Jump to content

Spirit Guides, Angels and such


Recommended Posts

So I'm feeling it would be interesting and fun to see if it could be possible to connect to these sorts of beings.

 

I have no idea if they're real, but at times I might feel a presence of something like it, and I used to see aliens in lucid dreams a while back. Also once even saw a vision of a type of spiritual being, a kind of alien/angel.

 

It would be fun and make me feel less lonely. Would bring that sense of magic and mystery to all this.

 

Some questions:

 

- Have you encountered beings like this? How was it? Who did you meet?

 

- Do you know any good practices or ways to connect to them? What would you recommend me to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would simply be open to the idea, and open to the fact that it's likely going to start out incredibly subtle, and also probably not going to be like anything you expect, but will be far more fulfilling than you imagine. "Make me less lonely" is not the vibrational stance with which to attract this, it's more like realizing there's no death, separation and you're never alone and occasionally this manifests in seemingly thought impossible ways. And at the same time it's kinda just a mundane kinda given because of this no separate selves thingy. You put the desire out there, allow, and it comes back. Simple as that. 

 Youtube Channel    Website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Do you know any good practices or ways to connect to them? What would you recommend me to do?

Meditation & general meditativeness / mindfulness & general well being. Eating in alignment, etc. Listening into the background hum seems to be specifically effective. Reiki classes or sessions with a Reiki teacher or the like with experience would also be really boosting or effective. 

This guide is great imo…

https://www.gaia.com/article/how-contact-your-spirit-guides-14-steps-loving-connection

 

11 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Have you encountered beings like this? How was it? Who did you meet?

Lots of experiences. Always awesome, different and mind blowing. It’s almost always been more relative to someone else vs anyone specific to me. Sometimes it’s someone I’m talking with at the moment, but when they were much younger or older and something substantial or highly relevant in their life happened. Sometimes it’s living/experiencing a span of time in someone’s life right in front of me (the body) that happens in a second or two but then leaves memories as if it was much longer like the better part of a day. Took awhile but now I know sometimes it’s relative to someone I haven’t met or talked to yet, but then do later that day or the next day. So if any ‘seeing’s’ don’t really add up at first keep that in mind, it will in profoundly beautiful ways. The symbols / scenes in infinite dimensions are more common in this experience. All around though the love-bliss of the whole thing is really pungent & I highly recommend the exploring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

"Make me less lonely" is not the vibrational stance with which to attract this

 

Yeah I see that, though I figured it's good to be simply honest and open about 'where I'm at'. 😁

 

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

it's more like realizing there's no death, separation and you're never alone and occasionally this manifests in seemingly thought impossible ways

 

Huh? 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

 

Yeah I see that, though I figured it's good to be simply honest and open about 'where I'm at'. 😁

 

👍😊

5 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Huh? 🤔

Which one of those statements doesn't make sense? If you think that people die, that people are born, that people are separate, that you can be together or alone, your experience will reflect that beliefs back to you. If you drop those beliefs something else may appear. 

 Youtube Channel    Website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Reiki classes or sessions with a Reiki teacher or the like with experience would also be really boosting or effective. 

 

As it happens I got Reiki classes booked for january. 😅

 

11 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s almost always been more relative to someone else vs anyone specific to me.

 

You mean like the spirit beings help you to 'gain insight' into other people, others you may have not yet met, what's up in their life? Rather than focusing on 'your' stuff?

 

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Sometimes it’s someone I’m talking with at the moment, but when they were much younger or older and something substantial or highly relevant in their life happened. Sometimes it’s living/experiencing a span of time in someone’s life right in front of me (the body) that happens in a second or two but then leaves memories as if it was much longer like the better part of a day.

 

And this is something the spirit beings help you see / experience? They work as sort of companion / guide in these 'visions'?

 

11 hours ago, Phil said:

The symbols / scenes in infinite dimensions are more common in this experience.

 

Do you mean that it is not so common to 'see' literal beings like angels in some sort of physical form, but more like as symbols, 'vibes', scenery? Geometrical shapes?

 

Some time ago I did perhaps encounter something like this while doing an oracle card stuff. I 'saw' (not in a physical sight sense) two sort of energy whirlpools around me. I got a feeling it has something to do with Reiki. It was super uplifting and left me eager for more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Which one of those statements doesn't make sense? If you think that people die, that people are born, that people are separate, that you can be together or alone, your experience will reflect that beliefs back to you. If you drop those beliefs something else may appear. 

 

Oh yeah I got it now, thanks 😁

 

Makes sense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

You mean like the spirit beings help you to 'gain insight' into other people, others you may have not yet met, what's up in their life? Rather than focusing on 'your' stuff?

 

And this is something the spirit beings help you see / experience? They work as sort of companion / guide in these 'visions'?

It’s infinitely dimensionless. 

 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Do you mean that it is not so common to 'see' literal beings like angels in some sort of physical form, but more like as symbols, 'vibes', scenery? Geometrical shapes?

Just in this experience yeah. Who knows what you might experience. 
 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

…two sort of energy whirlpools around me. I got a feeling it has something to do with Reiki. It was super uplifting and left me eager for more.

Awesome. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.