Tools for conscious creation along with the dreamboard

For 15-30 minutes of 'free time to spare' for alignment and 'getting into the zone', what kind of practices / tools would you recommend?

Of course, meditation and journaling etc. are great, but I'm looking for something a bit different. Something more active, some tools and fun ways, even games to connect with whatever one desires to have/experience. Something to easily shift focus and ground in the alignment zone. Maybe something you can even do with friends.

If I remember correctly, in Ask And It Is Given there was a fun daily routine / game of a bank account, in which you deposit some money each day and spend it in whatever you desire, feeling as if you really had that money to spend. I'm looking for stuff like this. Any recommendations / ideas? 🙂

There must be an effortless way.

Pay attention and find patterns, which emerged in your life. In the sense of what you did and what the outcome was. If you want some change, you could respond to circumstances  in a different way.

Now you can compare the outcomes and feelings behind the old version of behaviour and the new one. Using this, you get a better feeling of the correlation between feelings and what is manifesting.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

There’s a great & very simple to use free app called “Focus Wheel” you might like. 

A simple exercise, also from Esther Hicks, ‘my favorite’. In short, when she gets up in the morning, she plays ‘my favorite’ by offering simple kindness, appreciation & attention to ‘ordinary things’. ‘That is my favorite plant’, ‘you are my favorite pair of shoes’, ‘this is my favorite mug’, ‘you are my favorite chair’, etc. One’s own attention is most powerful and most precious, yet often is most overlooked.  Don’t say it out loud about one of your kids though, apparently that doesn’t go over well. 🙂

I also love and employ doing what you love first thing. Even if it’s only 15 mins, it’s a day / vibe changer. Before any screens, emails, communication, etc. If at a loss, the simple yet profound peace & relaxation of meditation. Examples of more active things as you mentioned, I like to play guitar, sing, listen to music, breathe into stretches, exercise, write poetry, do the Reiki symbols / long distance reiki for anyone who comes to mind, and look at my board & look forward to what’s on it, effortlessly bringing awareness to attraction. ‘Cuts through’ any narratives of getting, doing, obtaining, etc before they even potentially arise. This brings attention to the ineffable feeling & power of alignment, and the receiving & allowing therein, before the day even gets started so to speak. 

Also, I love to bring to mind the natural curiosity & excitement of not knowing. To be consciously aware I don’t actually know anything. I don’t know what’s going to happen in five minutes, or at any point today, or what anyone’s going to say, or who or what I am, or what anything actually is, etc. Might sound silly, but sometimes I just look at the wall, or my hand, or my cup / mug, and bring to mind ‘I don’t know what this is’. It feels dreamy, like being a kid on Christmas morning, seeing only wrapping paper, curious what the present can / will be. Seems to ‘cut through’ any potential for seriousness, grownupidis, conceptualizing, intellectualizing, etc. 

Lightly put, a sort of  ‘mantra’ that I also love, ‘first - what is, then - what can be’. Granted, there’s a lot of practice with the emotional scale behind this one, but it brings the entirety of it up in an auto way, as well as natural groundedness / body-feeling-alignment, and the significance of non-aversion & conscious creating is more pronounced if you will. 

One I recall from Rupert Spira which I did a ways back and it really resonated & easily brought about alignment, writing short simple loving phrases to yourself on the bathroom mirror with a piece of soap. 

Wether ‘big’ or ‘small’ - putting something on the calendar. Scheduling something. Maybe a new healing modality to experience, or whatever comes to mind. Looking forward to a new experience is fun. 

From Byron Katie, on her morning walks, “who would I be without that thought”? 🤍

From Jesus, a simple & great vibe changer of a ‘mantra’… ‘whereas once I _________, now, I _________’.

From Rumi, the gift of his prose. Right in the feels, every time. 

Also… these simple meditations of allowing awareness & mindfulness throughout the day are presence & enjoyment game changers. 

And then of course, the simplest of the simple, splashing cold water on your face right when you wake up, going outside no matter the weather, and just - nature, spaciousness, feeling a few deep breathes, feeling the wisdom of those chirps, soaking it all in. 🙏 

Today I was in a book store and got some ideas.

E.g. buy a jigsaw with an image, which inspires you.

Now you "put the pieces together" until what inspires you becomes reality.

It's a bit like the dream board: first you have the idea to buy the puzzle, then it became reality as you have the puzzle and subsequently everything arranges itself until it becomes reality - first nothing was there, now it is there or was created.

Or make a vision board and create your own jigsaw out of it (e.g. use https://www.createjigsawpuzzles.com/).

Another thing that I think makes a big difference - at least for me - is buying a notepad that is a little bigger than the usual ones and has pages with dots instead of lines or squares. It also has a picture on the front that makes you feel good every time you look at it. So before you open your notepad, you already feel better - that's the part that makes most of the difference. Then you can write everything down. Multi-column notes or you can draw something on it, etc.

This is what I have bought e.g.

485354677_WhatsAppImage2022-03-29at11_29_06.thumb.jpeg.f04481c91f81a5eeb4d1419b2ffcee7a.jpeg823831897_WhatsAppImage2022-03-29at11_29.06(1).thumb.jpeg.83ebc3dc026135524dbf3d13565061c0.jpeg

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

I love using tarot cards if I'm wondering about something or want to think about something in an entirely new way. It's also a way of inviting the universe to chime in on stuff. I use intuition to choose the cards and it's typically very clear to me which to choose, like I see it in a different light or I'm drawn to it somehow even if objectively the back of the cards all look the same, to me they don't. They are great vibrational indicators and even act like those intensely honest friends we love so much but not always in the moment of truth. 🤣 Choose a deck you love, the art and symbolism is a big part of it. There are also oracle cards if you want something simpler than learning tarot,  but it's not hard. The key is to have fun and not take it too seriously. 

Youtube Channel  

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

I love using tarot cards if I'm wondering about something or want to think about something in an entirely new way. It's also a way of inviting the universe to chime in on stuff. I use intuition to choose the cards and it's typically very clear to me which to choose, like I see it in a different light or I'm drawn to it somehow even if objectively the back of the cards all look the same, to me they don't. They are great vibrational indicators and even act like those intensely honest friends we love so much but not always in the moment of truth. 🤣 Choose a deck you love, the art and symbolism is a big part of it. There are also oracle cards if you want something simpler than learning tarot,  but it's not hard. The key is to have fun and not take it too seriously. 

Interesting!!! I'm gonna try this. I think Abraham-Hicks has card decks. 😁 Perfect

@Blessed2 I have three different decks of the Abraham Hicks cards which are awesome in their own way but also a totally different kind experience than tarot or oracle cards. 

Oh another suggestion, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pinterest. It's much more vision board like and vision friendly than Instagram which is just a feed for the most part  because it's about making your own boards. I haven't found anything like it for a website for inspiration and ideas. Then you have boards you can refer back to whenever you want. 

Youtube Channel  

13 hours ago, Mandy said:

but also a totally different kind experience than tarot or oracle cards. 

Do you do readings? 😀

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

No, I probably could but I haven't. 

Try it!! Do one for me. 😄💕 One card. Use your intuiton. Post a picture here and write what comes to mind:

I'm in a new relationship. I started dating. It's bringing up certain insecurities and stuff like that. A few days I've been feeling a bit insecure about the fact that I'm kinda lazy, and I'm not really good at anything. Some people are doctors, some people really know how to play guitar and sing, some people are really intelligent or funny, some people are physically active and do all kinds of sports. But I'm kind of none of that. So I don't feel like a person who someone would feel proud and happy to date.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Do one for me. 😄💕 One card

Uh-oh, I opened a can of worms.🪱 😆 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@Blessed2 Temperance, healing, renewal, moderation, harmony and balance. 

Have you ever seen a heron? They are the most majestic, powerful but graceful and soundless birds. 

My interpretation would be to focus on your own healing, and know that you are what is aware of and admirable of ALL qualities that you choose to focus on in others because it is you that you truly recognize when you truly appreciate another. Appreciation for others and ourselves feels good, but when we try to compare ourselves as if there are two of us, one that can compare and be compared simultaneously, it feels so off because there aren't two of us. There isn't a separate one of us that the other can judge lacking in any way. We are the totality. Rather than thinking about who you are or who you aren't or who others are, I would know that I Am the moderator, and I Am the utter balance which creates all kinds of wonderful apparent diversity. Is it not perfect that some people are athletes and successful business people and others are wonderful chefs and mothers and homemakers and yogis who meditate all day? Isn't this diversity wonderful? Isn't it wonderful that people are attracted to very different things and very different kinds of partners? Isn't it wonderful that you can work hard when you feel inspired and rest when you don't, that you can choose the things you love to do? Have you noticed not everyone is proficient in everything but that they have chosen what they love? Have you noticed how beautiful this diversity is and how beautiful it is that the whole world is at you fingertips? I would focus on healing and self love. Use this new relationship as a healing opportunity, and an expression of the love that you (already) are. 

temperance.jpg

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy Bought a deck today 😌 Earth Magic. Thanks for the suggestion, really feeling it.

Are you interested in crystals? I've been experimenting with them lately and there really seem to be something there.

If so, check out howlite. I'm feeling really good about that one. Just wanted to share this for some reason. It seems to "point toward" the Self, feeling, stillness, relaxation, letting go.

@Blessed2 🙏

I am interest in crystals but recently decided I want to attract them rather than buy them. Not saying that's "better" or anything, just feels good to me. I stayed in a cabin and someone mined amethyst (illegally I think) and I got a few chunks they left. My friend also gives my crystals as gifts sometimes. 

Youtube Channel  

On 3/15/2022 at 12:04 PM, Blessed2 said:

For 15-30 minutes of 'free time to spare'

Looking at what’s on the board and feeling these thoughts…

I want that. 

I think I’ll have that. 

I believe I’ll have that. 

know I’ll have that. 

It is already done. 

I’m allowing that. 

I’m receiving that.