What is well being ?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Thoughts about well being never amount to anything.

The body’s made of what’s put in it so to speak, in spite of any and all thoughts about. 

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I know. 

😂 nice. 

I'm asking about the actuality of well being. 

You. Pointing synonyms… infinite awareness, consciousness, unconditional love. 

How would you define it ? 

There aren’t separate selves, nor a you and an it. There’s no “definer”, no definable separate thing. 

Since I assume from reading you for more than two years now that you seem quite satisfied and happy with your life (hope that personal assumption isn't annoying  🙂 ).

No, not annoying at all but thanks. Those beliefs just don’t arise in this experience.  Consider the body-mind and world as it were, is made of the love that you are. So when there are discordant beliefs, which are appearance of you which are not indicative of the nature of what’s vibrationally appearing, so called health issues can manifest. Check out Louise Hay, Esther Hicks, or better yet hands on Reiki classes, or all of. Esther’s not kidding when she says you create your reality. Loa is immutable. 

This is an overarching theme btw of all of my videos. If you have any specific questions of course feel free. 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Those beliefs just don’t arise in this experience.  Consider the body-mind and world as it were, is made of the love that you are. So when there are discordant beliefs, which are appearance of you which are not indicative of the nature of what’s vibrationally appearing, so called health issues can manifest. Check out Louise Hay, Esther Hicks, or better yet hands on Reiki classes, or all of. Esther’s not kidding when she says you create your reality. Loa is immutable. 

This is an overarching theme btw of all of my videos. If you have any specific questions of course feel free

Yes I do have questions regarding LOA.

I'm on this journey(of trying to manifest)for more than 6 months now with literally no results, lol, and I got so obsessed with it, I watched YouTube videos, read about techniques that made me more confused, one person said let it go fully and make peace with it that maybe it won't come, or give up, then I'll get it, another one said I should persist and affirm all day long, and I didn't know what should I do. But the only thing that matters is to feel good, and if daydreaming all day long about my imaginary girlfriend  feels good, then do that, if doesn't then don't give a damn about it anymore. if it comes or not feel good. Because we are here to feel good and enjoy life, nobody wants to feel crappy. So it's time to change and just play with the feeling of already having what I want and not taking this too seriously. I've always loved to daydream about things because it felt good. And I don't like when someone says you can't have negative thoughts because that's impossible. You will have negative thoughts because we are all humans, and ignoring them just creates more resistance.

I'm on this journey(of trying to manifest)for more than 6 months now with literally no results, lol, and I got so obsessed with it, I watched YouTube videos, read about techniques that made me more confused, one person said let it go fully and make peace with it that maybe it won't come, or give up, then I'll get it, another one said I should persist and affirm all day long, and I didn't know what should I do. But the only thing that matters is to feel good, and if daydreaming all day long about my imaginary girlfriend  feels good, then do that, if doesn't then don't give a damn about it anymore. if it comes or not feel good. Because we are here to feel good and enjoy life, nobody wants to feel crappy. So it's time to change and just play with the feeling of already having what I want and not taking this too seriously. I've always loved to daydream about things because it felt good. And I don't like when someone says you can't have negative thoughts because that's impossible. You will have negative thoughts because we are all humans, and ignoring them just creates more resistance.

I so feel you dude.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

What’s the question(s)? 

50 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Have you made a dreamboard yet? 

Not erase board . Just on my IPhone. And I wrote some stuff like a blondie girlfriend. More real life Freinds and bigger social circle. More muscular body. A massive income etc. 

But I'm too lazy to even buy a goddam erase board..so how on earth should I expect to manifest these goals ?😆

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Not erase board . Just on my IPhone. And I wrote some stuff like a blondie girlfriend. More real life Freinds and bigger social circle. More muscular body. A massive income etc. 

But I'm too lazy to even buy a goddam erase board..so how on earth should I expect to manifest these goals ?😆

The ‘goals’ already manifested. Girlfriend, friends, socializing, fitness and income. Simple.  

Create a dreamboard and write them on it. Simple.

The ‘goals’ are really just what’s wanted, and that is what you’re already attracting.

You’ve already experienced and thus preferences have arisen.

You’re the Well which is Being the experience, the thoughts, and everything desired. 

There’s no ‘lazy self’, that’s just conditioned thinkin. Attraction is vibrational, just as is creation. The dissonance ‘gets in the way’ of attracting.

On 11/18/2022 at 2:27 PM, Someone here said:

Describe what is "well being " in a short sentence or two .

I will start: Well being is the state of being OK and fully accepting the here and now and not feeling any lack of any kind .

In one word : completeness. 

Thoughts or belief about lack that are felt. There is no actual feeling of lack as there is no actual existence of lack. 

On 11/19/2022 at 5:56 AM, Someone here said:

I agree.  But is that a realistic goal,? Do you think you will never again have a bad day ? You will never again catch a cold /become sick etc ?  

Suffering is believing there’s a separate self which you are which is lazy.

Non-suffering, liberation, isn’t a goal, nor something which could happen to someone or in a future.

It’s simple. Noticing thoughts like that and listening to feeing instead of reinforcing discordant beliefs / conditioning / conjecture. 

Suffering’s not a result of a bad day or catching a cold. Suffering is in the discord of interpretations. Without creating suffering, there tends not to be bad days or catching colds. It’s all vibrational creation via attraction. 

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

I wouldn’t know how to begin to try prove such a thing to another except possibly to say; you can know it because it is you. Just look fleetingly at yourself without particular contemplation, think no thoughts for a moment, and see what your own answer is. Then take care to not get all mystical. Keep it simple.

Proving your thoughts are true while believing there is a separate self and others… or non-suffering & actually allowing the receiving of what you’re attracting, and therein manifesting the life you dream of.

Pick one. 

Don’t conceptualize about choice & free will yada yada, just pick in accordance with what feels best. So. Simple. 

Sorry to tell you that there is no end to all the human suffering. However, once we see how the pain and suffering are originated, why we have to suffer, and how can we cut-short our emotionality. Then there may be a short relief. It is easier said then doing it. Perhaps, We simply have to live smart, then we can get out of the suffering by acquiring the freedom of mind which is the highest intelligence and deepest love for humanity.

Suffering will end when all sentient life no longer exists. And for you personally, all suffering will end forever when you die.

🤦🏼 You’re buying snake oil and you don’t even notice. 

Lol sorry about that..i will try to approach your question 

Never ask an ENTP this question because we can have infinite personalities./selves

I probably have at least three different selves. 

Probably there is a core personality for any person that is used to build the other personalities. In that way, these personalities are masks that the core personality wears. So is it a different personality or just a mask?

This is, of course, different than the personalities caused by dissociative identity disorder.  So we are notba fixed entity. We are a stream of different selves that changes its skin each second .

🤦🏼 Conceptualized.org

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

Make dreamboard. 

Use scale. 

Simple. 

Be willing to turn off the garbage and allow time to pass & clarity to arise. It will. No longer allow yourself to be narcissistically “guided” & influenced to suppress emotions and conceptualize yourself. Choose the life you want to create instead. 

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

Speaking from the dualist pov for a moment: 'I want' is fulfilled by a two -way relationship. The world 'out there' needs to give for you to receive. It's like double-entry book-keeping. You already say what you want, and now you need to align your wants with someone else's: being an attractive man, a friendly man, a good business opportunity or employee etc. 

But instead you're aligning yourself with laziness and solitude so perhaps these are fulfilling another 'I want' which I suggest will also benefit from being addressed and spoken about. Or dreamboarded about. 

Edit. I'm seeing a negative judgement towards the laziness, and a positive one for the other wants. But these are all based on feelings, which in themselves aren't positive or negative, until thought decides it's so. 

As a suggestion, instead of judging or fighting laziness, apply curiosity and kindly, patient mindfulness to bring it all into the light of awareness to see what's happening. Naming the feeling as "laziness" is already a negative judgement.

Perhaps the avoidant behaviour is shielding you from something. In my case, anxiety is the root of my avoidance: knowing this lets me switch from blaming myself to allowing compassion. 

Edited by Links

2 hours ago, Phil said:

The ‘goals’ already manifested. Girlfriend, friends, socializing, fitness and income. Simple.  

Create a dreamboard and write them on it. Simple.

The ‘goals’ are really just what’s wanted, and that is what you’re already attracting.

You’ve already experienced and thus preferences have arisen.

You’re the Well which is Being the experience, the thoughts, and everything desired. 

There’s no ‘lazy self’, that’s just conditioned thinkin. Attraction is vibrational, just as is creation. The dissonance ‘gets in the way’ of attracting.

@Phil I'm only going to address this post because the other posts you quoted weren't directed at you . And I noticed you saying stuff like "suffering isn't a result of catching a cold " and i honestly don't know what kind of nonsense is that . Because obviously getting sick is a form of suffering that we all dislike .you can't equate an orgasm to tooth ache. 

Anyways like I said I'm not even gonna address your other posts because you quoted posts that weren't directed at  you .and I'm afraid that we will go on many tangents and move around in circles arguing endlessly and the main topic will slip from  our hands .because that's just an observation I noticed from our recent discussions.  I hope you don't take offence .just like how I didn't take offence by the  facepalm emoji .

So...about LOA.... My real problem isn't the clarity of what I want or buying a dreamboard . It's just that one cannot manifest one’s desires by thinking about it.

Here’s a little experiment to try: sit at your kitchen table and “attract” a hamburger. Don’t eat anything until that hamburger appears!

It didn’t work too well, did it? In fact, you knew without trying that this wouldn’t work.

But here’s the limited sense in which LoA might work in such a situation: you’re sitting around and moping, “I wish I could have a nice hamburger, but I don’t know how to cook a good one, so there’s just no point.” You have created a self-defeating narrative. You have “attracted” the persistence of the “no hamburger” condition.

However, if you change the narrative by changing your intention, you can change the outcome: “I know perfectly well that people cook hamburgers all the time. I’ll read a recipe or watch a YouTube, and I can go buy the ingredients and cook my own doggone hamburger.” That affirmation of a different narrative can lead to a different outcome, but here’s the catch:

You have to actually do the work. You have to go to the store, get a recipe, do the cooking, clean up, etc. It will not happen by magic.

Too many people use this notion of LoA or “manifesting” as some sort of short cut to doing the work. No. That’s not going to be effective. To the extent LoA, affirmations, invoking the power of intention helps eliminate the roadblocks to doing the real work, it has a place.

Edited by Someone here

44 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Too many people use this notion of LoA or “manifesting” as some sort of short cut to doing the work. No. That’s not going to be effective. To the extent LoA, affirmations, invoking the power of intention helps eliminate the roadblocks to doing the real work, it has a place.

Good point. Tho I'm not into LOA myself, it looks like most of us are after something akin to magic. Say a spell and your wishes are manifested through the power of the words alone. And that analogy applies to other forms of working too: meditation, mantras, rituals and even mainstream religion and psychotherapy. 

But have you ever met a real magician or witch rather than the Hollywood stereotype? The spells, crystals, magic wands and potions etc are just the outward appearance the real work being done within the mind. However I guess it helps to draw newbies into the work by thinking there's an easy 'magic' answer to their problems. 

Edited by Links

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil I'm only going to address this post because the other posts you quoted weren't directed at you . And I noticed you saying stuff like "suffering isn't a result of catching a cold " and i honestly don't know what kind of nonsense is that . Because obviously getting sick is a form of suffering that we all dislike .you can't equate an orgasm to tooth ache. 

They’re both sensations in the body so to speak. Without the added thought story of the separate self there’s no suffering.

Anyways like I said I'm not even gonna address your other posts because you quoted posts that weren't directed at  you .and I'm afraid that we will go on many tangents and move around in circles arguing endlessly and the main topic will slip from  our hands .because that's just an observation I noticed from our recent discussions.  I hope you don't take offence .just like how I didn't take offence by the  facpalm emoji .

So...about LOA.... My real problem isn't the clarity of what I want or buying a dreamboard . It's just that one cannot manifest one’s desires by thinking about it.

No offense at all! None of that is even happening in this experience. Nor is that what’s being said. There is no thinker.

There’s no problem per se, just some rumination.  

Step 1 is making a dreamboard. 

Meditation

The Emotional Scale.

Here’s a little experiment to try: sit at your kitchen table and “attract” a hamburger. Don’t eat anything until that hamburger appears!

It didn’t work too well, did it? In fact, you knew without trying that this wouldn’t work.

Reality is a vibrational appearance, which you are being. Do not try to bend the hamburger. That’s impossible. Instead… only try to realize the truth.

I just did this with a shake btw, and my wife just walked into the room and said she only wanted half a shake and made too much, and gave my half. 😂 

This Miracle can always be explained away. 

But that isn’t required. 

we all

you knew

You have to

Too many people use

These assumptions suck the Life out of your life. Inspect direct experience. Unveil clarity, peace, happiness, joy and love. There’s no ‘you’. 

But here’s the limited sense in which LoA might work in such a situation:

There is no exception or limit to the law of attraction. It is an immutable law. Garbage in, garbage out. Observe astutely, if at all. 

All limitations arise as discordant thoughts. The apparent limitation is your own mind. 

you’re sitting around and moping, “I wish I could have a nice hamburger, but I don’t know how to cook a good one, so there’s just no point.” You have created a self-defeating narrative. You have “attracted” the persistence of the “no hamburger” condition.

There just isn’t the self the content of thoughts are about. There is no defeatable self. 

However, if you change the narrative by changing your intention, you can change the outcome: “I know perfectly well that people cook hamburgers all the time. I’ll read a recipe or watch a YouTube, and I can go buy the ingredients and cook my own doggone hamburger.” That affirmation of a different narrative can lead to a different outcome, but here’s the catch:

Do that with loa. There’s no catch! You’re dreaming this right now! 🙏🏻 

You have to actually do the work. You have to go to the store, get a recipe, do the cooking, clean up, etc. It will not happen by magic.

That is a thought narrative about a separate self, the “doer”. The thoughts exist, that self doesn’t. The thoughts, as well as perception and sensation, and the entirety of reality, all happen, appear, via pure magic.

You are said magic - 🤍- appearing as so called “reality”  right now. You are such a good magician in fact, that you yourself don’t even notice. That’s unbelievably impressive Imo. 

I’m not too many people. 

Well being is perfect health, emotional, mental, spiritual and physical.. Also environmental. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.