Is there a way to get through to someone suffering?

When someone is in the eye of the thought storm, is there a way to get through to them? 

Insight is something that has to happen from the inside out, we have to have that experience of peace through ourselves. How can we help?

One thing is to have emotional resilience, to be able to overcome a difficult period by trusting that the universe always has the best in mind for you. Never giving up. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

12 hours ago, grace said:

When someone is in the eye of the thought storm, is there a way to get through to them? 

‘Coming back to’ the present, perception and sensation.  

They’ve something to express and let go, be free of. A condition or two. 

12 hours ago, grace said:

Insight is something that has to happen from the inside out, we have to have that experience of peace through ourselves. How can we help?

One is that peace, obscured by thoughts peace is appearing as.

The suffering is of the thoughts, including the thought that there is someone suffering. ♥️