1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Idk man. I’m sure I don’t see it entirely. I think if I saw it entirely I’d be totally enlightened and wouldn’t be affected by it at all.

Your direct experience is the universe, the entirety. All there is. It’s without separation. Already whole. You are in fact seeing it entirely right now. 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I feel an intense compulsion to be accurate/right. This has been playing out at a very high intensity lately. I feel like arguing constantly.

How are you or would you verifying that? Are you saying you just somehow know what is right and are the arbitrator of what’s right?

If not you, who do you hold as the one who is right & to be listened to? 

It is it maybe really about someone admitting they were wrong? Like you’re going to suffering / punish yourself until someone finally admits they were wrong & apologizes?

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Also I’m pretty certain I’d still vote and I’m fairly certain I’d be voting for the same policies even if I was emotionally unaffected. Although it’s hard to say because I am emotionally affected currently.

You’re unclear as you’re emotionally affected, yet you’re still right about what it’d be like being emotionally unaffected? 

12 hours ago, Phil said:

Your direct experience is the universe, the entirety. All there is. It’s without separation. Already whole. You are in fact seeing it entirely right now. 

How are you or would you verifying that? Are you saying you just somehow know what is right and are the arbitrator of what’s right?

If not you, who do you hold as the one who is right & to be listened to? 

Actually I should rephrase that. I feel an intense disgust and disdain in moments where I perceive some incredibly stupidity.

It’s hard to be certain about many things but when someone says something really stupid it’s easier to identify that.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

It is it maybe really about someone admitting they were wrong? Like you’re going to suffering / punish yourself until someone finally admits they were wrong & apologizes?

I mean that’s probably part of it.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

You’re unclear as you’re emotionally affected, yet you’re still right about what it’d be like being emotionally unaffected? 

Well I don’t need to be emotionally unaffected to know that I’d prefer to live in a society that generally prohibits murder for example.

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Actually I should rephrase that. I feel an intense disgust and disdain in moments where I perceive some incredibly stupidity.

What is the underlying self referential aspect of that interpretation which feels digusting? 

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

It’s hard to be certain about many things but when someone says something really stupid it’s easier to identify that.

Identify, as in self-recognize?

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

I mean that’s probably part of it

Do you have any actual interest in politics? Is that a sincerely desired career path? Are you regularly volunteering or engaging in politics beyond a vehicle to be right & validated therein?

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Well I don’t need to be emotionally unaffected to know that I’d prefer to live in a society that generally prohibits murder for example.

If you were emotionally unaffected, would you still hold those beliefs and engage in the seeking of validation & suppressing of insecurity?

And you really didn’t see the deep denial in projecting blame, self deception and corruption onto Israel? Is real for cryin out loud. It seems like such a clear, movieesque portrayal for ya. Seems like it would be clarifying, especially given politics wouldn’t be on your dreamboard if you wrote a hundred things.   

6 hours ago, Phil said:

What is the underlying self referential aspect of that interpretation which feels digusting? 

I’m not totally sure? Maybe anger. Anger and rage seems very central lately

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Identify, as in self-recognize?

idk what you mean here?

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Do you have any actual interest in politics? Is that a sincerely desired career path? Are you regularly volunteering or engaging in politics beyond a vehicle to be right & validated therein?

not currently. I think politics are mostly really dumb currently.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

If you were emotionally unaffected, would you still hold those beliefs and engage in the seeking of validation & suppressing of insecurity?

idk

6 hours ago, Phil said:

And you really didn’t see the deep denial in projecting blame, self deception and corruption onto Israel? Is real for cryin out loud. It seems like such a clear, movieesque portrayal for ya. Seems like it would be clarifying, especially given politics wouldn’t be on your dreamboard if you wrote a hundred things.   

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here or where Israel is coming from. Israel doesn’t seem relevant here? Also I’m not blaming Israel. Very confused on what your saying here.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

How do condescending judgmental self righteous thoughts feel?

Not good. And I’m sure you’re gonna tell me it’s really that simple.  But right now I’m angry and idk what to do about it. And the whole thing about how it’s just thoughts and it’s not a big deal just seems like suppression. And suppressing my anger has lead to me just allowing and inviting myself to get walked all over which has happened so many times in my life. And I’m so sick of it. I’m also sick of being angry but I think it’s better somehow.

30 minutes ago, Kevin said:

But right now I’m angry and idk what to do about it.

Just sit with it. Don’t do anything about it. There’s no one to fix anything, no problem to solve, no thing to figure out. 

But right now I’m angry and idk what to do about it.

Being aware of that belief, is ample. It fizzles out on its own as anger is acknowledged and allowed to be felt. 

And the whole thing about how it’s just thoughts and it’s not a big deal just seems like suppression.

It is just thoughts and emotion is how thoughts feel. The ‘big deal’ aspect is attachment / misidentification. Anger feels off, but “I’m angry” feels more deeply off because of the false suppressive nature of the framing. 

And suppressing my anger has lead to me just allowing and inviting myself to get walked all over which has happened so many times in my life. And I’m so sick of it. I’m also sick of being angry but I think it’s better somehow.

Yeah it’s ‘better’, as in lighter from expressing about it and allowing it to be felt. You’re already on the right track. The conceptualizing of emotions on behalf of a second self is just an old pattern of thought playing out. In someways it doesn’t have the depth or punch anymore, and in other ways there is more sensitivity uncovered and it can also feel bigger. Trust in feeling. Trust in yourself. 

The emotion is anger. The separate self framing is I’m angry, my anger, lead me, inviting myself to get walked all over, happened to me, my life, I’m sick of it and being angry. The ego mind offers anything and everything, other than acknowledging the emotion anger is felt, and allowing it to be fully felt. It is not the enemy or a problem - it’s not even other than yourself -  it is the remedy in & of itself. Allowing it to be felt is allowing it to process. Relief, clarity, insight & not stepping in this same hole follows. Trust in the process already unfolding. No resistance - ‘where you’re at’ is perfection. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Just sit with it. Don’t do anything about it. There’s no one to fix anything, no problem to solve, no thing to figure out. 

I think your right but I get very overwhelmed.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Being aware of that belief, is ample. It fizzles out on its own as anger is acknowledged and allowed to be felt. 

It is just thoughts and emotion is how thoughts feel. The ‘big deal’ aspect is attachment / misidentification. Anger feels off, but “I’m angry” feels more deeply off because of the false suppressive nature of the framing. 

I guess that makes sense. I worry because that way of interpreting emotions is so automatic.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Yeah it’s ‘better’, as in lighter from expressing about it and allowing it to be felt. You’re already on the right track. The conceptualizing of emotions on behalf of a second self is just an old pattern of thought playing out. In someways it doesn’t have the depth or punch anymore, and in other ways there is more sensitivity uncovered and it can also feel bigger. Trust in feeling. Trust in yourself. 

Yeah that’s a great way of putting it. In some ways things don’t have the same punch. But also some things are vastly more intense. Idk how to explain it but It feels like the more I go inward, the more pain and rage comes up. It’s so much sometimes. I think I’ve been walking around all my life suppressing it which is crazy.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

The emotion is anger. The separate self framing is I’m angry, my anger, lead me, inviting myself to get walked all over, happened to me, my life, I’m sick of it and being angry. The ego mind offers anything and everything, other than acknowledging the emotion anger is felt, and allowing it to be fully felt. It is not the enemy or a problem - it’s not even other than yourself -  it is the remedy in & of itself. Allowing it to be felt is allowing it to process. Relief, clarity, insight & not stepping in this same hole follows. Trust in the process already unfolding. No resistance - ‘where you’re at’ is perfection. 

I think you’re right. Maybe I just need to be reminded occasionally.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yeah that’s a great way of putting it. In some ways things don’t have the same punch. But also some things are vastly more intense. Idk how to explain it but It feels like the more I go inward, the more pain and rage comes up. It’s so much sometimes. I think I’ve been walking around all my life suppressing it which is crazy.

Yes, totally. The intensity is the identity attachment falling away.

Keep it light…

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I think your right but I get very overwhelmed

Just - overwhelment is felt. As an experience. As a phenomena. It comes & goes. 

The added narrative “I get very overwhelment” is the attachment & intensity. The “sep self in time”. 

Emotion comes & goes within the openness & presence you are. 

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I worry because that way of interpreting emotions is so automatic

Worry might also be felt. “I worry” adds the heaviness. The identity aspect. 

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Maybe I just need to be reminded occasionally

That’s the beauty of the guidance. It’s felt. There’s nothing which needs to be known, understood or remembered, or anyone which needs to be reminded. 

Just phenomena appearing in spacious freedom of consciousness. Light & roomy. Presently only. 

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

Idk how to explain it but It feels like the more I go inward, the more pain and rage comes up.

Omg I think I get exactly what you mean by this.

Haven't found quite the right words for it, but it's this weird mix of rage, despair, powerlessness, fear maybe.

It's like a knot somewhere within and trying to open it only seems to get it tighter.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

Did you guys see when kamala harris's teleprompter malfunctioned for a minute and she awkwardly tried to get through it? 😂

Oh God...if only we could work together instead of needing the cultural props. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 hours ago, Phil said:

IMG_1968.thumb.jpeg.6a0ef07af7a30ee1de9ee646eb1ba1ac.jpeg

Reality.                                                                                       Being right. 

Aversion. 

wat 😂

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes, totally. The intensity is the identity attachment falling away.

Keep it light…

Just - overwhelment is felt. As an experience. As a phenomena. It comes & goes. 

The added narrative “I get very overwhelment” is the attachment & intensity. The “sep self in time”. 

Emotion comes & goes within the openness & presence you are. 

Worry might also be felt. “I worry” adds the heaviness. The identity aspect. 

that really makes sense actually.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

That’s the beauty of the guidance. It’s felt. There’s nothing which needs to be known, understood or remembered, or anyone which needs to be reminded. 

Just phenomena appearing in spacious freedom of consciousness. Light & roomy. Presently only. 

Hmmm well I would say that there is lots of confusion at times and a way out of suffering doesn’t seem clear.

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Omg I think I get exactly what you mean by this.

Haven't found quite the right words for it, but it's this weird mix of rage, despair, powerlessness, fear maybe.

It's like a knot somewhere within and trying to open it only seems to get it tighter.

Yes and in the past I was very good at ignoring it and functioning. Now it’s just in my face all the time. But I think it’s a good thing because I want to process this stuff.

that really makes sense actually.

♥️✊🏼

LITERALLY. Sense, as in sensation, emotion, guidance, feeling - being. Alignment. What resonates. LITERALLY makes sense. 

Not ego mind, logic, reason, knowing, understanding, etc - “those” don’t actually exist, other than as the thoughts, concepts, self-conceptualizations, conceptualizations of infinite self.

34 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Hmmm well I would say that there is lots of confusion at times and a way out of suffering doesn’t seem clear

Yes, I, the ego, would say that. Yet in reality there is no I, ego, time, suffering or Being inside of anything at all.

It’s LITERALLY just appearing thoughts.

There is no I, ego, saying, time, way in or out, suffering or clarity - ‘in’ perception or feeling.  

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

wat 😂

The girl and small bear represent ego, illusion of sep self, and attachment, identity - being right…. About that there is, this or that in perception and feeling. There isn’t. 

Jesus and the big bear represent what’s actually wanted, which already exists in feeling, and is manifesting as perception.