LGBTQ+ Pride Month

3 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Yeah, bro, I am sure u won't give a shit when your child is like this, who gives a shit? EvErYThINg iS oKaY 

image.thumb.png.c877228a1396a230c3d0cb0216730951.png

Literally nothing wrong with that.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

@Isagi Yoichi it's not really a trans issue.  However you feel about which chromosomes one should have to participate in the Olympics or sports, this is a person who did not change how they identified from birth, never changed their pronouns, had any type of gender affirming care, nothing like that.  So I get that you're mad, but maybe you should start a separate thread about sports or something.  I actually couldn't give a fuck about sports or the Olympics, truth be told. 

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

@Isagi Yoichi it's not really a trans issue.  However you feel about which chromosomes one should have to participate in the Olympics or sports, this is a person who did not change how they identified from birth, never changed their pronouns, had any type of gender affirming care, nothing like that.  So I get that you're mad, but maybe you should start a separate thread about sports or something.  I actually couldn't give a fuck about sports or the Olympics, truth be told. 

Did I mention that he is trans, I am saying that's the result of the LGBTQ+ propaganda people are making unfair decisions of bec of it.

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

7 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Did I mention that he is trans, I am saying that's the result of the LGBTQ+ propaganda people are making unfair decisions of bec of it.

I hope surgery one day helps you to remove the stick from your ass.  Be well you manly man child. 

23 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

So you do believe someone born with a vagina and a functioning uterus can be male, to be clear?  

Again use your brain and search for stuff before moaning 

I will make it easier for u to research this: "Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (AIS) or Swyer Syndrome"

I think copy and pasting into google is not a complicated task for u I guess

6 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Again use your brain and search for stuff before moaning 

I will make it easier for u to research this: "Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (AIS) or Swyer Syndrome"

I think copy and pasting into google is not a complicated task for u I guess

I did, she has both a vagina and a functioning uterus, so you must be saying that doesn't necessarily make someone a woman.  Btw the people who this actually effects most ie her opponent who lost to her and the one she will be fighting next say that it is fair and she is a woman, so I'd leave it more up to them if they wanted to object.