infinite personalities./selves

I probably have at least three different selves. 

Probably there is a core personality for any person that is used to build the other personalities. In that way, these personalities are masks that the core personality wears. So is it a different personality or just a mask?

This is, of course, different than the personalities caused by dissociative identity disorder.  So we are notba fixed entity. We are a stream of different selves that changes its skin each second .

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Can you please elaborate on this point ?

What I mean by "suffering" is the thought-attachment or story of a separate self living life in a world and stuff. It's a projection of a confused, suffering mind. Ego.

The story of a separate self who is born, gets sick, gets old, and dies, is a projection of confused mind. This is why Buddha said "life is suffering".

Of course suffering makes no sense. It has to be sort of a mistake or confusion. There must be a better way. Anything else would just be madness.

I recommend checking out ACIM. 

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How can suffering come to an end? 

Not sure yet. Though listening to feeling, letting go of thoughts and beliefs, noticing when something is a belief / thought and not reality, seems to be the way.

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Sorry to tell you that there is no end to all the human suffering. However, once we see how the pain and suffering are originated, why we have to suffer, and how can we cut-short our emotionality. Then there may be a short relief. It is easier said then doing it. Perhaps, We simply have to live smart, then we can get out of the suffering by acquiring the freedom of mind which is the highest intelligence and deepest love for humanity.

Suffering will end when all sentient life no longer exists. And for you personally, all suffering will end forever when you die.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

than is dreamt of in your philosophy...

I'm not gonna settle for a world of suffering and limits.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

For realz though, thoughts about well being never amount to anything.

The body’s made of what’s put in it so to speak, in spite of any and all thoughts about.

I know.  I'm asking about the actuality of well being. 

How would you define it ?  Since I assume from reading you for more than two years now that you seem quite satisfied and happy with your life (hope that personal assumption isn't annoying  🙂 ).