Cosmic Lotus

How to bring Godness into our lives? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

First begin with fulfillment. You can't begin from an emotionally unfulfilled place. Think that you already are everything you always wanted to be. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What did I do to spiritually unwind today? 

What activity did I do to enhance my intellectual growth? 

What activity did I do to upgrade myself emotionally and psychologically? 

How is my routine schedule and what did I do to upgrade my productivity today? 

How did I heal myself today? 

How did I discern a situation today? 

How did I enhance my intuition today? 

What did I do to spiritually unwind today? 

What activity did I do to enhance my intellectual growth? 

What activity did I do to upgrade myself emotionally and psychologically? 

How is my routine schedule and what did I do to upgrade my productivity today? 

How did I heal myself today? 

How did I discern a situation today? 

How did I enhance my intuition today? 

Parts of the human self -

Physical/Biological - Chemistry based.

Sexual - structural and chemical based

Mental/Somatic - Structural and Chemical based.

Psychological - instinct and psyche based.

Cultural - environment based.

Cognitive - Intellect based.

Emotional - instinct based. Feeling based.

Spiritual - extra sensory based.

Emotional expression.

Emotional intensity.

Emotional mastery.

Emotional sensitivity.

Emotional guidance.

Emotional experience.

Emotional intelligence.

Emotional reactivity.

Emotional stability.

Emotional regulation.

Posted (edited)

I decided to modify the Chakra system a bit and created my own Chakra system that takes human psyche into account.

This is an illustration of my new spiritual model I plan to follow in my life.

Chakra system that I have invented on the basis of the human psyche and it's parts.

Ground Chakra.

Physical/Biological - Chemistry based.

Sexual - structural and chemical based

Productivity  Chakra

Emotional Chakra

Pali Chakra

Spiritual - extra sensory based.   

Henceforth I'll use this system for my personal development and spirituality.

8nfjnd.jpg

I call it the Pali Chakra system. In the image, the ground chakra is represented by a pyramid or a solid structure. This is to represent the structural component of our existence. The middle axis is the spiritual component that governs all other components and i call it Pali (named after Pali language). The emotional component is represented by a bunch of sentimental letters. The productivity component is represented by the Aztec cultural symbol. 

Edited by Reena

It will make me feel more organized and complete. I'm already happy. I don't think I'm looking for happiness. But I needed a model that will combine both physical and spiritual growth because physical growth is sometimes shunned in spiritual communities or made to look like it's too materialistic. So I studied the human psyche and came up with this particular formula of how the human system operates in tandem with spirituality. 

Physical/Biological - Chemistry based.

Sexual - structural and chemical based

Spiritual - extra sensory based.   

After writing the different structural (that is organs for example sexual organs and organs necessary for survival like lungs or liver), chemical (enzymes and hormones), biological instincts, human psyche instincts (for example the instinct of withdrawing from something dangerous or unpleasant or the instinct to determine right from wrong meaning cognitive instincts), somatic instincts like sweating or hyper alert under stress, cultural factors like certain cultures allowing more space for natural pure expression of human emotions than others, emotions and the entire range of human emotions and finally spiritual where paranormal instincts can be involved for example extra sensory perception, both paranormal and supernatural phenomena combined with human spiritual practices that might be amplifying any spiritual phenomenon like a near death experience etc. I found that outside this model theres nothing left that a human experiences. Then I realized that my model bore a resemblance to the Maslows hierarchy of needs and the Chakra system too. So I modified it slightly to fit my model. This model takes every human factor into account. Hopefully nothing is left out. Following this model or framework for growth means complete all encompassing growth. So I find this model more wholesome. 

Posted (edited)

Configuration. The configuration of the system is an important step. Next is evolvmemt. This involves the productivity and emotional Chakra. And next is planning. You gotta plan your spiritual activities. You need to make room for it. Developing and honing spiritual instinct. This is the hardest. Healing and transformation.

Configuration

Evolvmemt

Planning

Healing. Tranformation. Vulnerability. Action. Embodiment. Execution. Implementation. Alignment. Absorption. Activation. Vibration. Contentment. Connection.

Edited by Reena

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

Healing. Tranformation. Vulnerability. Action. Embodiment. Execution. Implementation. Alignment. Absorption. Activation. Vibration. Contentment. Connection.

This covers different aspects of spirituality.

Posted (edited)

8nkg9v.gif

8nkgcb.gifConfiguration

8nkgfn.gif      Evolvmemt

8nkgfn.gif       Planning

8nkge6.gif

8nkgiw.gif Healing.   8nkgiw.gif   Tranformation. Vulnerability. 8nkgiw.gif     Action. 8nkgiw.gif      8nkgiw.gifEmbodiment. 8nkgiw.gif     Execution. 8nkgiw.gif  .   .   8nkgiw.gif  Implementation.   8nkgiw.gif Alignment.8nkgiw.gif Absorption.   8nkgiw.gif     Activation.8nkgiw.gif Vibration.   8nkgiw.gif      Contentment.8nkgiw.gif Connection. 8nkgiw.gif  Multi perspectival.

Edited by Reena

I should focus on each. 

8nm0y2.gif    focus on health first

Posted (edited)

I need to focus on each of these. 

8nm0y2.gifConfiguration

8nm0y2.gifEvolvmemt

8nm0y2.gifPlanning

8nm0y2.gifHealing

8nm0y2.gif    transformation

8nm0y2.gif       Vulnerability

8nm0y2.gif     action 

8nm0y2.gif embodiment 

8nm0y2.gif  Execution 

8nm0y2.gif  Implementation

8nm0y2.gif   Alignment 

8nm0y2.gif   Absorption

8nm0y2.gif    Activation 

8nm0y2.gif    Vibration       

8nm0y2.gif   Contentment

8nm0y2.gif     Connection 

8nm0y2.gif     Multiperspectival 

Edited by Reena

The spiritual practices that I use everyday -

Meditation

Emotion work 

Lucid dreaming 

Lsd - I don't do everyday but at least once every few months. 

guided imagery

Journaling my spiritual insights thoughts. 

The spiritual practices that I use everyday -

Meditation

Emotion work 

Lucid dreaming 

Lsd - I don't do everyday but at least once every few months. 

guided imagery

Journaling my spiritual insights thoughts. 

Posted (edited)

I believe there's a God in everything. 

8oot2n.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I just have to open my eyes to these unusual experiences.. Everything is alright. Everything is fine. It might not look hopeful in the moment. But there is connection. There's life out there. There's a source of goodness somewhere out there that will heal everything. 

8oosw7.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Being somebody means having tons of burdens, worries, fears and expectations. On the other hand being nobody means belonging to everybody yet free from these personality burdens. 

I love being a nobody. Having a healthy small ego is so much better than a huge toxic ego. There's a certain wisdom in being a nobody. 

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8oose0.gif

I never wanted to be known. I simply wanted to feel like I was in the right place, doing the right thing, feeling like I belonged where I was. Even that, as simple as it sounds, will put you in a mindset of searching and trying to make puzzle pieces fit that you know good and damn well don't. Being nobody and being alone suits me more than anything ever has. I'm reclusive but not socially inept although I'm autistic. I can function in society just fine but prefer solitude. People fight so hard to be a part of something and have notoriety, even if it's just in a group of friends. I don't like keeping appearances and maintaining a social image. For me spirituality is synonymous with being entirely authentic in your being. When I think of gatherings I get physically nauseated. I can't tolerate the false niceties and inquiries into what I have been up to. I understand that comes off as anti social. Really though it's a matter of I'm in a different place, waking up to the truth of reality and self. In that process I've come to the understanding that I have no desire to be anything to anyone. Right now I'm more excited about understanding the knowledge. I've been given through epiphanies, revelations and "a he's. " I barely recognize who I am anymore. Everyday is an adventure in trying to be loving to myself. Mostly it's a battle to stop being hateful to myself. Mind numbing grief, depression and anxiety is a hole that keeps digging itself deeper. When I woke up, I was in terror and dread, fight or flight 24/7 for more than a month . While there are still some really bad days I've never been more okay with myself, my family, my life and the truth of it all. When you finally understand who you are, what you are, why you're here and what this place is, life becomes a different concept, I don't mean when you hear about it, and it sounds like it might be right. I mean you have a knowing. You're hit with such profound truth, that acceptance makes you decide to enjoy your experience on this planet. The only goal I have now is to cultivate my self to the level of my  being. I think the truest way to serve is to know thyself and hone the light, so that others might see it and know their own light as well. The personality is there to interact with the world, the spirit is there to experience the world, the body is there to move through this world. I've been allowed the realization that the only thing we get to take with us when we go home is the experience we had and the knowledge we acquired. Experience and knowledge yes. The beauty of the earth is mind boggling. 

8ooscv.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Our greatest wealth is our spiritual wealth. Whatever spiritual abilities, intentions, resources and treasures we bring with us are the only ones that will accompany us in the afterlife. Along with the lives of our precious pets and other sentient beings that connect to the same spiritual source through us.

We are the conduit of spiritual energy collectively. 

8opu0a.jpg

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Positive affirmations about my life 

8opwqt.gif          I'm flourishing

8opwqt.gif   I'm thriving 

8opwqt.gif    I'm doing better

8opwqt.gif    My life is going great 

8opwqt.gif      My life is happy 

8opwqt.gif      My life is enriched. 

8opwqt.gif        My life is beautiful

8opwqt.gif          My life is deeply spiritual 

8opwqt.gif     My life is intuitively developing and thriving

8opwqt.gif       My life is energy supported

8opwqt.gif        My life has divine force 

8opwqt.gif         My life is colorful and creative, holistic and organic 

8opwqt.gif      My life is hot and happening

8opwqt.gif           My life is full of life. 

8opw6i.jpg

Edited by Reena