My new spiritual model

Reena

I decided to modify the Chakra system a bit and created my own Chakra system that takes human psyche into account.

This is an illustration of my new spiritual model I plan to follow in my life.

Chakra system that I have invented on the basis of the human psyche and it's parts.

Ground Chakra.

Physical/Biological - Chemistry based.

Sexual - structural and chemical based

Mental/Somatic - Structural and Chemical based.

Productivity  Chakra

Psychological - instinct and psyche based.

Cultural - environment based.

Cognitive - Intellect based.

Emotional Chakra

Emotional - instinct based. Feeling based.

Pali Chakra

Spiritual - extra sensory based.   

Henceforth I'll use this system for my personal development and spirituality.

8nfjnd.jpg

I call it the Pali Chakra system. In the image, the ground chakra is represented by a pyramid or a solid structure. This is to represent the structural component of our existence. The middle axis is the spiritual component that governs all other components and i call it Pali (named after Pali language). The emotional component is represented by a bunch of sentimental letters. The productivity component is represented by the Aztec cultural symbol. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 hours ago, Reena said:

I decided to modify the Chakra system a bit and created my own Chakra system that takes human psyche into account.

This is an illustration of my new spiritual model I plan to follow in my life.

Chakra system that I have invented on the basis of the human psyche and it's parts.

Ground Chakra.

Physical/Biological - Chemistry based.

Sexual - structural and chemical based

Productivity  Chakra

Emotional Chakra

Pali Chakra

Spiritual - extra sensory based.   

Henceforth I'll use this system for my personal development and spirituality.

8nfjnd.jpg

I call it the Pali Chakra system. In the image, the ground chakra is represented by a pyramid or a solid structure. This is to represent the structural component of our existence. The middle axis is the spiritual component that governs all other components and i call it Pali (named after Pali language). The emotional component is represented by a bunch of sentimental letters. The productivity component is represented by the Aztec cultural symbol. 

Have you ever successfully followed any model in your life?

♾️

42 minutes ago, Orb said:

Have you ever successfully followed any model in your life?

Yea some in the past. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Good. What will this particular model do for you? Will it make you happy? 

It will make me feel more organized and complete. I'm already happy. I don't think I'm looking for happiness. But I needed a model that will combine both physical and spiritual growth because physical growth is sometimes shunned in spiritual communities or made to look like it's too materialistic. So I studied the human psyche and came up with this particular formula of how the human system operates in tandem with spirituality. 

Physical/Biological - Chemistry based.

Sexual - structural and chemical based

Spiritual - extra sensory based.   

After writing the different structural (that is organs for example sexual organs and organs necessary for survival like lungs or liver), chemical (enzymes and hormones), biological instincts, human psyche instincts (for example the instinct of withdrawing from something dangerous or unpleasant or the instinct to determine right from wrong meaning cognitive instincts), somatic instincts like sweating or hyper alert under stress, cultural factors like certain cultures allowing more space for natural pure expression of human emotions than others, emotions and the entire range of human emotions and finally spiritual where paranormal instincts can be involved for example extra sensory perception, both paranormal and supernatural phenomena combined with human spiritual practices that might be amplifying any spiritual phenomenon like a near death experience etc. I found that outside this model theres nothing left that a human experiences. Then I realized that my model bore a resemblance to the Maslows hierarchy of needs and the Chakra system too. So I modified it slightly to fit my model. This model takes every human factor into account. Hopefully nothing is left out. Following this model or framework for growth means complete all encompassing growth. So I find this model more wholesome.