Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation is for every one. 

Enlightenment is available to every one. 

Paradoxically, it can take time.

It can require letting go of what doesn’t resonate; of thoughts & beliefs that don’t feel good; that never felt good. 

It can require actually letting discordant thoughts & beliefs go; no longer attempting to solve ‘what is wrong’. 

There is no objective knowledge which leads to enlightenment. 

There are no levels or degrees of enlightenment. 

Enlightenment can not be attained or obtained by any one. 

There are no enlightened people or selves. 

There is no enlightened self. 

Therein Self-Realization is a most humbling & clarifying endeavor. 

It can involve investigating what doesn’t resonate, such as pride, vanity, arrogance, loathing, loneliness, projection, resentment & shame.

It can involve acceptance, maturity, forgiveness and understanding. 

It can involve feeling into sensations & emotions which have thus far been averted from via conceptualizing, such as believing thoughts of there being good & bad, right & wrong, and of being a ‘separate self’. 

It can involve meditatively allowing the activity of thoughts and beliefs to come to rest. 

Via inspection, much misunderstanding & misidentification is dispelled, as much understanding, alignment & compassion arises.

But enlightenment is for every one. 

Take just one day. 

One day in which every arising thought is let go.

One day in which not a single thought is pursued.

One day in which no attempt is made to solve or figure out. 

One day in which feeling breathing in the stomach is instead given all attention. 

One day in which all contractions felt in the body are met with deep breaths and relaxation. 

It is my promise to you that if you are willing to do so, you will begin to see that indeed everything is working out for you, and this place is truly magical, and enlightenment is for every one. 

Thanks Brother 🙏🏼🫶🏻
This place is indeed the most miraculous wonder there is ❤️
still, it can be a hell of a ride ( it was for me) to let go of thoughts because of the fear itself to let go. I always tried to resolve something and think through it instead of letting go because of the fear of the unknown( fear of Not-Resolving). Maybe that was because of my ocd- Like thought patterns and thought loops i created for myself. But seeing through the illusional grip of thoughts opened up a new level of freedom, which hast been always present  (because you are it😌) but ,,unseen‘‘. I still struggle with it at times but the ,,grip‘‘ isnt there anymore. 
Love u all🙏🏼❤️

,,the degree of freedom from unwanted thoughts and the degree of concentration on a single thought are the measures to gauge spiritual progress“-Ramana Maharshi

Edited by LovingPresence

On 10/29/2022 at 5:44 PM, Phil said:

Enlightenment is available to every one. 

Paradoxically, it can take time.

It can require letting go of what doesn’t resonate; of thoughts & beliefs that don’t feel good; that never felt good. 

It can require actually letting discordant thoughts & beliefs go; no longer attempting to solve ‘what is wrong’. 

There is no objective knowledge which leads to enlightenment. 

There are no levels or degrees of enlightenment. 

Enlightenment can not be attained or obtained by any one. 

There are no enlightened people or selves. 

There is no enlightened self. 

Therein Self-Realization is a most humbling & clarifying endeavor. 

It can involve investigating what doesn’t resonate, such as pride, vanity, arrogance, loathing, loneliness, projection, resentment & shame.

It can involve acceptance, maturity, forgiveness and understanding. 

It can involve feeling into sensations & emotions which have thus far been averted from via conceptualizing, such as believing thoughts of there being good & bad, right & wrong, and of being a ‘separate self’. 

It can involve meditatively allowing the activity of thoughts and beliefs to come to rest. 

Via inspection, much misunderstanding & misidentification is dispelled, as much understanding, alignment & compassion arises.

But enlightenment is for every one. 

Take just one day. 

One day in which every arising thought is let go.

One day in which not a single thought is pursued.

One day in which no attempt is made to solve or figure out. 

One day in which feeling breathing in the stomach is instead given all attention. 

One day in which all contractions felt in the body are met with deep breaths and relaxation. 

It is my promise to you that if you are willing to do so, you will begin to see that indeed everything is working out for you, and this place is truly magical, and enlightenment is for every one. 

Beautiful. So beautiful. Moreover, Isnt is crazy that enlightenment is just dropping The pursuing, knowing, not even wondering, like cuts out the past and future, just present and 🎁 💝 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On fear & enlightenment.

“Don’t be afraid of how great you are. Supposing I say to you: each one of you is really the Great Self, the Brahman. And you say, ‘All you’ve said up to now makes me fairly sympathetic to this intellectually. But I don’t really feel it. What must I do to feel it really?’ My answer to you is this: you ask me that question because you don’t want to feel it really. You’re frightened of it. And therefore what you’re going to do is you’re going to get a method of practice so you can put it off. So you can say, ‘Well, I can be a long time on the way of getting this thing, then maybe I’ll be worthy of it after I have suffered enough. See, because we are brought up in a social scheme where we have to deserve what we get and the price one pays for all good things is suffering. But all that is precisely postponement because one is afraid, here and now to see it.”

- Alan Watts

“The Way is not in the sky; the Way is in the heart.” 
- Gautama Buddha

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@Phil how can you bring attention to the breath all day? 

If attention goes to thinking / just return attention to feeling breathing in the stomach.

1 hour ago, Orb said:

you can't do two things at once. 

Feeling & breathing aren’t doings. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Asking me to spend a whole day letting go of thoughts is like asking me to spend a whole day with my eyes closed. Sounds so uncomfortable. 😖

On 10/29/2022 at 10:44 AM, Phil said:

if you are willing

19 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil but I want to be clear about something:

Focusing on the breath doesn't mean no thoughts arise right? 

When the breath is focused on in my direct experience, thoughts arise, but they're hollow and for no one.

Meaning is only found in thoughts. Is thoughts really. So focusing on the breath doesn’t per se mean anything. It’s allowing thought activity / meaning to come to rest. It’s relaxing, which is inherently grounding. The focus is on the breath, relaxation, enjoying the moment. Maybe frame up the settling of thoughts as a bonus, not an expectation, goal, or the main point. 

Also if there are discordant thoughts which continue to arise… express & inspect. Don’t frame it or ‘hold it to be’ a problem in anyway. You may have already experienced this ‘click’… whatever it is (which is discordant) there is always expression & inspection… so whatever “it” is, it’s never really a problem. There might be a certain habit of ‘holding it to be’ a problem. 

This also comes to mind… allow love & attention to be one & the same. Attention = love. Love = attention. As in the fabric of or the substance of, what attention is made of, the actuality of what attention Is. Another way to say the same… for love there is just love… and attention could be thought or experienced to be at tension. A tension of ‘holding’ love & attention apart, as if love were coming or going via attention. I’m not even sure why this comes to mind or if it’s applicable, just sharing it since it did. 🤷