Cosmic Lotus

What sort of a community was ideal in my eyes? 

Solution for an online community. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I get angry everytime I'm made to feel like I don't fulfill social expectations.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

One spiritual practice is divine connection. Connection with the divine. In some manner or form. Connection with the wellspring of hope and beauty and fundamental goodness and healing. 

Meditation is not about curing your problems like weight loss. It increases the breath of what you can take in. It's about love and being centered. This does not take away suffering but offers meaning in the middle of suffering. Gives you something to know that is good despite all the bad. It's like an old photo of your dead dog that brings comfort in sadness. It is that that brings groundedness in chaos. In knowing that good always exists fundamentally.  

I experienced AP and it was terrible. I saw my soul leaving my body and getting separated and it was a terrible experience. I have no idea what induced it but I have lucid dreamt a few times. I don't remember the context. But the soul began departing. I have experienced sleep paralysis before and this was different from that, much more intense, almost repulsive and felt like death. It can be considered similar to nde. I kept begging for the soul to be returned and eventually after some torment it was returned. It was a nasty experience. It felt ethereal for few minutes but I wanted my material existence to be given back to me. It showed how attached I am. This was my first experiencing this. I have APied before but not so intense. This was one hell of a thing. I was breathless and then regained my breath once the spirit came back in my body. It was stupid of it to leave like that in the middle of me living life. I don't know how to feel about it. It's just one of the series of paranormal experiences in my life.

A new insight popped in my mind this morning. And it's about emotions. Try to rationalize how you spend your time in negative emotions. Ask yourself this "what could I have achieved in the time I spent feeling this negative emotion? " Write at least 4 things you could have done in the time frame you spent feeling bad for yourself. This will shift how you spend your time and make you more aware of what you could do with your time. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't allow yourself to experience negative emotions. By all means let your Self experience anything and everything it can in the moment. But just an insight to steer your ship every time you're distracted from your goal. A good way of knowing what you can and could have done. 

Our soul is our unique personal essence. 

Posted (edited)

Soul calling, destiny, purpose, higher path, vocation. 

8meafk.gif

There should be a word that is opposite of psychopathy. I have invented a word for it. I call it aginopathy. 

8mea60.gif

Empath 

Compassion 

Holistic living - not putting junk food in your body 

Being in tune with nature 

Positivity 

Power of prayer

Resilience building 

Grounding 

Intuition work 

Soulwork

Dream interpretation

Shadow work 

Morality - good versus evil 

Consciousness

Conscience 

Self awareness 

Forgiveness and non judgement 

Wholeness and infinity 

Abundance 

Honest self expression 

Being your authentic self 

Power of the subconscious

Heart mind unity

Staying Balanced

Understanding Human nature

Maslow's hierarchy of needs 

Chakra method 

Different kinds of meditation

Contemplative insight work 

Devotion 

Attachment and Detachment 

Emotional regulation 

Emotional expression 

Self inquiry 

Repetition of a sacred phrase 

Alignment with the divine purpose is also a form of prayer

All non duality is love 

Love is the greatest sacred intent

Happiness is key 

Bringing divine power into our lives 

Divine Healing 

How to grow and upgrade spiritually 

Spiritual unwinding

Spiritual wisdom 

Wellspring or Sacred Fountain 

Love 

8me9uv.gif

8me98w.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

In the divine nature of things, there is no grudge.

8meafk.gif

Intense spiritual work

Intense contemplation

Embodiment of spirituality

8me9uv.gif

What are your key spiritual insights?

How does spirituality figure in your life?

What is the role of emotions in spirituality?

What is the significance of spirituality in life? Is it even necessary?

What is the difference between spiritual growth, spiritual up gradation and spiritual healing?

What does your spiritual work look like? What are your practices?

How did you put spirituality into action today?

What does spiritual growth look like?

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I think spirituality is more to do with the soul mind heart connection.

The mind is the intellect. The seat of thoughts and contemplations. The heart is the vast sea of emotions. The seat of emotions.But these are basic impulses. Whereas the spirit or soul as we call it, it's a seat of paranormal instinct. It's a seat of intuition, like the subconscious. I don't want to be mistaken. But I assume (again this is just my assumption) that what we refer to as the subconscious in the psychoscientific literature might actually be the spirit or soul.

8me9uv.gif

This could also mean that the soul does speak to us but in glimpses only. You have to be receptive enough to your own soul language to be able to astutely catch that glimpse every time.

8meafk.gif

All of life is decision making. We make decisions of some kind almost every minute. I think the soul which is the seat of paranormal or Para instinct (in a way I can describe it as something transpersonal), is the seat of intuitive thinking. In a way it's an amalgamation or enmeshing of both thought and emotion.

The splendor of the soul lies in its capability to feel, to intuit, to sense deeply and also be able to translate this para impulse of sense/feeling into a thought/decision like a signal message across oceans sent with a letter in a bottle floating across the ocean. This message from the soul needs to be heard and discerned and acted upon.

So is the soul or spirit the ultimate messenger? Could be. Then how do we connect with this messenger?

By deeply listening in silence. Through meditation. Through focus. Through deep feeling. Through honest self expression. Through setting up a communication channel.

8mea60.gif

Is the soul playing peekaboo every now and then?

8meafk.gif

The soul helps with decision making. The soul gives input that is a radical insight into our situation.

Edited by Reena

What are common spiritual traps?

I think the most common spiritual trap is blowharding. A lot of people who enter this arena of life falsely begin to assume that they know it all. They have it all figured out. They get  close minded and then they shove their opinions and assumptions and thoughts down other's throats. They simply close their eyes and ears to any new perspective or information or thought. This is probably the biggest trap of spirituality. A lot of people do this. It's one thing to not be ready to consume information in the moment because it's overwhelming yet it's another to completely deny and sabotage other perspectives and shoot it down.

Why did I call the soul a transpersonal guide?

What are the sources of my trauma?

I made a new friend. Yay. His name is Andrew. 

4 hours ago, Reena said:

What are the sources of my trauma?

I call the soul a guide because it's a mini fraction of Godness. God is our ultimate guide. Our true nature. Our essential nature. Our true virtue. Our true paradigm. Our true essence. Our true innocence. This is not some Christian God. This is just God, a magnifying force, of fundamental goodness. God is intuition, the good kind. Intuition can never be bad by the way. God is Divine intelligence in the form of a source. God is matter intelligence. God is energy Intelligence. God is tangible. God is intangible. God is the kingdom of materialism in Perfection. God is the kingdom of Ether too. God is fundamental wisdom, intuitive wisdom. God is love because love is wisdom too. Nothing operates without love, peace, happiness and positivity. 

4 hours ago, Reena said:

I misquoted in the previous post. 

I call the soul a guide because it's a mini fraction of Godness. God is our ultimate guide. Our true nature. Our essential nature. Our true virtue. Our true paradigm. Our true essence. Our true innocence. This is not some Christian God. This is just God, a magnifying force, of fundamental goodness. God is intuition, the good kind. Intuition can never be bad by the way. God is Divine intelligence in the form of a source. God is matter intelligence. God is energy Intelligence. God is tangible. God is intangible. God is the kingdom of materialism in Perfection. God is the kingdom of Ether too. God is fundamental wisdom, intuitive wisdom. God is love because love is wisdom too. Nothing operates without love, peace, happiness and positivity. 

4 hours ago, Reena said:

God is primordial wisdom, the wisdom of creation. It's perfect as it is and it directs creative energy constantly into creating and healing in every possible way. You have to conduct this energy.

18 hours ago, Reena said:

Empath 

Compassion 

Holistic living - not putting junk food in your body 

Being in tune with nature 

Positivity 

Power of prayer

Resilience building 

Grounding 

Intuition work 

Soulwork

Dream interpretation

Shadow work 

Morality - good versus evil 

Consciousness

Conscience 

Self awareness 

Forgiveness and non judgement 

Wholeness and infinity 

Abundance 

Honest self expression 

Being your authentic self 

Power of the subconscious

Heart mind unity

Staying Balanced

Understanding Human nature

Maslow's hierarchy of needs 

Chakra method 

Different kinds of meditation

Contemplative insight work 

Devotion 

Attachment and Detachment 

Emotional regulation 

Emotional expression 

Self inquiry 

Repetition of a sacred phrase 

Alignment with the divine purpose is also a form of prayer

All non duality is love 

Love is the greatest sacred intent

Happiness is key 

Bringing divine power into our lives 

Divine Healing 

How to grow and upgrade spiritually 

Spiritual unwinding

Spiritual wisdom 

Wellspring or Sacred Fountain 

Love 

There are various aspects to spirituality and various perspectives too. There's not a single aspect.

God is wisdom. God is connection. God is love. God is abundance. God is that fountain and godness is the energy. 

God is the Cosmic Lotus.