My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Lester Retsel

How can an appearance deserve what’s appearing? 

This seems nonsensical. 

Your a complete twat.  Let's give Charles Manson some love.  Grow up you fucking children.  Leo is a toxic narcissist.  Take your obtuse cryptic bullshit and kindly fuck "your" "self" you nondual douche.

Just now, Phil said:

@Lester Retsel

Not sure what you mean. Can you be more specific? 

Also, gotta refrain from the name calling. 

Lol can I be more specific when you just said the most obtuse nonsense imaginable....

No

No I can't

Don't play dumb

Dumb

Dumb dumb dumb.

Kick me off I'm done here anyway

You

Absolute

Wanker.

Let's give love to refugees

Let's give love to rape victims 

Let's give love to absolutely anyone

But this

Fucking 

Cancer

of the internet 

Called

Leo.

@Lester Retsel initially expressing your disagreements with leo and his actions is perfectly fine and even encouraged over here (it's encouraged to express, not specifically bash on Leo).

It seems to me youve expressed a lot on this thread and now the time to let go of the Leo thoughts has come. Hence, sending him some love. 

We've addressed a lot of real concerns with Leo's influence on people and such, but you gotta be careful to not let it tip over to circular judgement/obsession.

Could be a misunderstanding, sending Leo love is just forgiving Leo and moving on, for your own sake and mental wellbeing. 

3 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Lol can I be more specific when you just said the most obtuse nonsense imaginable....

No

No I can't

Don't play dumb

Dumb

Dumb dumb dumb.

Kick me off I'm done here anyway

You

Absolute

Wanker.

Let's give love to refugees

Let's give love to rape victims 

Let's give love to absolutely anyone

But this

Fucking 

Cancer

of the internet 

Called

Leo.

Do you notice what was once healthy expression is now turning into hurtful thought loops about him (hurtful as in hurting you)? You can let it go 👍.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

I don't care about your silly newage platitudes.  Nobody does.  Except other silly newagers. I. Care. About. The victims.

Of

This

Fucking

Cancerous

Predator. 

Great, waste your love on a terrorist 

An emotional terrorist.

Let's

See

How that

Works out for you.

Bye now.

@Lester Retsel seriously wishing you goodness and that you just take one deep breath 😇.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Just now, DMT Elf said:

I have. A childhood friend. And I don't see how what you're doing right now is helpful for that.

Pick a different battle, man. 

Nah.  I'm just trying to get myself banned from this absolutely absurd forum.  Before I say what I really think.