Celebrating The Victories

Phil

@fopylo it feels great! I was shocked because it was effortless, i stopped caring completely...seriously! I wasn't "thinking" during my exam, questions were simply answered.

It feels great being aware of the fact that no one is working, efforting, thinking. I'm just playing here. 

It is an awesome feeling, everything's flipping all at once, my mom tells me over and over every day how proud she is, when she used to hit me and yell at me when I was little (she's really healed!).

All of a sudden things just make sense on an intuitive level.

Like before I thought financial stuff would be complicated, but I'm just connecting the dots easily, or rather they're being connected for me! 

Edited by Orb

♾️

@fopylo before it was like 100s of choices in front  of me, now it's just one thing that feels right at a time.

Makes everything simple, it's also very relieving when you see so many people over complicating stuff and getting lost in it, and realize that it doesnt have to be that way.

Edited by Orb

♾️