Regarding the Dream Board

Eothasian

I thought about phil's dream Board, why I cannot do one. 

I imagine starting one, but it doesn't feel good, the act of starting it.

I ask myself, why? 

Because I have no goals to achieve. I just want to lie all day, overeat and watch stuff.

I ask why again.

I have a deep rooted dissssssatisfaction, I feel disappointed. I feel like I am missing something.

I could half heartedly build the Know-how that expresses my creativity. But then I come to find that, people are so inherintely unethical and they ask so much in return for that, especially many professionals.

I need to do something about this world. 

But I don't know how, all my efforts meet ignorant defenders of these people. 

And then I am back at dissssssatisfaction again.

Animals are good people

This is all taken from what you wrote, the things that you want, that I would write down just from what you wrote above.

Dreamboard

good food, good shows, rest and relaxation

wholeness

expression

creativity

integrity

change the world

inspiration

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

This is all taken from what you wrote, the things that you want, that I would write down just from what you wrote above.

Dreamboard

good food, good shows, rest and relaxation

wholeness

expression

creativity

integrity

change the world

inspiration

Oh wow, thank you.

Animals are good people

3 hours ago, Eothasian said:

I thought about phil's dream Board, why I cannot do one. 

Questioning why you can’t is great! It’s makes it clearer that you want to. Switch from what you can or can’t, to what you want. 

The thought… “why I cannot do one” is met with emotional guidance… that thought feels a certain way. The guidance is the emotion of pessimism. 

That thought is about an “I” which “can’t do”. 

You are not that “I”. 

That “I” is a thought. 

You’re what’s aware of, that thought, and the emotion of pessimism. 

That thought is not about you. 

But thoughts are believable. So that thought can be believed to be about you. 

But it isn’t, and the guidance tells us so. 

I imagine starting one, but it doesn't feel good, the act of starting it.

Imagining starting one doesn’t feel good because there is already the belief “I cannot do one”. That’s what’s felt, not the act of starting one. To know how the act of starting one feels, requires experiencing the act of starting one. 

Pessimism feels better than frustration, but not as good as boredom. 

Starting one will actually feel awesome. 

I ask myself, why? 

This is a subtle aversion from receiving the emotional guidance… away from feeling… and toward a “self” referential thought. A thought about “a self” which isn’t actually there, and thus isn’t actually being asked anything. The answer to the why, is pessimism. The answer to the pessimism, is boredom. The answer to boredom is contentment. It’s difficult, probably impossible, to feel contentment while focusing on a pessimistic thought. Pessimism dissolves as quickly as it is willingly noticed. 

Because I have no goals to achieve. I just want to lie all day, overeat and watch stuff.

Indeed. Because boredom feels better than pessimism. When experiencing pessimism, boredom is naturally desired. 

Also no one has goals to achieve. Every one has desires already.  Every one allows desires to different extents, and every one experiences the emotion of doubt to different extents. Almost nobody uses the emotional scale, but those who do aren’t pessimistic, because they know the direct experience of using the dreamboard & the emotional scale. 

I ask why again.

I have a deep rooted dissssssatisfaction, I feel disappointed. I feel like I am missing something.

Some recognize pessimism, boredom and doubt as emotional guidance, with respect to ‘what they’re thinkin’ so to speak,  or, what thought they’re focusing on. 

Some focus on “self” referential thoughts, and believe there is a “deep rooted problem”… such as “something is wrong with me” or “I’m missing something”. 

But it’s how the thoughts feel. In ‘real time’. There’s no problem, nothing is wrong with you, and you’re not missing anything. It’s what you’re allowing or not allowing…  and thus receiving or not receiving… which is… the emotional guidance.

There isn’t a deep routed dissatisfaction, there is the guidance of the emotion, doubt. Disappointment is naturally desired, because it feels a bit better than doubt. It feels even better to recognize & express overwhelment. 

I could half heartedly build the Know-how that expresses my creativity. But then I come to find that, people are so inherintely unethical and they ask so much in return for that, especially many professionals.

You’d have to experience that, to know what you’d come to find. What you currently have is a pessimistic belief, and an emotional experience of doubt. 

I need to do something about this world. 

When feeling is not put first, when the guidance is refused… indeed… there is a hunch something is needed. It’s putting how you feel, first. 

But I don't know how, all my efforts meet ignorant defenders of these people. 

And then I am back at dissssssatisfaction again.

Nobody knows how. You just write it on the board and it starts happnin. That’s what’s so awesome. 

When how you feel is not put first, beliefs arise as justifications for how you feel. Essentially, beliefs that sounds like “I feel this way because of other people, or how the world is, and not because of what I’m thinkin”. There is a momentum, and this is known because it is directly experienced. The more emotion / guidance is suppressed, and or blame is not acknowledged, the more projection is allowed, and the worse one feels. The evidence of this increasing suffering in your experience, is the evidence that there is, momentum. Momentum is not a ‘bad’ thing, not at all. It’s how you create what you want. It’s aligning thoughts with feeling. It’s not believing discordant thoughts while expecting to feel better. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/on-the-importance-of-exploring-understanding-emotions

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/basic-meditation-posture-balance-relaxation-body-scan

@Phil

38 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is a subtle aversion from receiving the emotional guidance… away from feeling… and toward a “self” referential thought. A thought about “a self” which isn’t actually there, and thus isn’t actually being asked anything.

I have actually encountered instances when I didn't feel like journaling and felt anxiety believing it is a "good opportunity/practice" to journal a lot, and this is when I came with the insight (I journaled it):

My resistance to doing stuff like journaling, perhaps even meditation and making music are caused by the thoughts of "me doing the___ (journaling/meditation/creating)" - self referential, like you tend to say.

44 minutes ago, Phil said:

Imagining starting one doesn’t feel good because there is already the belief “I cannot do one”.

You kinda also answered my concern I have of why the self-referential thought doesn't feel good. I mean, I can have thoughts about myself that feel amazing (ex: I am good looking, I am talented, I am an interesting person - these thoughts are self referential and feel good), so then what is the factor that makes the self referential feel discordant? It seems unfair to say that it is necessarily the "self" referential thoughts that feel discordant... But then you say that it is because there is already the belief "I can't". I didn't know you could have 2 thoughts at the same time...

49 minutes ago, Phil said:

What you currently have is a pessimistic belief, and an emotional experience of doubt.

What is a pessimistic belief?

Can you have a pessimistic belief and an emotional experience of doubt?

2 hours ago, fopylo said:

You kinda also answered my concern I have of why the self-referential thought doesn't feel good. I mean, I can have thoughts about myself that feel amazing (ex: I am good looking, I am talented, I am an interesting person - these thoughts are self referential and feel good), so then what is the factor that makes the self referential feel discordant?

How the thought feels. 

2 hours ago, fopylo said:

It seems unfair to say that it is necessarily the "self" referential thoughts that feel discordant... But then you say that it is because there is already the belief "I can't". I didn't know you could have 2 thoughts at the same time...

Was already… as in there was already the prior thought believed… and then there’s this thought. 

It’s fair. Any one would feel the same discord. 

Also notice no one has ever made a thread saying “hey, can y’all help me with this wonderful feeling thought?”. It’s all very perspectival. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f1aa98dbb483e04fd9789614b541a9bc.jpeg

What is a pessimistic belief?

A discordant thought believed of something not working out in the future. 

Can you have a pessimistic belief and an emotional experience of doubt?

No. No one really has a belief. 

@Phil

1 hour ago, Phil said:

How the thought feels.

Yeah but right this moment I can just entertain the thought of me journaling and feel indifferent about it (content) but then I can also have the thought of me journaling and experience overwhelment and anxiety. Same with me creating music. You said it right here:

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Imagining starting one doesn’t feel good because there is already the belief “I cannot do one”. That’s what’s felt, not the act of starting one.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Was already… as in there was already the prior thought believed… and then there’s this thought. 

It’s fair. Any one would feel the same discord. 

Oh so what you say is that since there is this thought believed (repetitive focus on it) you put yourself already in a very 'low' vibration and then there's this thought (which arises out of a similar vibration), thus feeling the discord of this thought?

If I got it correct, it's like focusing on how unsuccessful you are in comparison to others, strongly believing it, and then thinking about my dog and feeling the discord... perhaps because the thought "my dog" isn't harmonious to this moment, and perhaps because the prior thoughts are calling more for attention and care?

53 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Yeah but right this moment I can just entertain the thought of me journaling and feel indifferent about it (content) but then I can also have the thought of me journaling and experience overwhelment and anxiety. Same with me creating music. You said it right here:

Contentment is discerned by how the emotion feels, whereas indifference is more like apathy, or no discernment of which emotion is felt. Might be simpler to make a reference, that one is looking at & using the scale and the other is not looking at & using the scale. 

A thought of journaling or creating music isn’t the experience of journaling or creating music. It’s an experience of a thought, about these. But you’re talking about a thought about yourself, journaling or creating music. So the difference in which emotion is felt has to do with the difference of the thought about yourself, and journaling or creating music.

Oh so what you say is that since there is this thought believed (repetitive focus on it) you put yourself already in a very 'low' vibration and then there's this thought (which arises out of a similar vibration), thus feeling the discord of this thought?

Yes, kinda. Thoughts attract thoughts. There isn’t a you, in the ‘you’ put ‘yourself’ in, sense. It’s very easy to miss that, as if that were a  trivial point.  The key difference would be in how to go about it. One way is already believing a self referential thought, that you are in a low vibration. There other way is focusing on this thought, is a low (on the scale) vibration.  

If I got it correct, it's like focusing on how unsuccessful you are in comparison to others, strongly believing it, and then thinking about my dog and feeling the discord... perhaps because the thought "my dog" isn't harmonious to this moment, and perhaps because the prior thoughts are calling more for attention and care?

It might be worth mentioning it’s not a matter of correct or incorrect, but of clarity with respect to direct experience.

Yes. That sounds like an example of transference. The discord was with the comparative thought, but could be believed to have to do with the dog. This happens with psychologists and therapists all the time. A client will be working though unworthiness or blame for example, and not realizing they’re experiencing transference… and very much believe the therapist is not a good therapist and is to blame… for how they feel. 

As far as ‘the prior thought calling for more attention and care’… yes… and the recognition of which emotion is actually felt is a great and insightful start. Then that topic, whatever that thought is about, apply different perspectives of appreciation to that topic. Does that last part make sense? Cause that’s a super awesome thing to do. Very impactful. So impactful in fact, that anxiety would be dispelled. 

@Phil

On 6/17/2022 at 3:15 AM, Phil said:

So the difference in which emotion is felt has to do with the difference of the thought about yourself, and journaling or creating music.

Could you please explain this?

That sounds like an example of transference

You have been mentioning this word 'transference' quite a lot recently. What does it mean?

As far as ‘the prior thought calling for more attention and care’… yes… and the recognition of which emotion is actually felt is a great and insightful start. Then that topic, whatever that thought is about, apply different perspectives of appreciation to that topic. Does that last part make sense? Cause that’s a super awesome thing to do. Very impactful. So impactful in fact, that anxiety would be dispelled.

Emotion, as opposed to belief is always met with clarity? Like it does not matter whether I feel angry, unworthy, boredom, overwhelment, or joy... in all those experiences of different emotions there is always that clarity within it and non-judgement?

Applying different perspectives of appreciation isn't quite understood for me

12 minutes ago, fopylo said:

I felt jealousy. I wrote a sing about. The quality of which mattered not. There is no resistance to jealousy now. It is a welcomed friend, like a ghost to a creator. 

You have been mentioning this word 'transference' quite a lot recently. What does it mean?

How I feel is because of __________.  Anything other than a thought goes in that blank. 

The most common example is when someone has suppressed anger for a very long time, and then talks with someone like a therapist, and begins to un-suppress, to express, and then believes the thought the anger is about the therapist. Continuing to express resolves this. Sincerity, honesty resolves this. But unfortunately, often one is used to discord or suffering, and takes comfort in anger and blame, continuing to believe thoughts, that there is a separate self and a past, missing only the believing of thoughts obscures presence & conscious creation. 

Emotion, as opposed to belief is always met with clarity?

Yes.

Emotion: “Here’s how you know how you’re feeling is related to what you’re thinkin.”

Belief: “Bullshit, it’s ___________.”

Like it does not matter whether I feel angry, unworthy, boredom, overwhelment, or joy... in all those experiences of different emotions there is always that clarity within it and non-judgement?

Yeah. That’s what you are. 

Angry & unworthy aren’t emotions. 

They’re beliefs.

Applying different perspectives of appreciation isn't quite understood for me

Neither’s gravity, white holes & wormholes. Doesn’t prevent you from using it though. 

“For me”. 

What a jokester I am. 

@Phil

6 hours ago, Phil said:
6 hours ago, fopylo said:

I felt jealousy. I wrote a sing about. The quality of which mattered not. There is no resistance to jealousy now. It is a welcomed friend, like a ghost to a creator.

I meant when you said "the difference of the thought about yourself, and journaling or creating music."

Btw, do you experience sometimes the emotion Jealousy?

6 hours ago, Phil said:
6 hours ago, fopylo said:

How I feel is because of __________.

Oh, so like let's say I am feeling deep resentment towards my brother, and compulsively thinking about it, and then my dog is coming to my room signaling that he is ready to eat... then being angry (or still resentful) at the fact that he is hungry (hating my dog for being hungry now after everything with my brother and that I need to feed him now) is an example of transference?

(the above is for example's sake)

However at the same time my dog could actually make me feel better... more relieved than simply anger, like calm and makes me laugh, but for the short lasting time that I'm focused on it...

6 hours ago, Phil said:

The most common example is when someone has suppressed anger for a very long time, and then talks with someone like a therapist, and begins to un-suppress, to express, and then believes the thought the anger is about the therapist.

Isn't expression though the un-believing of the thoughts of anger?

If I am feeling unworthy, and everywhere I look I feel terrible about myself... And then I decide to have a session with you and we talk, then will I be very likely to project my feelings of unworthiness onto you - feeling unworthy in comparison to you, or perhaps even jealous? 

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Sincerity, honesty resolves this.

So basically I'll be 'going up' a list of projections onto you (as for the above) - feeling unworthy in comparison to you, jealous of you, hating you, blaming you, disappointed in you, frustrated with you, content with you, appreciating you. (This is probably only the case if I am constantly focused on you)

7 hours ago, Phil said:

But unfortunately, often one is used to discord or suffering, and takes comfort in anger and blame, continuing to believe thoughts, that there is a separate self and a past, missing only the believing of thoughts obscures presence & conscious creation. 

Then why would someone prefer basking in this comfort rather than 'move up' the emotional scale and being sincere?

Also, a question that just came to mind: Why sometimes when I experience a thought that makes me feel good then it can last only for like 2 seconds and then I quickly revert back to the 'main topic' I was thinking about and feel discord? I know I might be believing thoughts and believing the previous thoughts are more 'important', more true... But it could also be the case that the 'main topic' I am thinking about is really the dominant thoughts and thinking about a very cool thought could be very out of alignment and thus the revert is actually a good thing.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Emotion: “Here’s how you know how you’re feeling is related to what you’re thinkin.”

Isn't it more like "how you're thinking is related to how you're feeling"?

Then that topic, whatever that thought is about, apply different perspectives of appreciation to that topic.

What do you mean? 

19 hours ago, fopylo said:

I meant when you said "the difference of the thought about yourself, and journaling or creating music."

The difference between focusing on a discordant thought about yourself, and the suffering, the feeling of the discord…. As compared to expressing, wether it’s using the scale, or a creative or artistic outlet… resulting in alignment rather than discord.  

Btw, do you experience sometimes the emotion Jealousy?

Not really no. But it’s possible. 

Oh, so like let's say I am feeling deep resentment towards my brother, and compulsively thinking about it, and then my dog is coming to my room signaling that he is ready to eat... then being angry (or still resentful) at the fact that he is hungry (hating my dog for being hungry now after everything with my brother and that I need to feed him now) is an example of transference?

(the above is for example's sake)

However at the same time my dog could actually make me feel better... more relieved than simply anger, like calm and makes me laugh, but for the short lasting time that I'm focused on it...

Yes. The emotion was guidance for ‘your’ thought about your brother, which didn’t feel good to you. The emotion was suppressed though, and the conceptualization of ‘resentment’ was focused upon / believed. As in, I resent him for feeling this way, when actually you love him and desire to change the interpretation, the original thought about him, which didn’t resonate. 

Isn't expression though the un-believing of the thoughts of anger?

It’s the unbelieving of the thoughts…. ………………………………Which the emotion of anger was guidance for.  It’s not about not believing there is the emotion of anger, if anger is felt. That would be suppression, and could be spiritual bypassing. If there is anger, pretending there isn’t isn’t going to help. Changing interpretation helps. 

If I am feeling unworthy, and everywhere I look I feel terrible about myself... And then I decide to have a session with you and we talk, then will I be very likely to project my feelings of unworthiness onto you - feeling unworthy in comparison to you, or perhaps even jealous? 

It’s likely you would realize the difference between “I am feeling unworthy”, which is a thought about yourself… and “I am experiencing the emotion of unworthiness… and it’s guidance, letting me know the thought about myself, that I am unworthy, or, that I AM feeling unworthy” isn’t true about you, and that’s why it feels discordant. 

So basically I'll be 'going up' a list of projections onto you (as for the above) - feeling unworthy in comparison to you, jealous of you, hating you, blaming you, disappointed in you, frustrated with you, content with you, appreciating you. (This is probably only the case if I am constantly focused on you)

Not in any sense that’s ideal at all or has actually happened. Only (I imagine)  in a most severe case in which there is a most severe trauma being processed, and a complete denial of that,… and a complete refusal to use a tool like the emotional scale and or self reflect.  When it occurs, ime, there has never been that ‘going up a list of projections’. It’s been one emotion that someone is just ‘stuck on’, not able / willing to consider they’re feeling that way due to their interpretation. Therefore the interpretation doesn’t change. That btw is 1 in 1,000. Not at all the typical. It’s also indicative of other aspects, other beliefs,  like narcissism, perfectionism, etc. 

Then why would someone prefer basking in this comfort rather than 'move up' the emotional scale and being sincere?

One does prefer moving up the scale & sincerity. One isn’t realizing yet how much one is deflecting & projecting, and believes it’s easier to stay in anger & blame. 

Also, a question that just came to mind: Why sometimes when I experience a thought that makes me feel good then it can last only for like 2 seconds and then I quickly revert back to the 'main topic' I was thinking about and feel discord? I know I might be believing thoughts and believing the previous thoughts are more 'important', more true... But it could also be the case that the 'main topic' I am thinking about is really the dominant thoughts and thinking about a very cool thought could be very out of alignment and thus the revert is actually a good thing.

It’s stubbornness, which leads to only more so admitting & realizing what’s desired is feeling great, a realization which leads to expressing more, and feeling better. 

Isn't it more like "how you're thinking is related to how you're feeling"?

If you’re expressing how you’re feeling, surely you’ll use thought & words.

But much more so, keep inspecting direct experience and know for sure. Don’t expect answers to come from someone else, only from direct experience. Don’t put what anyone says, as higher than how you feel and what you’re actually experiencing. Don’t attempt to ‘shift the work’ (of inspecting direct experience) to someone else, or to ‘getting the right answer’ from someone else, so that you feel better. Find out what is True of direct experience, and share That. 

What do you mean? 

If the topic is my brother. And the interpretation is “I hate my brother”. 

What’s an interpretation that feels a little better than, “I hate”?

@Phil

2 hours ago, Phil said:

The emotion was suppressed though

Oh, so transference can be suppression? Transference is basically changing the content (suppression: without moving up the scale. expression: moving up the scale)?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s not about not believing there is the emotion of anger, if anger is felt. That would be suppression, and could be spiritual bypassing. If there is anger, pretending there isn’t isn’t going to help.

Is it because believing there is the emotion of anger feels more aligned than denying it? Admitting that you're feeling anger, and feeling the alignment in that truth, is that expression?.... and then un-believing the thought... that you are feeling the emotion of anger? It is kinda paradoxical...

Also, at the same time it could feel more aligned to just say it "off the top of my head" that "I am angry".

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Not in any sense that’s ideal at all or has actually happened. Only (I imagine)  in a most severe case in which there is a most severe trauma being processed, and a complete denial of that,… and a complete refusal to use a tool like the emotional scale and or self reflect.  When it occurs, ime, there has never been that ‘going up a list of projections’.

Why? But doesn't it make sense, that as you move up the emotional scale then there is also a 'going up a list of projections'? Why only in a "most sever case" involving sever trauma?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s also indicative of other aspects, other beliefs,  like narcissism, perfectionism, etc. 

What is indicative of those beliefs?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

One isn’t realizing yet how much one is deflecting & projecting, and believes it’s easier to stay in anger & blame. 

Why though?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s stubbornness, which leads to only more so admitting & realizing what’s desired is feeling great, a realization which leads to expressing more, and feeling better.

Thank you! I really like this answer 💚

2 hours ago, Phil said:

If you’re expressing how you’re feeling, surely you’ll use thought & words.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Find out what is True of direct experience, and share That.

So then if I'm expressing how I'm thinking, I'll be using feeling? Seems correct to me

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Oh, so transference can be suppression? Transference is basically changing the content (suppression: without moving up the scale. expression: moving up the scale)?

It’s a beginning of unsuppressing, which then stops by believing it’s someone or something’s else’s fault. (Definitely not my interpretation or what I’m thinkin). 

Scale wise, there would be unspuppressing by using the scale… getting to let’s say blame… and then believing it’s the scale’s fault, or the person who’s helping by offering the scale.

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Is it because believing there is the emotion of anger feels more aligned than denying it? Admitting that you're feeling anger, and feeling the alignment in that truth, is that expression?....

If you’re feeling anger, believing or not believing you are has nothing to do with it. You are. 

Admitting it is being honest. The truth sets you free. Expression that you are, is admitting that you are, and understanding emotions. 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

and then un-believing the thought... that you are feeling the emotion of anger? It is kinda paradoxical...

Also, at the same time it could feel more aligned to just say it "off the top of my head" that "I am angry".

There is no need to “unbelieve the thought”, as there was no need to “believe the thought” in the first place. The belief was the projection - that it’s because of ____________.

”I’m angry” is somewhat honest, and feels somewhat aligned, but yet isn’t quite the truth. 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Why?

Because one expressing stops expressing, by ‘getting stuck’ at one emotion - by believing it’s because of someone or something, and not what they’re thinking. 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

What is indicative of those beliefs?

The refusal to see that it’s not coming from someone or something else. 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Why though?

Stubbornness, or intense stubbornness, sometimes labelled narcissism, fascism, racism, etc. There’s no shortage of thoughts as excuses and labels for suppression. 

@Phil

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

It’s a beginning of unsuppressing, which then stops by believing it’s someone or something’s else’s fault. (Definitely not my interpretation or what I’m thinkin). 

Scale wise, there would be unspuppressing by using the scale… getting to let’s say blame… and then believing it’s the scale’s fault, or the person who’s helping by offering the scale.

What's the purpose of transference other than changing the content within the context of the emotion? How can I utilize transference for good?

39 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is no need to “unbelieve the thought”, as there was no need to “believe the thought” in the first place. The belief was the projection - that it’s because of ____________.

”I’m angry” is somewhat honest, and feels somewhat aligned, but yet isn’t quite the truth. 

But I could be expressing a belief, such as "I am angry", or "I am angry because____". So I express those beliefs and then I unbelieve them, thus unbelieving "I am angry" and "I am angry because____", and now what's left? The realization I am experiencing the emotion anger? Or by that time I will be already 'ahead' of the scale?

44 minutes ago, Phil said:

Because one expressing stops expressing, by ‘getting stuck’ at one emotion - by believing it’s because of someone or something, and not what they’re thinking.

Why would one believe that? (sorry for going on loop with those why questions, it's just getting more interesting)

29 minutes ago, fopylo said:

What's the purpose of transference other than changing the content within the context of the emotion? How can I utilize transference for good?

Helping one to self-realize. 

30 minutes ago, fopylo said:

But I could be expressing a belief, such as "I am angry", or "I am angry because____". So I express those beliefs and then I unbelieve them, thus unbelieving "I am angry" and "I am angry because____", and now what's left? The realization I am experiencing the emotion anger? Or by that time I will be already 'ahead' of the scale?

Who are you talking about?

31 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Why would one believe that? (sorry for going on loop with those why questions, it's just getting more interesting)

Because infinite can not know finite. 

@Phil

9 hours ago, Phil said:
10 hours ago, fopylo said:

Helping one to self-realize. 

But how can it help you? How does it help one to self-realize?

9 hours ago, Phil said:

Who are you talking about?

If I express those beliefs that "I am angry", "I am angry because____" will it become clear that that the emotion experienced is anger and that those were beliefs?

9 hours ago, Phil said:

Because infinite can not know finite. 

I don't understand this

50 minutes ago, fopylo said:

But how can it help you? 

It doesn’t. 

50 minutes ago, fopylo said:

How does it help one to self-realize?

Expression. 

51 minutes ago, fopylo said:

If I express those beliefs that "I am angry", "I am angry because____" will it become clear that that the emotion experienced is anger and that those were beliefs?

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Find out. 

52 minutes ago, fopylo said:

I don't understand this

An I and a this would be finite.