Is Enlightment realising there is only Existence/Being, and not a self?

I finished meditation and went to look at some flowers on my garden for 10 minutes straight...I couldn´t fathom how this is possible. What is a flower? Is it consciousness? I was looking at the shining white colour of the petals...this blows my mind...how is it possible that this colour even exist. Is pure white. What is white anyway? What is colour? Lol.

Then while touching the flowers I realize also the feeling of touch is also impossible. What is 'touch', what am I touching? Then I realize I am not touching anything. I dont exist. Existence is happening. There is not a self.

Even though sometimes it feel really feel like there is a self. How can there not be a self? But honestly if I am honest there is not a self. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

1 hour ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I finished meditation and went to look at some flowers on my garden for 10 minutes straight...I couldn´t fathom how this is possible. What is a flower? Is it consciousness? I was looking at the shining white colour of the petals...this blows my mind...how is it possible that this colour even exist. Is pure white. What is white anyway? What is colour? Lol.

Then while touching the flowers I realize also the feeling of touch is also impossible. What is 'touch', what am I touching? Then I realize I am not touching anything. I dont exist. Existence is happening. There is not a self.

Even though sometimes it feel really feel like there is a self. How can there not be a self? But honestly if I am honest there is not a self. 

Trying to know what enlightenment is is secretly a desire for more knowledge. I would let go of needing to know what enlightenment is. Ultimately, you will have to see for yourself. If you ask what enlightenment is, all the teachers will come out and tell you what they think it is in their own language. 

♾️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Trying to know what enlightenment is is secretly a desire for more knowledge. I would let go of needing to know what enlightenment is. Ultimately, you will have to see for yourself. If you ask what enlightenment is, all the teachers will come out and tell you what they think it is in their own language. 

This should be blown up and put up on a billboard.  What a great insight succinctly stated.