I don't get that about the dreamboard

fopylo

I don't see the point in a dreamboard. Why have a dreamboard?

For real though, I don't want to be putting effort in the writing it, physically walking to it, standing up, and putting it out there.

Firstly, I feel like this is too much effort. In that time being I might resort to doubt fairly quickly. Oh shit, right now I'm experiencing doubt haha (whether the dreamboared will work). But yeah, point still remains.

Secondly, desires change. I might write down a desire that will persist for 3 years, and I might write a desire that will persist for 3 hours. What, should I just then erase the desire when it no longer strongly resonates? It could resonate maybe at a different time... at a different emotion...

Thirdly, isn't journaling, this expression outlet, basically like the dreamboard? I mean, expressing the desire is part of the overall expressing. Desires can appear while expressing.

The dreamboard makes the desire real. 

When the thought "Boobs" arises its only a thought and it'll fade away. 

First step to aligning that thought with feeling (literally feeling it into existence) is to write it down and write it somewhere easy to see. 

The word "BOOBS" on the dreamboard is already a huge step, awareness appeared as the thought boobs, then awareness appears as the excitement/desire for it, then it starts feeling it into existence by appearing as markings on a whiteboard that remind itself of boobs. 

You understand that you wanna literally appear as boobs?! 😄

You see that just writing something on the dreamboard is literally awareness becoming it already? 

♾️

2 hours ago, fopylo said:

I don't see the point in a dreamboard. Why have a dreamboard?

For real though, I don't want to be putting effort in the writing it, physically walking to it, standing up, and putting it out there.

Firstly, I feel like this is too much effort. In that time being I might resort to doubt fairly quickly. Oh shit, right now I'm experiencing doubt haha (whether the dreamboared will work). But yeah, point still remains.

“I feel like this is too much effort” is a thought, which is felt. The discord lies in how that thoughts feels, not per se in feeling. For the point to remain, this must be missed / looked past or overlooked. It must remain believed there is a separate self, “the efforter”. 

Secondly, desires change. I might write down a desire that will persist for 3 years, and I might write a desire that will persist for 3 hours. What, should I just then erase the desire when it no longer strongly resonates? It could resonate maybe at a different time... at a different emotion...

Yes. But not yes you should, yes new desires arise, and yes you can write them. 

Thirdly, isn't journaling, this expression outlet, basically like the dreamboard? I mean, expressing the desire is part of the overall expressing. Desires can appear while expressing.

Desires are manifested via expression. 

3 hours ago, fopylo said:

Oh shit, right now I'm experiencing doubt haha (whether the dreamboared will work).

This realization here ⬆️ is where it's at and is exactly what journaling is for. When we write, it brings to light that it's about the emotion, not the subject and we take responsibility for the emotion. I would stop making threads about this asking for a response and instead really ask myself how I feel.  Ideally through journaling. You can ask yourself questions you know. We all have a wiser part of ourselves that speaks if we are willing to listen.

So you're in doubt, you doubt the dreamboard, you're assuming that it's an effort instead of a joy, you doubt the people saying it's good, you doubt yourself. You might be experiencing a fear of missing out (FOMO) that doesn't resonate and so you worry that you're missing out on using the dreamboard. The dreamboard or the writing down of what you want and honoring the magic of that is the very opposite of FOMO. But the FOMO mindset might be projected onto the dreamboard itself. Which when you journal and look at it after stepping out of it, is ridiculous and hilarious.

When you're in doubt, you're in doubt. Journal out of it. Or chill out of it. Or go for a walk. Don't ask for some magical answer that's going to give you the balls to put a board on your wall, or motivate you to do it. Stop looking for motivation through other people telling you what to do and why you need to do it. The inspiration you seek through someone giving you a motivational answer is only gonna come through you yourself finding the emotions of positive expectations, joy, etc. You might even start by expressing disappointment. 

Youtube Channel  

@Orb

10 hours ago, Orb said:

When the thought "Boobs" arises

10 hours ago, Orb said:

The word "BOOBS" on the dreamboard is already a huge step, awareness appeared as the thought boobs, then awareness appears as the excitement/desire for it, then it starts feeling it into existence by appearing as markings on a whiteboard that remind itself of boobs.

Why you gotta do me like that 🤣

LMAOOOO!!! 😂😂

10 hours ago, Orb said:

You understand that you wanna literally appear as boobs?! 😄

You see that just writing something on the dreamboard is literally awareness becoming it already?

Not really. Perhaps, be the desire?

No, don't really see it.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

“I feel like this is too much effort” is a thought, which is felt. The discord lies in how that thoughts feels, not per se in feeling.

@Phil The thing is that I have this desire, but then it quickly attracts "ok, must write it on dreamboard", and then quickly attracts "need to go get a pen, walk to it and write" and then attracts "I feel like this is too much effort". This is somewhat the sequence.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes. But not yes you should, yes new desires arise, and yes you can write them.

But what about the ones that used to resonate strongly but now not so strongly? The thing is that I might have a desire, 3 minutes later and I don't resonate with it anymore, 1 day after and it resonates very powerfully, a week after and I don't care for it that much anymore, and then a year later I start falling in love with it again...

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Desires are manifested via expression.

What is special about desires?

What are desires?

What emotion is desire?

@fopylo

11 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb

Why you gotta do me like that 🤣

LMAOOOO!!! 😂😂

lol, shit I'd write boobs on my dreamboard if my mom couldnt see it!

12 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb

Not really. Perhaps, be the desire?

No, don't really see it.

Pretty simple actually, you (Awareness) wants to appear as boobs.

♾️

7 hours ago, Mandy said:

You might even start by expressing disappointment.

@Mandy

With my intuition growing, and kinda feeling my way to understand how rage and anger come after being jealous, how blaming can come after anger, how frustration is freeing from overwhelment, how boredom relaxes from pessimism... I haven't understood how disappointment comes after doubt.

@Orb

36 minutes ago, Orb said:

😂

37 minutes ago, Orb said:

Pretty simple actually, you (Awareness) wants to appear as boobs.

I tried staying away from as much spiritual lingo in order not to distract myself of the simplicity of it all, the simple journaling. So I don't quite know what you're talking about.

@fopylo We believe/hope we are going to "get it" whatever "it is"... well you ain't.  It's disappointing. Letting go feels like disappointment when we get our first taste of it, but it really is the best feeling thing ever. You won't get it though. 

25 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb

😂

I tried staying away from as much spiritual lingo in order not to distract myself of the simplicity of it all, the simple journaling. So I don't quite know what you're talking about.

If there are boobs, but no fopylo to enjoy them, are there really boobs? Is a thought of boobs in the past the boobs you desire? Is a thought of boobs in the future the boobs you desire, always thought in the future? Or is the realization that now, the only ever time that you are aware, is the fulfillment, the boobs and essence of all that you desire? The greatest spiritual pointer ever, (and definitely not name calling, cause I'm a mod), you are a boob. You can't get boobs, because YOU are a boob, boobs are only made up of the very same awareness that you are. When you know thyself to be a boob, the whole world will be a boob. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@fopylo

The first boobs you ever knew were your Mum's, and yet she's the one you're afraid of seeing the words "boobs". *shakes head* How quickly we deny our Source. 😂

Look to the Light. 

boob lights.jpg

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

The first boobs you ever knew were your Mum's, and yet she's the one you're afraid of seeing the words "boobs". *shakes head* How quickly we deny our Source. 😂

@Mandy lol, what can I say this is the fucked up state of humanity.

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Look to the Light. 

boob lights.jpg

Hell yeah! More evidence what I want is on its way! Fucking genius.

♾️

30 minutes ago, Mandy said:

We believe/hope we are going to "get it" whatever "it is"... well you ain't.  It's disappointing. Letting go feels like disappointment when we get our first taste of it, but it really is the best feeling thing ever. You won't get it though.

@Mandy

I just don't see how it comes after doubt.

32 minutes ago, Mandy said:

boobs are only made up of the very same awareness that you are. When you know thyself to be a boob, the whole world will be a boob. 

Here I already lost you.

33 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I don't even like entertaining that thought.

26 minutes ago, Orb said:

Hell yeah! More evidence what I want is on its way! Fucking genius.

@Orb

So you are the one who wants BOOBS! Not me!😠😣

You are just projecting it on to me you snake 🥴

🙃

21 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Boys and boobs. *shakes head*

Ah hell nah😂

22 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What else would you want but what seems to cause all logic and thought activity to completely cease in its presence? 😂

Bromans 5:95

Swoley are the bros who focus on their gainz,

instead of chasing women.

For attracting is better than chasing,

and it's hard to simp,

when a homie is on their mission 

9 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Mandy

I just don't see how it comes after doubt.

There's no sense in explaining, experience it. When you are doubting try expressing disappointment. I found that I often didn't allow myself to go there, to admit that I was disappointed, though I was because I believed that I had to hold out hope or a positive attitude, thus the holding on was actually to disappointment, not hope or a positive attitude at all. 

Here I already lost you.

What is the source of you?

I don't even like entertaining that thought.

😂

I've written stuff on my dreamboard that has given me clarity in unexpected ways. I wrote "Mustang" on it last fall thinking that was a very long way in the future, and a frivolous want and we bought one weeks later. It ended up being more affordable than I thought. The day I had to borrow my husband's car it broke down. We had to have it towed and the garage fixed it and said they couldn't guarantee it wouldn't do it again. We ended up taking that as a sign, went and got the exact car he wanted at our leisure, before the other car died and we needed a car ASAP. Just the simple act of writing down what I wanted and throwing beliefs aside made our lives easier and much more fun. Instead of surviving we were creating. What seemed to be a frivolous purchase turned out to be a smart one. The person who owned it kept it in perfect condition and they never drove it in the winter salt spray, so not rust on it whatsoever which is very rare here. I'd never even ridden in a convertible, let alone driven one and now we have one. It ended up costing about the same any other vehicle would have bought. It even gets 30 miles to the gallon, even though the motor is really powerful. Never would have guessed. I thought the insurance would be horrible and it wasn't bad at all. Our interest rate was the lowest rate we've ever gotten on anything. On top of that it came with the best sound system you can get for it. All the reasons I thought we couldn't buy a Mustang were imaginary and based on past experience that no longer applied. The realization of all this started with simply writing "mustang" on the board.

Lately I wrote down the same word "revealing" in two different sections on the dreamboard, for two different topics, and I realized they were connected and it gave me a lot of clarity and direction. This happens on a lot of occasions, but in different ways. Sometimes I'll glance at it, my eyes are immediately drawn to a certain thing, and it gives me direction or affirms something in that moment or just focuses my thoughts. 

If someone could tell you HOW the dreamboard works, it wouldn't really do, it's like asking how does magic work, or how does serendipity work, you gotta just be open to let it reveal itself to you. Play along. 

Youtube Channel