What is the Law of Karma?

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/law_of_attraction

A Quote from this article: 

The law of attraction should be considered an advanced law because it is very powerful and it can be easily misused in ways that will have undesirable consequences for the user. These undesirable consequences are predicted by the law of karma.

The Law of Karma.

The law of karma states that actions have consequences and that good actions have good consequences and bad actions have bad consequences.

The law of attraction should only be used by people who understand the law of karma and who carefully consider the karmic consequences of their actions.   ⬅⬅ Is this accurate??

@Phil Why the law of karma is not in the immatubale laws ?

There's no exclusion

Law of Attraction - no exclusion

Karma- no exclusion

As Above So Below- no exclusion

The idea that I can make myself richer and happier by stealing from or diminishing another in any way is a belief in exclusion, because there is no exclusion, all love "lost" will come back at ya like a boomerang. 

Youtube Channel  

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Phil said:

In a literal sense loa can’t used, but is in fact already the case. 

Yeah I knew you were going to say that 

This website which I found from your link about meditations talks about the Afterlife and The Principles Of Spiritualism (Be Prepared for the Afterlife) Which is basically what every Religion talks about so with this forum focused solely on Nonduality There is no insights about the after life and those stuff , it makes sense if God is the only existence and we are in the mind of god so why does all these stuff matter like they make it seem like we are a separate self

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

The idea that I can make myself richer and happier by stealing from or diminishing another in any way is a belief in exclusion, because there is no exclusion, all love "lost" will come back at ya like a boomerang. 

Wdym all love "lost"?

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

The law of karma is about bad and good outcomes depending on the deeds. It consists of the cause and effect. Every action has a consequence. Then reincarnation. In Hinduism, karma is linked to the cycle of rebirth. Positive karma improves your future lives while negative karma creates challenges. And intention matters. The law of karma considers the intent behind the action along with the action itself. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

11 hours ago, Reena said:

The law of karma is about bad and good outcomes depending on the deeds. It consists of the cause and effect. Every action has a consequence. Then reincarnation. In Hinduism, karma is linked to the cycle of rebirth. Positive karma improves your future lives while negative karma creates challenges. And intention matters. The law of karma considers the intent behind the action along with the action itself. 

What about in reality, as in the present, which is without past, future or a knower which knows there is bad & good, positive & negative, causation, consequence, reincarnation, birth etc?

In accordance with reality and not beliefs, what then is karma?

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

What about in reality, as in the present, which is without past, future or a knower which knows there is bad & good, positive & negative, causation, consequence, reincarnation, birth etc?

We don't believe in that. We think everything has a past and a future and there is positive and negative. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

25 minutes ago, Reena said:

We don't believe in that. We think everything has a past and a future and there is positive and negative. 

One appears as two. One never actually becomes any thing, such as a we.

There truly aren’t words for how sweet, wonderful & magical so called life actually is… without objectifying yourself via believing thoughts, and projecting the suffering via more discordant beliefs.  Endless justifications & rationalizations come to rest meditatively, un-obscuring clarity and actual sanity. 

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

In accordance with reality and not beliefs, what then is karma?

In accordance with reality, direct experience, “we this, we that” is a belief. 

Awareness is not informed of its own true nature and infinitude by beliefs. Awareness is seemingly veiled of it’s own true nature & infinitude by beliefs. 

So to speak… introspectively ‘look at’ ‘your’ beliefs. Then look at your life / this unfolding. Perfect match: believed limitation… and experiential limitation. 

Introspectively, in accordance with direct experience and the non-human, non-worldly guidance of emotion, dispel beliefs. Liberation. The allowing & receiving of what’s wanted.

“But I can’t this and that!” 

Ok, instant karma though. 

“But you’re lucky because…”

Ok, instant karma thought. 

“But I’m not the creator of my reality, I’m a person, a human being!!”

Ok, instant karma thought. 

So say you and so shall it be. 

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

But well ‘before’, is how an apparent thought feels. Alignment there is prior to experiential and thus conceptual karma (actions & behaviors). 

When making a decision and I have to choose something, so two thoughts so to speak feel good the first one I felt good about and made up my mind about the decision then comes another thought for a better decision that feels good too but both tend to switch places lol 

10 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

When making a decision and I have to choose something, so two thoughts so to speak feel good the first one I felt good about and made up my mind about the decision then comes another thought for a better decision that feels good too but both tend to switch places lol 

The thought(s) that there is a decider, a chooser, and separate things decided upon or chosen appear(s).

Per direct experience, there is an experience of thoughts, and not of a decider or chooser. 

The (third, if you will) thought arises about the prior thoughts being in, or constituting that there are “places”, and that thoughts switch places, while ‘places’ is a thought. 

What actions & behaviors, albeit apparent, unfold from confusion?

From clarity?

From misidentification?

As Self?