2 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Myself

😂

Is there something to know about not-knowing? 

If you truly did not know about the feeling then you wouldn't know there is a feeling. Thus your claim that there is a feeling contradicts your claim that you don't know about the feeling. In addition if you didn't know anything you wouldn't be able to appropriately respond to my posts as you just did.

@Myself

There isn’t a one who knows or doesn’t know, that is the content of thought. 

Feeling, not a feeling, or a bunch of feelings, Direct Feeling. 
There isn’t a feeling to experience, Feeling is Experience, the ‘totality of it all’ in a sense.  

Intuition cannot be grasped, it is purely spontaneous. 

Welcome to the forum by the way 🤗

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

7 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Myself

There isn’t a one who knows or doesn’t know, that is the content of thought. 

Feeling, not a feeling, or a bunch of feelings, Direct Feeling. 
There isn’t a feeling to experience, Feeling is Experience, the ‘totality of it all’ in a sense.  

Intuition cannot be grasped, it is purely spontaneous. 

Welcome to the forum by the way 🤗

If you don't know about the feeling then why are you claiming that there is a feeling?

2 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Myself

I never claimed there is feeling, I am saying there isn’t a feeling. Just Boundless Feeling.  

That there is a feeling is the content of thought, real feeling has no edge.

How do you know about the boundless feeling that you are describing? And if you don't know about it then why are you claiming that there is boundless feeling?

@Myself

Boundless Feeling is these words you are reading, the one reading them, the place you seem to be reading this at, the Whole. Look for the edge of what you think is apart, it is only by believing the contents of thought that it seems like things are apart.

It is so direct there isn’t a knowing about it, knowing it would be to throw out the Truth for a belief, to attach to an idea of separation rather then melt in Love. Trying to put knowing before feeling will never work, Feeling/ Freedom is the core of your being in a sense, everything you need just comes to you when you trust your own guidance, the Whole Body is guiding you.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

9 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Myself

Boundless Feeling is these words you are reading, the one reading them, the place you seem to be reading this at, the Whole. Look for the edge of what you think is apart, it is only by believing the contents of thought that it seems like things are apart.

It is so direct there isn’t a knowing about it, knowing it would be to throw out the Truth for a belief, to attach to an idea of separation rather then melt in Love. Trying to put knowing before feeling will never work, Feeling/ Freedom is the core of your being in a sense, everything you need just comes to you when you trust your own guidance, the Whole Body is guiding you.

How do you understand my post and respond to it?

@Myself

Do I need to understand absolutely anything at all to open and close my hands? 
Why would I need to understand anything to write back to you? 
What if it is just spontaneous? I didn’t think these words through, feeling feeling feeling, and spontaneously writing starts.  

In a sense, understanding is just standing on your own feet, settling into exactly where you already are. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@James123

56 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no such a thing as experience. Above is all thoughts. 

Could you experience no thoughts?

Honestly I must praise @Myself for asking all those legit questions. Sometimes I find myself very frustrated getting those unsatisfying answers from people about the nature of this field. Everyone is claiming "there's nothing to know", "I didn't do anything", "you are already amazing" - which don't help. There is some kind of language barrier, that for the person saying "I didn't do anything" and for the person hearing that - both of them understand it in different ways. It is all about how the person decides to convey his ideas, which doesn't mean they'll be perfectly understood by the listener. However, the person could try and explain it and "get into the shoes" of the person who is very new to this kind of language and try to build a common understanding from the ground.