Synchronicities

The way i experience them is like glitches in the matrix. It happened 3-5 times the last year. It's things that shouldn't happen in the exact moments. It's like impossible. Of course i'm the only one that can give a meaning to them. But i do and it's like they are showing that this whole thing is a dream.

One category of them is the right circumstances or people showing up at the right time, exactly when needed.

The other category is what i described. Things that have a meaning for me showing up at the most crazy moments combined. 

Like seeing a black cat in the matrix the movie.

Other similar experience is seeing certain numbers crazy often. Example 420. It's dumb and it's the weed number. I see it all the time everywhere. I extremely often look the time exactly at 4:20. 

Or that my body is for some reason sometimes the perfect alarm clock. It happened to me several times to wake up 2 seconds exactly before the alarm clock starts ringing in the morning.

@Mandy i do appreciate the answer and the pointer. I actually lived in the now a bit more today because of this. However this synchronicity thing is happening too often to just ignore it. I want to understand what is happening. I'm sure you did but have you experienced it? Is there nothing to learn from those experiences? 

@MazE

When focus is shifted from unwanted to wanted, because the universe is nondual (could think of it as all Yesness), basically, magic happens. Things line up, in better ways than we would have even thought. 

Try doing this with your biggest ‘problem’, whatever is ‘holding you back’ anything thought of as ‘stuckness’, etc. Flip the script on yourself and think of that the complete opposite way. Think of it as totally going to effortlessly work out. Your mind will be blown. It will totally actually work out. 

1 hour ago, MazE said:

@Mandy aren't there? Even if this is true we naturally differentiate between different incidences in everyday life in order to function. All is one, is what you are saying? 

No, the inner is the outer. For the absolutely worst pointer/exercise in nonduality ever, put your finger in your nostril. The outside of your finger is the inside of your nostril. But without a thought of finger and nostril, are there really two separate sensations? Yes, differentiation is used for creative purposes, a prism splits light into the rainbow. The question is do we (with thought right now), differentiate in a creative way or in a way that alienates, isolates/separates? Many often chronically differentiate in ways that alienate and isolate so the magic of synchronicity is not recognized. It passes by right under our noses so to speak. 😂

1 hour ago, MazE said:

Are people miles away influenced telepathicly by what i experience now?

They can be if there is shared desire, focus, intention. 

43 minutes ago, MazE said:

@Mandy i do appreciate the answer and the pointer. I actually lived in the now a bit more today because of this. However this synchronicity thing is happening too often to just ignore it. I want to understand what is happening. I'm sure you did but have you experienced it? Is there nothing to learn from those experiences? 

❤️ To me it's a gift from the Universe, they are wonderful, magical moments, that seem to have the power to reveal that there is no inner or outer, no separation. The asker and the giver are one. 

Youtube Channel  

@Phil i will!

On 5/20/2022 at 1:05 AM, Mandy said:

No, the inner is the outer. For the absolutely worst pointer/exercise in nonduality ever, put your finger in your nostril. 

What are you talking about this is a great pointer 😂

On 5/20/2022 at 1:05 AM, Mandy said:

❤️ To me it's a gift from the Universe, they are wonderful, magical moments, that seem to have the power to reveal that there is no inner or outer, no separation. The asker and the giver are one. 

It happened two days in a row now. I made 2 songs. When i was listening my first song something literally impossible happened when i was listening to it after making it. By making the second one the next day events that were also very rare happened that were scenes i created in my writing. I do realize that i maybe overthinking it or give it meaning.

If i sit to think about it it's a bit scary or spooky. I'm serious something is happening there. I may should use songwriting as my dreamboard. I can't just overlook it and ignore it if it happens so often in my face. I don't do psychedelics but they could reveal that i create all of this. I never accepted this seriously. I live as a "normal" person but these things happen out of nowhere. What do i do with this? 

On 5/20/2022 at 1:04 AM, Phil said:

@MazE

When focus is shifted from unwanted to wanted, because the universe is nondual (could think of it as all Yesness), basically, magic happens. Things line up, in better ways than we would have even thought. 

Try doing this with your biggest ‘problem’, whatever is ‘holding you back’ anything thought of as ‘stuckness’, etc. Flip the script on yourself and think of that the complete opposite way. Think of it as totally going to effortlessly work out. Your mind will be blown. It will totally actually work out. 

Really? I might have started to believe this a little more.

11 hours ago, MazE said:

What are you talking about this is a great pointer 😂

It could be worse. 

11 hours ago, MazE said:

It happened two days in a row now. I made 2 songs. When i was listening my first song something literally impossible happened when i was listening to it after making it. By making the second one the next day events that were also very rare happened that were scenes i created in my writing. I do realize that i maybe overthinking it or give it meaning.

If i sit to think about it it's a bit scary or spooky. I'm serious something is happening there. I may should use songwriting as my dreamboard. I can't just overlook it and ignore it if it happens so often in my face. I don't do psychedelics but they could reveal that i create all of this. I never accepted this seriously. I live as a "normal" person but these things happen out of nowhere. What do i do with this? 

ENJOY IT! 😁

Youtube Channel  

Sound is vibration, sight is vibration, electrons are "mattering" (appearing as matter) by vibration. Vibration cannot be unless it is interpreted, the interpretation is direct and not separate from what is interpreted. Your eyes interpret different vibrations as different colors. Matter isn't fixed, stillness is created through movement. Movement is created through stillness. Awareness is nondual, beyond stillness or movement. It is prior to sense, prior to your sensed translation of vibration. Vibration leads/points us back to the immediacy and pure potentiality of everything.  Feeling is the gauge in real time with how you are interpreting vibration. When you put feeling, (directly aware of) ahead of things, (thought), you are not separate from that pure potentiality and you knowingly create. In letting go of the idea that we know what is already created, we realize we are always creating. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy this was mind-blowing. Thank you.

What do you mean by putting feeling (directly aware of) ahead of things? How do you do that?

What happens when awareness is ahead of things which is beyond all these? 

Is it the same thing?

Because as i see it awareness is beyond but putting feeling ahead of things is like a level below to play with form? Of course there are no levels but i try to understand this a little better.

1 hour ago, MazE said:

What do you mean by putting feeling (directly aware of) ahead of things? How do you do that?

It means putting how you feel ahead of how we think/believe things are. Thoughts are things. There aren't separate things until we think of them. We create with thought by separating and combining what was previously separated. When we feel bad we are separating in a way that is not creating, it's belittling, or going against what we want to create, against ourSelves. "I am stupid." Feels bad. "He is stupid." Feels bad. "I want to learn a new skill." Feels good. "I don't have time for it." Feels bad. But if we keep on thinking that thought that feels bad anyway, because "it's true", or "real" or "that is what is", or in other words, because we believe it... we ignore feeling. 

As for how you do it, you drop and question thoughts that feel bad. When you pay attention to how you feel, you realize that feeling is already ahead of things. You are just aligning with what is. Awareness is aware of itself. Awareness is aware of thoughts. Thoughts are things. 

1 hour ago, MazE said:

What happens when awareness is ahead of things which is beyond all these? 

Is it the same thing?

It already is. Yes, same way of pointing to it whether you use the words "beyond" or "ahead of" or "prior to". The awareness of the keys I'm typing on is more directly the sensation of them under my fingertips. But I can have a thought of what the keys are, what they are doing for me, as I am right now in order to use them as an analogy. I wear the letters off my keyboard very fast. Most of the keys are unreadable. If I don't think about this I know exactly what keys are which when I want to type, I don't think of the keys, just what I'm wanting to write. But if I stare and think hard about finding the right key, like if I'm putting in a password in or something and really don't want to mess it up, the more I seem to "forget" which key is which. Awareness is neither knowing, nor not knowing, yet directly, it is the only true knowing there is. So when I later assert that "I'm an idiot because I destroy keyboards really fast" feeling tells me directly, "no". There might be some interesting reason why this keeps happening, there might be a good analogy/symbolism in it, or it might not have a reason at all. But unless I'm willing to drop a thought that feels bad and sit with pure potential, I'm always blocking my own light, blocking my own knowing. 

1 hour ago, MazE said:

Because as i see it awareness is beyond but putting feeling ahead of things is like a level below to play with form? Of course there are no levels but i try to understand this a little better.

It is aligning with the way things already are, it is a recognition of the way things are(ing). Look at these words. The awareness of them/direct seeing is prior to the knowing of what they say, what they are, what they mean. 

One of the best ways to explain this is that this is for you. Everything appears for you. When it's not for us, we're willing to suffer FOR the truth, not realizing that the suffering is the truth for us. It's guidance directly now. 

Youtube Channel  

51 minutes ago, MazE said:

I wouldn't wear that even if true unless i wanted to attract triggered people.

Exactly haha. Was thinking the same thing. People wouldn't like that. Funny tho 😁

And about the topic, yes it's crazy. It's sometimes wierd to continue to fall into periods of sufferings even after the full on crazy synchronicities i've also experienced. Where it's so obvious it's just pure magic creation. The mind can be stubborn. 

Quick story; Last year i was doing an online consciousness course during corona lockdown in a little cabin for some weeks by myself. It was US timezone and i am from europe, so i was up during the night until 5am eu time. One night i was standing outside looking at the stars at a spot where the trees didn't meet, so not that high up in the sky. I was asking for a sign, if there really is something out there. The next night i was standing out there after a really intense session of the course. I looked at the spot between the trees again, and i saw something what i to begin with thought was a close moving plane (was my first thought, because it had chemtrails following), that suddenly bursted with green colors to each side, bigger than i would ever imagine a shooting star could be. I was just screaming out of pure surprise because i really couldn't believe what i just saw, and i just bursted out in tears. Realizing now I should start asking some more 😁

Edited by WhiteOwl