24 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

How easy it is to deny the pain of someone else's suffering

Someone else’s pain or suffering isn’t experienced. It’s not possible to deny what is not experienced. 

A claim that someone else’s pain or suffering is experienced, is denial of what is actually experienced. 

The separate self is what suffering is. 

Thoughts on behalf of a second or separate self feel discordant (suffering) precisely because there is no separate or second self

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Apologies for "stealing the spotlight".

All the best to all of you. Especially the broken - hearted.

Stick around.  Don't let them bring you down.  That's the game they're running.  It has nothing to do with you.  You're Free.  They want you to take it personally and then laugh when you do.  Everyone is projecting their shadow onto others because that's fun and easier than facing their own issues.  Egos like to win, and everyone is Witnessing one ego (and maybe more than one ego).  Don't get caught in their trap.  They're not controlling how ego shows up either.  Egos make sure they win, there's just different games they do this in (different games they play in).  Egos are crocodiles for sure.  Crocodiles are egos.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Stick around.  Don't let them bring you down.  That's the game they're running.  It has nothing to do with you.  You're Free.  They want you to take it personally and then laugh when you do.  Everyone is projecting their shadow onto others because that's fun and easier than facing their own issues.  Egos like to win, and everyone is Witnessing one (and maybe more than one).  Don't get caught in their trap.  They're not controlling how ego shows up either.  Egos make sure they win, there's just different games they do this in (different games they play in).  Egos are crocodiles for sure.  Crocodiles are egos.

Sticking around, no worries. 

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Apologies for "stealing the spotlight".

All the best to all of you. Especially the broken - hearted.

So much love for conversations for like this ❤️ Very clarifying for everyone reading i am sure. You are a star in the spotlight.

I know it sucks to just hear over and over that your suffering is due to thoughts and interpretations, but it kind of really is true.. "But not in my case, things really are like this and there is NO way i am not feeling like this when that happened".. Said the rest of the world.. thats not what you are after here is it? You want the freedom and joy that comes from seeing through some of these interpretations and thoughts, and that takes a looking at "reality" a little differently, questioning things that maybe seems ridiculous, like trying to find yourself in perception. And if you can't, then keep asking, what or who is suffering then and how? etc etc... 

Don't fight on behalf of your unwanted feeling, or do it.. as hard as you can⚔️❤️

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Phil said:

Isn’t “ego’s are crocodiles”… ego? 

I mean, what’s with crocodiles!? 😂 

Can’t they just be crocodiles. 

You haven't watched Leo's newest video I see.  He brought up the crocodile theme.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍