My sleep is fucked up badly

On a daily basis I go to sleep some time between 4:30-5:30 and wake up sometime between 16:30-17:30. I feel like shit when I wake up.

I've been on a long break ever since mid February, and my break will end at the start of July when I'll start my military service, which will require me to wake up early and go to bed relatively early.

So I had fucking enough of this. I'm missing all day basically and barely get to see the daylight. Gosh.

So I tried something new, quite extreme:

2 days ago I woke up at 18:30, and I already knew my day is gonna get fucked and I won't be tired at all at night, so I decided to take on the challenge of pulling an all nighter, hopefully being super tired the next day so that my body will really demand the sleep at the early evening. Long story short, eventually I went to sleep at like 20:30 (which means I was awake for 26 hours), and since I tend to sleep a lot I'll probably wake up in the morning. I woke up at 8:45 and felt shitty for the amount of hours I slept, however it wasn't that bad because I felt a little good that at least I got up in the morning. This same day I went to sleep at like 4:15 and woke up today at 17:30. Great.

I fucked it up again. What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I go to sleep and wake up at normal hours?? And more importantly, why the fuck am I sleeping for so many fucking hours?? (sorry for the cursing)

Damn, I really do feel shitty waking up like that. And more so, I actually feel tired waking up, not energetic for the start of the day.

Is it a health problem, psychological issue for sleeping for SO MANY hours? Damn...