LGBTQ+ Pride Month

Today is the first day of LGBTQ+ Pride Month and in the vein of Celebrating & Sharing, all comments & stories (the good, the bad & the ugly) are welcomed. I would love to hear of any challenges & see some encouraging advice, as well as any challenges which have revealed the profound reality of sameness & unity. 

As a conversational point, I’ll suggest that like racism… sexism, homophobia, heterosexism and all gender and sexuality-based discrimination and gender & sexual orientation bigotry are projections of ignorance via aversion from emotional guidance and the innocence & true nature of. 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

38 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

LGBTQFHGJKSDG+ is not real 

They are just people who are extremely lustful due to too much comfort they made experiments on rats and it's proven that LGBTQ isn't real in actuality you're the ignorant one lol 

And you complained about zionism here...smh

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Isn't it obvious?  Prejudice. 

No, it's not, I didn't say anything violent I said they're lustful.

It is obvious that LGBTQ+ is not real just look at any transgender original is obvious af even after all the surgeries and medications 

4 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

No, it's not, I didn't say anything violent I said they're lustful.

It is obvious that LGBTQ+ is not real just look at any transgender original is obvious af even after all the surgeries and medications 

The attitude behind what you're saying has been the justification for every genocide that's ever taken place.  It's dehumanizing.  

@Phil

I wonder what do u say about sports and laws about transgenders this is a serious issue the obvious real face of people come transgender men cant compete in women's sports and it is so hilarious lol so fucking obvious yet some stupid people still believe in transgender stuff 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

The attitude behind what you're saying has been the justification for every genocide that's ever taken place.  It's dehumanizing.  

Nope, it's not I didn't impose my views on anybody you are the one seeking approval from me. It is the same with the lgbtq communities that are terrorists at this point with their propaganda and moaning when met with disapproval 

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Nope, it's not I didn't impose my views on anybody you are the one seeking approval from me. It is the same with the lgbtq communities that are terrorists at this point with their propaganda and moaning when met with disapproval 

Ok, you're an angry boy lashing out.  What else is new on this forum.

8 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

The irony of a Hamas supporter calling lgbtq people terrorists is insane😂