Today started off good!

Blessed2

Woke up a bit worried and anxious and whatnot. Drank some tea and loophole shake. Wrote about the worries and troubles on the expression journal. Felt like drinking some more tea. Then felt like shuffling an oracle deck and picking three cards. And oh my lord, it was almost like tripping a bit. Right from the first card I recognized the guidance. I just opened emotionally. Felt alignment. During the second card, noticed a presence of 'spirit guides', which was sort of whirlpools of Source / totality and nothigness around me. Awesome.

Really recommend an oracle deck. Been using one for a while. Yesterday I found a new fun way to use it, which is great if you're having a day off or are bored & have nothing to do. Just shuffle it and raise three random cards. See if you can find / interpret some fun activity for the day in their message. For example, yesterday I got the card "Tree", in which there was a suggestion to sit with your back & spine against a tree. I went for a walk and actually did it, and it was great! Really felt the energy.

1122933168_IMG_20220923_1249343762.thumb.jpg.7118dc5ef40ae9ba52c3c042e00dba31.jpg

There must be an effortless way.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, Blessed2 said:

Woke up a bit worried and anxious and whatnot. Drank some tea and loophole shake. Wrote about the worries and troubles on the expression journal. Felt like drinking some more tea. Then felt like shuffling an oracle deck and picking three cards. And oh my lord, it was almost like tripping a bit. Right from the first card I recognized the guidance. I just opened emotionally. Felt alignment. During the second card, noticed a presence of 'spirit guides', which was sort of whirlpools of Source / totality and nothigness around me. Awesome.

Really recommend an oracle deck. Been using one for a while. Yesterday I found a new fun way to use it, which is great if you're having a day off or are bored & have nothing to do. Just shuffle it and raise three random cards. See if you can find / interpret some fun activity for the day in their message. For example, yesterday I got the card "Tree", in which there was a suggestion to sit with your back & spine against a tree. I went for a walk and actually did it, and it was great! Really felt the energy.

1122933168_IMG_20220923_1249343762.thumb.jpg.7118dc5ef40ae9ba52c3c042e00dba31.jpg

Waow, great stuff.  Keep it going brother as much as you are having fun. ,😊

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."