Repost: i tried freelance sex

And it was really bad...

Sex without love is not worth it, you guys. 

I don't know what the point is of that, i feel a little bit like I got raped.

No genuine empathic engagement and all, it's all missing. 

100% not worth it. 

Look for a serious relationship. 

That common emotional engagement is worth more than 90%.

I wish I would not have done it.

All that pick up talk and that you need sex so you know if you're compatible, total bs.

You need deep love for one another.

Masturbating is better that this.

Animals are good people

adding to it

really to just enjoy sex without empathic merging is to either be focused on your own sensation during sex || on that of the partner, while there is this big sentience exchange going on between 2 which is deeper than the satisfaction of lust.

one has to block it out egoically not to notice that. 

that's why a lot of narcissistic people, cocaine taking people are able to engage in it so much, it's just fucking your own ego, really. 

it could be because that's where they allow themselves to be a little bit more selfless.

but judging by how they do it, it's unlikely.

But it should not be done lightly since that sentience exchange can share you someone's traumas just as it can someone's pleasure.

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

12 hours ago, Eothasian said:

adding to it

really to just enjoy sex without empathic merging is to either be focused on your own sensation during sex || on that of the partner, while there is this big sentience exchange going on between 2 which is deeper than the satisfaction of lust.

one has to block it out egoically not to notice that. 

that's why a lot of narcissistic people, cocaine taking people are able to engage in it so much, it's just fucking your own ego, really. 

it could be because that's where they allow themselves to be a little bit more selfless.

but judging by how they do it, it's unlikely.

But it should not be done lightly since that sentience exchange can share you someone's traumas just as it can someone's pleasure.

You're making too much of this.  It's fine.  Really.  There are all kinds of ways to enjoy different sexual dynamics responsibly.   

51 minutes ago, BlendingInfinite said:

Freelance sex is not healthy for anybody. And like jerking off. It is not worth the effort. 

How can you be so sure?

22 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

You're making too much of this.  It's fine.  Really.  There are all kinds of ways to enjoy different sexual dynamics responsibly.   

How can you be so sure?

Animals are good people

16 minutes ago, Eothasian said:

How would that be relevant?

I would know more.  I sincerely enjoy hookups and all kinds of different sexuap dynamics, you just don't, or you have judgment or trauma or baggage or social conditioning or something about your experience wasn't good.  But you are trying to make a sweeping statement based on little experience that just isn't true for everyone 

6 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I would know more.  I sincerely enjoy hookups and all kinds of different sexuap dynamics, you just don't, or you have judgment or trauma or baggage or social conditioning or something about your experience wasn't good.  But you are trying to make a sweeping statement based on little experience that just isn't true for everyone 

That seems contradictory based on yourself.

Remember you saying something alike "all my hookups were great".

So according to that logic, the amount of flings one has wouldn't matter to determine the joy factor, right?

How can you say 'based on my learning process' when you had no learning process on that regard?

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

12 minutes ago, Eothasian said:

That seems contradictory based on yourself.

Remember you saying something alike "all my hookups were great".

So according to that logic, the amount of flings one has wouldn't matter to determine the joy factor, right?

How can you say 'based on my learning process' when you had no learning process on that regard?

All mine were great.  Maybe not all everyone's always are, mine were, and I know lots of people enjoy them.  I didn't say "based on your learning process" and I have no idea what you mean by that.

8 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

All mine were great.  Maybe not all everyone's always are, mine were, and I know lots of people enjoy them.  I didn't say "based on your learning process" and I have no idea what you mean by that.

Have I somewhere denied the possibility of people liking it?

By it I mean hook ups, flings whatever?

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

8 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Sounds like you are trying to say they are no good for anyone in your original post...no?

Do you see difference in depth between

"Oh, yeah, that's so good, baby. You give a good blowjob."

And

"I love you so much that I will guard you." ?

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people