22 hours ago, Kevin said:

I wasn’t sure about Bashar before. I was interested and thought maybe channeling could be legit but I wasn’t sure. After that video I’m sure at least bashar is full of shit.

How so? How are you so sure Bashar is full of shit?

19 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Yeah his fans, I said only his fans believe his shit

Got it, thanks. How do you know that?

@Isagi Yoichi

@Kevin

Was it different in your households, when you used to be kids, say age 2 or 3?

The whole supporting (hiding behind) Trump so someone else fights your battles for you so you don’t have to actually allow fear to be felt?

The ‘God told me so I know’, so you knows which country is the wrong or unholy one, so you knows you’re right and who the clowns really are, and which countries to blow up etc?

Was this the same when you were 3, or did something change bringing about this wisdom &  knowledge, these understandings, or did you just know even then?

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Was it different in your households, when you used to be kids, say age 2 or 3?

The whole supporting (hiding behind) Trump so someone else fights your battles for you so you don’t have to actually allow fear to be felt?

The ‘God told me so I know’, so you knows which country is the wrong or unholy one, so you knows you’re right and who the clowns really are, and which countries to blow up etc?

Was this the same when you were 3, or did something change bringing about this wisdom &  knowledge, these understandings, or did you just know even then?

WTF fuck trump the biggest clown, Yeah there is something I was walking in the street fucking around then suddenly I hear a voice : "Bashar the clown , trump the clown" then I kept fucking around more then I heard a voice saying "Fuck society" later I knew it was God's voice

9 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

WTF fuck trump the biggest clown, Yeah there is something I was walking in the street fucking around then suddenly I hear a voice : "Bashar the clown , trump the clown" then I kept fucking around more then I heard a voice saying "Fuck society" later I knew it was God's voice

I’m sorry but @Kevin‘s right. It’s the boundaries, the walls, the reality of the looming threat of WW3, and that really matters. It’s probably hard for you to grasp because you is inside another country, or maybe it’s just something you just don’t know yet, but Trump’s going to deal with this for all of us so we don’t have to acknowledge any responsibility, let alone deal with a woman changing anything. Who tf wants a woman around anyways. 

The voice in your head, which isn’t thoughts but is God talking to you, is totally right, same as you. The truth is, odd as it may seem, whatever thoughts appear - because that’s the voice of God - it doesn’t actually matter how any of this feels or any nonsense about when you were 3. My apologies guys, I stand corrected, humbled yet again, and will be filing for divorce & voting for Trump obviously.

🙏🏼 ♥️

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

I’m sorry but @Kevin‘s right. It’s the boundaries, the walls, the reality of the looming threat of WW3, and that really matters. It’s probably hard for you to grasp because you is inside another country, or maybe it’s just something you just don’t know yet, but Trump’s going to deal with this for all of us so we don’t have to acknowledge any responsibility, let alone deal with a woman changing anything. Who tf wants a woman around anyways. 

The voice in your head, which isn’t thoughts but is God talking to you, is totally right, same as you. The truth is, odd as it may seem, whatever thoughts appear - because that’s the voice of God - it doesn’t actually matter how any of this feels or any nonsense about when you were 3. My apologies guys, I stand corrected, humbled yet again, and will be voting for Trump obviously.

🙏🏼 ♥️

Nice bro I would have voted for Trump too if I were an American, I don't vote for women no matter how smart they're women shouldn't lead, but he is a clown ass anyways 

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I don't vote for women no matter how smart they're women shouldn't lead, 

How is discounting 50% of the population going, because "women shouldn't lead" ? Kinda seems like deciding that because you say your right foot is dominant then the left one should never step in front of the right foot. No teamwork, no equality means no moving forward as you're designed to. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Kinda seems like deciding that because you say your right foot is dominant then the left one should never step in front of the right foot. No teamwork, no equality means no moving forward as you're designed to. 

No, it's not, women leading while there are men is a waste of potential they can't excel like men

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Not like men men excel in most fields its not a debate lol 

Not true at all. We have many women in my field of work that do quite well. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

Not true at all. We have many women in my field of work that do quite well. 

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

@Isagi Yoichi I seem to be excelling at using punctuation and capitalization here, but it's not like you're setting the bar very high. 🤷‍♀️

I said most fields why are you making irrelevant arguments, we can make a thread and go into each field then you will see lol