Tarot reading major insights

If you want a career in tarot reading then you'll need some basic knowledge and resources. I am still on the learning curve. I don't want to be a tarot reader but I want to know how it works. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Blessed2 can you give me the link or the name of the app company please

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

Today's insights. 

Two major arcana cards represent a path to spiritual self awareness and signal that something very significant will happen this week.

1. Page of Cups: The expectation of a family addition is filled with creativity, intuition, and emotional connection. This could signify the joy and excitement that comes with welcoming a new member into the family. It may bring about a sense of wonder and new beginnings.

2. Four of Wands: The likelihood of relatives or friends visiting is high. This card represents celebration, harmony, and coming together. It suggests that there will be gatherings or events where loved ones will gather to share in joyous occasions. Perhaps there are upcoming family reunions or special occasions that will bring people closer.

3. Ten of Swords: The general family atmosphere may be going through a period of crisis or defeat. This card indicates an end to a difficult situation or a time of great struggle within the family. There may be challenges or conflicts that need to be addressed in order to move forward and find resolution.

4. Two of Pentacles: A family member may be in need of help balancing their responsibilities or managing their finances. This card suggests juggling multiple priorities and finding stability amidst change. It could indicate that someone in the family is feeling overwhelmed and could benefit from support or guidance.

5. Three of Swords: Relations with distant relatives may be experiencing heartache, discord, or loss. This card signifies emotional pain, sorrow, and difficulties in communication. There may be unresolved issues or misunderstandings that are causing tension between you and your distant relatives. It's important to address these feelings and work towards healing and reconciliation.

6. Knight of Wands: Your relationship with your spouse is dynamic, passionate, and full of energy. This card represents action, adventure, and enthusiasm. It suggests that there is a strong drive and motivation in your partnership, with both of you actively pursuing your goals and dreams together.

7. Four of Cups: The dynamics with your children may involve feelings of apathy, discontent, or missed opportunities. This card indicates a sense of boredom or dissatisfaction in the family dynamic, particularly with the younger members. It's important to pay attention to their emotional needs and find ways to engage and connect with them on a deeper level.

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

This is a good website for daily horoscope as per zodiac sign. 

https://www.dailyom.com/horoscopes/pisces/04-26-2024/

https://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/horoscopes/monthly-horoscope/pisces/

Edited by Reena