Spirit Guides, Angels and such

So I'm feeling it would be interesting and fun to see if it could be possible to connect to these sorts of beings.

I have no idea if they're real, but at times I might feel a presence of something like it, and I used to see aliens in lucid dreams a while back. Also once even saw a vision of a type of spiritual being, a kind of alien/angel.

It would be fun and make me feel less lonely. Would bring that sense of magic and mystery to all this.

Some questions:

- Have you encountered beings like this? How was it? Who did you meet?

- Do you know any good practices or ways to connect to them? What would you recommend me to do?

There must be an effortless way.

I would simply be open to the idea, and open to the fact that it's likely going to start out incredibly subtle, and also probably not going to be like anything you expect, but will be far more fulfilling than you imagine. "Make me less lonely" is not the vibrational stance with which to attract this, it's more like realizing there's no death, separation and you're never alone and occasionally this manifests in seemingly thought impossible ways. And at the same time it's kinda just a mundane kinda given because of this no separate selves thingy. You put the desire out there, allow, and it comes back. Simple as that. 

Youtube Channel  

11 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Do you know any good practices or ways to connect to them? What would you recommend me to do?

Meditation & general meditativeness / mindfulness & general well being. Eating in alignment, etc. Listening into the background hum seems to be specifically effective. Reiki classes or sessions with a Reiki teacher or the like with experience would also be really boosting or effective. 

This guide is great imo…

https://www.gaia.com/article/how-contact-your-spirit-guides-14-steps-loving-connection

11 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Have you encountered beings like this? How was it? Who did you meet?

Lots of experiences. Always awesome, different and mind blowing. It’s almost always been more relative to someone else vs anyone specific to me. Sometimes it’s someone I’m talking with at the moment, but when they were much younger or older and something substantial or highly relevant in their life happened. Sometimes it’s living/experiencing a span of time in someone’s life right in front of me (the body) that happens in a second or two but then leaves memories as if it was much longer like the better part of a day. Took awhile but now I know sometimes it’s relative to someone I haven’t met or talked to yet, but then do later that day or the next day. So if any ‘seeing’s’ don’t really add up at first keep that in mind, it will in profoundly beautiful ways. The symbols / scenes in infinite dimensions are more common in this experience. All around though the love-bliss of the whole thing is really pungent & I highly recommend the exploring. 

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

"Make me less lonely" is not the vibrational stance with which to attract this

Yeah I see that, though I figured it's good to be simply honest and open about 'where I'm at'. 😁

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

it's more like realizing there's no death, separation and you're never alone and occasionally this manifests in seemingly thought impossible ways

Huh? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Yeah I see that, though I figured it's good to be simply honest and open about 'where I'm at'. 😁

👍😊

5 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Huh? 🤔

Which one of those statements doesn't make sense? If you think that people die, that people are born, that people are separate, that you can be together or alone, your experience will reflect that beliefs back to you. If you drop those beliefs something else may appear. 

Youtube Channel  

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Reiki classes or sessions with a Reiki teacher or the like with experience would also be really boosting or effective. 

As it happens I got Reiki classes booked for january. 😅

11 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s almost always been more relative to someone else vs anyone specific to me.

You mean like the spirit beings help you to 'gain insight' into other people, others you may have not yet met, what's up in their life? Rather than focusing on 'your' stuff?

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Sometimes it’s someone I’m talking with at the moment, but when they were much younger or older and something substantial or highly relevant in their life happened. Sometimes it’s living/experiencing a span of time in someone’s life right in front of me (the body) that happens in a second or two but then leaves memories as if it was much longer like the better part of a day.

And this is something the spirit beings help you see / experience? They work as sort of companion / guide in these 'visions'?

11 hours ago, Phil said:

The symbols / scenes in infinite dimensions are more common in this experience.

Do you mean that it is not so common to 'see' literal beings like angels in some sort of physical form, but more like as symbols, 'vibes', scenery? Geometrical shapes?

Some time ago I did perhaps encounter something like this while doing an oracle card stuff. I 'saw' (not in a physical sight sense) two sort of energy whirlpools around me. I got a feeling it has something to do with Reiki. It was super uplifting and left me eager for more.

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Which one of those statements doesn't make sense? If you think that people die, that people are born, that people are separate, that you can be together or alone, your experience will reflect that beliefs back to you. If you drop those beliefs something else may appear. 

Oh yeah I got it now, thanks 😁

Makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

You mean like the spirit beings help you to 'gain insight' into other people, others you may have not yet met, what's up in their life? Rather than focusing on 'your' stuff?

And this is something the spirit beings help you see / experience? They work as sort of companion / guide in these 'visions'?

It’s infinitely dimensionless. 

Do you mean that it is not so common to 'see' literal beings like angels in some sort of physical form, but more like as symbols, 'vibes', scenery? Geometrical shapes?

Just in this experience yeah. Who knows what you might experience. 

…two sort of energy whirlpools around me. I got a feeling it has something to do with Reiki. It was super uplifting and left me eager for more.

Awesome. 

@Phil How does one know if one is experiencing angels?

Maybe labels or reading about what's experienced can distract oneself from the actual experience.

I daily see white light moving around in darkness. Usually shaped with wings. Sometimes blue or violet appears in other shapes.
I've never thought of it to be something until others have told me colours can be signs of angels.
It doesn't make me feel differently, it's just there.

1 hour ago, noomii said:

@Phil How does one know if one is experiencing angels?

“I know” is illusory. 

1 hour ago, noomii said:

Maybe labels or reading about what's experienced can distract oneself from the actual experience.

In such a case labels or reading about what’s experienced would be the actual experience. 

1 hour ago, noomii said:

I daily see white light moving around in darkness. Usually shaped with wings. Sometimes blue or violet appears in other shapes.
I've never thought of it to be something until others have told me colours can be signs of angels.
It doesn't make me feel differently, it's just there.

Same here. So beautiful! Chakras been seen yet? Sounds right around the corner. 

22 hours ago, Phil said:

“I know” is illusory. 

So no one knows and no person is experiencing, there's just perception & sensation?

21 hours ago, Phil said:

In such a case labels or reading about what’s experienced would be the actual experience. 

Makes sense. 🙂

19 hours ago, Phil said:

Same here. So beautiful! Chakras been seen yet? Sounds right around the corner. 

I did see a lot of green, purple & indigo earlier when meditating and doing the emotional scale. Green & purple was over the face. Indigo was moving around by the third eye.
I realized when reading your reply that when I saw the blue colour the other night it appeared at the same time as I felt that I really wanted to express how I felt verbally but I didn't.

The blue colour looked kinda like electricity or small pieces moving connected to each other like a ball. I saw it close to the throat. Maybe that was the throat chakra.
I haven't really payed much attention to this before. I have often thought that if I see colours or patterns that it's probably just something with the eyes or drugs.

What do you think the white light is?
In what way have you connected more with the colours? Is it beneficial to just be more mindful of colours?

I don't really understand what to do with it, other than just seeing and enjoying it 😄

1 hour ago, noomii said:

So no one knows and no person is experiencing, there's just perception & sensation?

Yes. “I know” is an illusion of believing thoughts, identifying mistakenly as finite or form, and knowing about finite or form… by believing in separate, aka finite or form, and believing there are and one is, “the separate self”… “the knower”, “the understander”, the “one who has ________”, the truth, wisdom, luck, happiness, etc, etc, etc. Thoughts can arise infinitly. Believing thoughts can go on forever… if believing thoughts. Without, eternity is obvious, as in Self-Evident. 

Then there’s “perception” and “sensation”. 

1 hour ago, noomii said:

Makes sense. 🙂

🙂

1 hour ago, noomii said:

I did see a lot of green, purple & indigo earlier when meditating and doing the emotional scale. Green & purple was over the face. Indigo was moving around by the third eye.
I realized when reading your reply that when I saw the blue colour the other night it appeared at the same time as I felt that I really wanted to express how I felt verbally but I didn't.

The blue colour looked kinda like electricity or small pieces moving connected to each other like a ball. I saw it close to the throat. Maybe that was the throat chakra.
I haven't really payed much attention to this before. I have often thought that if I see colours or patterns that it's probably just something with the eyes or drugs.

Awesome!

Finite mind see’s ‘finitude’. 

Third eye see’s not-duality; chakras, auras, precognition, clairvoyance, etc. 

Infinite mind see’s infinitely; indescribable, but actual. 

No mind see’s no thing, and never did, never will, and never could. Hence, cessation.  

1 hour ago, noomii said:

What do you think the white light is?

Not a thing. 

1 hour ago, noomii said:

In what way have you connected more with the colours? Is it beneficial to just be more mindful of colours?

There’s no such things as colors.

1 hour ago, noomii said:

I don't really understand what to do with it, other than just seeing and enjoying it 😄

Exactly!