How the food industry is destroying our bodies

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It's just as much the auto industry. 😬 

I doubt it has as much impact. Almost all of my lesmills fitness instructors are overweight - some of them literally having 2 classes per day of intense workout, 5+ times a week..

Edited by Rose

Blame’s an emotion (not an action).

Emotional alignment is apparently very tied to diet.

Guidance for diet thoughts too.

Sorry not sorry. ♥️

If you’re going to wake up so to speak, you’re not going to be thinking like people anymore. 

Being the creator of your reality consciously is unthinkably connective and not the least a bit isolating.

Well-being is truly undeniable.

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

And TVs, computers and smartphones.

Are we in alignment with technology, using it with love and intention?

@Phil At least here it's not predominantly blame, although blame is also of value as emotional guidance and just as much releasing as it can be resisting.

It's like preparing your home for a newborn baby. Response-ibility and love is creating an environment that's most aligned with well being as possible. We're all always creating, and we're always metaphorically pregnant, paving the way (or unpaving it) for the next generation. We don't put lead in paint anymore.  

It's not either an individual or collective matter.  

Youtube Channel  

10 hours ago, Rose said:

I doubt it has as much impact. Almost all of my lesmills fitness instructors are overweight - some of them literally having 2 classes per day of intense workout, 5+ times a week..

Too frequent intense workouts aren't aligned with wellbeing, they just trash your adrenals. They're fun once in a while for a reason, it's likely that only in the name of goals or identification, (or for work and income) that one would want to do them frequently. We're not designed to sit all day then work out intensely for a short period to try to make up for it. We're designed to move around a lot throughout the entire day. 

Fast food and gas station offerings are built around the automobile, the most difficult time to eat healthy is while traveling. If you want to travel and maintain a healthy diet you will have to do A LOT of planning. Walking and biking lowers stress while traffic congestion is a stressor. Stress prompts a person to want to eat even more and your body is designed to release stress and its food/energy intact through movement. Over reliance on automobiles and making the majority of cities, towns and amenities inaccessible for pedestrian traffic literally seatbelts people into place. It's no one's fault that they're fat in an environment designed that way, they just have to see what's happening and somehow buck the trend.

That's why theme parks are such a fun respite... they are walkable. 

The date on the first picture, 1908, was prior to Henry Ford's revolution. Now automobiles are the requirement in the US especially, you must pay to play, unless you live in a city the size of which means that it's so polluted with automobile emissions that the air isn't healthy for you to walk in anyway.  

Youtube Channel  

With every innovation that helps people comes unhealthy excesses, these are never separate. It's up to you to be responsible no matter where you are. Fast food places aren't literally forcing you to eat their food. 

Also ime fitness and driving cars are not at odds at all. There are countless examples of people who drive and are fit/healthy. Driving doesn't turn you into those fat people from WALL-E. 

I also don't see why fat people can't just stop eating so their bodies can burn off all the fat, after all fat is just stored energy waiting to be used. Whenever I bring up this simple solution I hear a million excuses lol. 

I saw a study done YEARS ago, where they gave this obese guy a vitamin pill, coffee, and water for about a year and he lost all the fat. 

♾️

The food industry is also nearly perfecting nutritional value calorie density wise. ✊🏼

The McDonalds closest to where I live went out of business and closed about a month ago. ✊🏼✊🏼

@Mandy I just meant in the sense there isn’t technically anyone or anything to blame, but there’s the emotion blame. Which for sure, yes, can be a healthy relieving expression. Like whenever anything goes wrong with this site. I always just secretly blame you & it does feel really great.  

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Mandy I just meant in the sense there isn’t technically anyone or anything to blame, but there’s the emotion blame. Which for sure, yes, can be a healthy relieving expression. Like whenever anything goes wrong with this site. I always just secretly blame you & it does feel really great.  

😈

Youtube Channel  

I wonder what people did before TVs, computers and smartphones.

Like if you felt tired, what was there to do while sitting or lying down except reading a book?

Nowadays it's easy to spend an entire day just sitting or lying down, not walking much.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Orb said:

I also don't see why fat people can't just stop eating so their bodies can burn off all the fat, after all fat is just stored energy waiting to be used. Whenever I bring up this simple solution I hear a million excuses lol. 

If what they say are excuses, then what do you think is the real reason they don't stop?

There must be an effortless way.

19 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

If what they say are excuses, then what do you think is the real reason they don't stop?

Most likely using food as an escape from feeling unpleasant emotions/sensations. 

♾️