Jealousy

Kevin

I have recently had very positive experiences with friends. Hanging out, playing spikeball outside. Beautiful day. Many thoughts came up about not belonging. Feeling like the odd one out. Realistically so inaccurate. These people all like me. One of these friends in particular I don’t see all the time but we are very close when I see him. I guess I feel jealousy because all these guys have girlfriends. One has multiple lol. And one is getting married.

my preference would be to not ruminate on thoughts about how I don’t belong. Logically I do belong. I would like to resonate with that. I would like to belong everywhere at all times. Unconditionally. I want to stop putting conditions on belonging.

And yeah I guess it’s that simple. I feel jealous. I’m exhausted maybe I need to sleep.  

Imagine that you're happy. Imagine that you already have everything. Also romance is not everything. Every moment is an opportunity to be happy. When you realize this, jealousy will fly out of the window. Jealousy only happens because we choose to focus excessively on others. Bring back the focus to your starving self and feed it love. Embrace your life, your self. You are beautiful as you are.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 minutes ago, Reena said:

Imagine that you're happy. Imagine that you already have everything. Also romance is not everything. Every moment is an opportunity to be happy. When you realize this, jealousy will fly out of the window. Jealousy only happens because we choose to focus excessively on others. Bring back the focus to your starving self and feed it love. Embrace your life, your self. You are beautiful as you are.

Hella facts. Thank you. It’s seemingly habitual thought patterns that cause tension. but overall self love is felt more and more and the truth or what you’re saying is resonating. ❤️

@Reena

That was beautiful. 🥰

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I feel jealous. I’m exhausted maybe I need to sleep.  

The discord of the thought (with you, awareness) is exhausting. The difference between the thought ‘I feel jealous’ and ‘I’m experiencing jealousy’, is the former is a thought on behalf of another / second self, which knows, what you, awareness, feel like. The latter is on behalf of you, awareness, being / creating. The latter allows for clarity &  focus, as you, the creator, on what you want, which is already manifesting. The latter is ‘getting out of your own way’. 

The self of thoughts doesn’t belong, because it’s thoughts, not a self (which could or couldn’t belong). 

Insecurity is an emotion. Emotion is guidance for thoughts. Keep it simple… “I don’t belong”… how’s the thought feel, great or not great?

’I belong’… great, or not great?

If logic is wanted, listen to it. 

If feeling (‘better’, as yourself, whole, compete, perfection, fullness) is wanted, listen to it. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Realistically so inaccurate. These people all like me.

It’s unrealistic not based on whether thoughts about being liked or unliked arise, or what anyone thinks if in fact there’s anyone thinking at all… but because you’re being the whole show. Reality. 

It’s like… does an ice cube belong to water? 

All there is to “an ice cube”, is water. 

9 hours ago, Phil said:

@Reena

That was beautiful. 🥰

The discord of the thought (with you, awareness) is exhausting. The difference between the thought ‘I feel jealous’ and ‘I’m experiencing jealousy’, is the former is a thought on behalf of another / second self, which knows, what you, awareness, feel like. The latter is on behalf of you, awareness, being / creating. The latter allows for clarity &  focus, as you, the creator, on what you want, which is already manifesting. The latter is ‘getting out of your own way’. 

god man my first thought is I always have to hear the same damn thing. I wish I could just get it. Realistically I’m experiencing frustration. Acknowledging that is a relief.

9 hours ago, Phil said:

The self of thoughts doesn’t belong, because it’s thoughts, not a self (which could or couldn’t belong). 

Insecurity is an emotion. Emotion is guidance for thoughts. Keep it simple… “I don’t belong”… how’s the thought feel, great or not great?

’I belong’… great, or not great?

gotcha. Keep it simple

9 hours ago, Phil said:

If logic is wanted, listen to it. 

If feeling (‘better’, as yourself, whole, compete, perfection, fullness) is wanted, listen to it. 

I always thought logic was what I wanted but it never worked. 

9 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s unrealistic not based on whether thoughts about being liked or unliked arise, or what anyone thinks if in fact there’s anyone thinking at all… but because you’re being the whole show. Reality. 

It’s like… does an ice cube belong to water? 

All there is to “an ice cube”, is water. 

Gotcha. Thanks Phil.

If there's jealousy really feel the burn of it and then list everything you want. What a gift people are that have stuff we want, how else would we know? The burn is the fire under your ass, feel it and move on quickly, let it fuel you like a jet booster rather than just sitting on it and ruminating and burning your butt cheeks. 

You cannot be a piece of a whole and also be the only piece that doesn't belong, because there aren't two wholes. ❤️ 

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

If there's jealousy really feel the burn of it and then list everything you want. What a gift people are that have stuff we want, how else would we know? The burn is the fire under your ass, feel it and move on quickly, let it fuel you like a jet booster rather than just sitting on it and ruminating and burning your butt cheeks. 

Facts. This really resonates because there is so many things others are experiencing that I wouldn’t even think of or think are possible if not for them already experiencing those things.

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You cannot be a piece of a whole and also be the only piece that doesn't belong, because there aren't two wholes. ❤️ 

❤️

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Facts. This really resonates because there is so many things others are experiencing that I wouldn’t even think of or think are possible if not for them already experiencing those things.

❤️

Right?! Like the 4 minute mile. Nuts. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

🎯 🔥