9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It's still down - with no communication from Leo at all - i think its a week now.

HIs blog is tied to the website/forum so unless he putx out a video no one knows what is going on.  And all videos stopped months ago.

I hope all is well with him, that's all i can say.  It could be nothing, but i've never seen it offline for this long, its usually just a few hours.

I can't imagine he had a complete disaster and failure of the hard drives - its possible though - i'm not sure what type of redundancy he had and I don't think he hosted it in the cloud.

Maybe he just finally realized what an utterly sad joke it all was.  Maybe you should too.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

It's still down - with no communication from Leo at all - i think its a week now.

HIs blog is tied to the website/forum so unless he putx out a video no one knows what is going on.  And all videos stopped months ago.

I hope all is well with him, that's all i can say.  It could be nothing, but i've never seen it offline for this long, its usually just a few hours.

I can't imagine he had a complete disaster and failure of the hard drives - its possible though - i'm not sure what type of redundancy he had and I don't think he hosted it in the cloud.

Seemed to me that he got bored with spirituality like he got it all figured out.  Some things just have an expiration date.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he just got sick of it just like with making videos.  He needs a new project that he can be passionate about again.  

💬 🗯️🤍

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Seemed to me that he got bored with spirituality like he got it all figured out.  Some things just have an expiration date.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he just got sick of it just like with making videos.  He needs a new project that he can be passionate about again.  

That's true but he had people taking his life purpose course.  There was a whole personal development side.  I don't want to rush to assumptions...guess we will see..

@Jonas Long it's no skin off my back - it wasn't about Leo it was just a nice place to talk about this kind of stuff.  I told him I thought his best material on metaphysics was behind him as far the videos.   If you disagree with that you're entitled to your opinion.   And we still have this place.  I bought the forum software over the weekend but honestly I don't have much time to even invest in it or set it up right now - work is crazy.    So I guess we have this place left 😀  

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

An unfettered being. 🙂

Good’s all there is. 

If I don’t say “thank you” I don’t seem like a good person. 😂 

Haha seriously..you showing an inkle of concern about Leo after his betrayal of you which was really sad is a sign of how God like you are . Even when interacting with you on the forum ..you are patient..you try as you can to address al the questions etc..and even when someone shows slight disrespect you warn them gently and I can go on ..

9 hours ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

Oh yeah. Still though, with income being contingent on keeping your life purpose going, it’s highly unlikely it’s anything but a technical issue already being resolved. All the more reason not to fret. 

I guess if you run a server out of your basement and it dies you're screwed.   Pretty sure he hosted it himself. Not too smart for running a business.  But whatever. 

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

Haha seriously..you showing an inkle of concern about Leo after his betrayal of you which was really sad is a sign of how God like you are . Even when interacting with you on the forum ..you are patient..you try as you can to address al the questions etc..and even when someone shows slight disrespect you warn them gently and I can go on ..

Phil has a heart ? ❤️ no way 😳

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Someone here said:

He has enough money from Patreon donations so he decided to take a stroll down the beach and vacation his ass out .

There's obviously a lack of concern.   Otherwise he would have made an attempt to let people know what was going on.  I don't know if solipsism corrupted his brain or psychedelics did.   But i deem the latter, because he was no fool....And while solipsism is ultimately true in the Absolute sense - that should be reason to care even more about "other".

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

There's obviously a lack of concern.   Otherwise he would have made an attempt to let people know what was going on.  I don't know if solipsism corrupted his brain or psychedelics did.   While solipsism is ultimately true in the Absolute sense - that should be reason to care even more about "other".

The best thing he could do is delete that Forum.  It's a waste of his time at this point.

💬 🗯️🤍

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The best thing he could do is delete that Forum.  It's a waste of his time at this point.

It's the entire website that is down.  I wasn't that close to him where I had his direct contact. I know Phil hung out with him a few times.  I don't have his direct email I only interacted with him via the forum.  I'm just concerned that's all.  After what happened with Soohei you just never know.  I trust it's nothing. 

Edited by Robed Mystic