Panic attacks

What are panic attacks about? How do you heal?

I've had panic attacks for something like thirteen years. I have tried accepting them for something like six years. I feel like i have tried everything, but i still get lost in panic, i still fear panic. I've tried the floating method, yoga, meditation, acceptance, feeling the fear and doing it anyway etc etc etc. I'm left with a desperate feeling. How do i accept??? How do i feel my feelings?? Because clearly i'm not doing it right.

I've been severely agoraphobic at times. I'm so tired of being afraid all the time. I sometimes feel so hopeless because i just want to feel safe and be able to live my life but i'm so afraid of everything. 

56 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Ever notice the feeling of panic is similar to the feeling of excitement just with different accompanying thoughts? 

More like nervousness is similar to excitement. Panic is something else.

39 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Use what you really want to do as fuel to take small steps towards going out and expanding your circle of comfort. 

I do go out all the time. I work, do theatre, travel. But the panic attacks stay.

1 hour ago, grace said:

More like nervousness is similar to excitement. Panic is something else.

Yeah, I get that.  I used to have them too, very frequently.  Actually using the supplement Melissa, which is a type of lemon balm, helped break the cycle of it for me.  It was crazy, nothing worked besides that. 

So what do the triggers seem to be, or is it random?  Have you journaled about everything that leads up to it for clues as to what's going on? 

I've had one event in my life that I'd definitely call a panic attack and when I journaled about it the synchronicity was astounding and the message there was really clear. 

Youtube Channel  

17 hours ago, grace said:

What are panic attacks about?

Discord & Truth. Discord is of misinterpretations, the body as it were, is Truth.

Being is present-only. Interpretations about there being a separate self in time with a past are misinterpretations of the actuality, and therein of thought, emotion, perception, feeling and direct experience. 

Hate & blame are emotions, guidance for thoughts. There is no one at fault to blame or hate, and there is no one blaming or hating, nor which blames or hates. You are (very literally) the creator of your reality. Disempowering thoughts / interpretations to the contrary feel discordant. 

Initially quite paradoxical perhaps, feeling and expressing these emotions is the key to alignment, as emptying of discord allows aligned interpretations, or insights, to arise or happen, naturally. 

How do you heal?

The discordant framing of emotions, yourself, the world and reality centers around a nonexistent separate self. There’s already nothing wrong, and no one in need of healing. Any one experiencing the same misinterpretations would be experiencing the same discord & panic attacks. The bottom line is there are discordant interpretations, and there are aligned interpretations, and there is absolute freedom, happiness, peace - Being… without interpretation(s). The interpretation that there is someone to heal, is a belief loop, which keeps the discord going. 

I've had panic attacks for something like thirteen years. I have tried accepting them for something like six years. I feel like i have tried everything, but i still get lost in panic, i still fear panic. I've tried the floating method, yoga, meditation, acceptance, feeling the fear and doing it anyway etc etc etc. I'm left with a desperate feeling. How do i accept??? How do i feel my feelings?? Because clearly i'm not doing it right.

I've been severely agoraphobic at times. I'm so tired of being afraid all the time. I sometimes feel so hopeless because i just want to feel safe and be able to live my life but i'm so afraid of everything. 

Accepting discordant interpretations doesn’t work, because what is discordant isn’t some thing which could be accepted. Changing interpretations such that they resonate works, because what’s wanted is to feel better, not to be right. 

Alignment of interpretations works, because the discord is of misinterpretations. Namely about being a separate finite self. It’s the interpretations which are exhausting (‘to the body’), not ‘how it is’ / ‘how the world is’ / or ‘how you are’ / and ‘this just has to be accepted’.

The larger the ‘chunk of time’ of discordant interpretations, the more discord is felt. The more truth of presence allowed, the less discord felt. You are not a separate self in time, you are right-now-only appearing to yourself as if you are. 

Acknowledging jealousy as guidance for only-presently-appearing-thoughts, rather than internalizing via thoughts about separation / beliefs about a separate self, or projecting fear, despair, grief & powerlessness felt as ‘how the world is’ is very key. 

Likewise, hate is an emotion, and emotion is how thoughts feel. The thought “I hate” is arguably the most discordant thought / interpretation there is. Acknowledging, as it were, “when I experience this thought, the thought is met with the guidance of the emotion hate - that’s how that thought feels - to Me”, is alignment. What’s most wanted is alignment (of thought with feeling). Not alignment of a separate self with a source - alignment of each thought with feeling presently.

Note specifically when you are feeling the emotion blame, that it is how the present thought feels to you, without internalizing as “I’m blaming”, or projecting as “it’s his, her or their fault”, or “it’s how the world is” . Think and or say / express these thoughts to express blame to empty, but notice the guidance is felt as you do. Don’t believe the thought story which is really for the sake of expressing and emptying of the discord. In that light, express the emotion and blame away. Empty both barrels. Light everyone, everything and every situation from the day you were allegedly born until this very moment on fire with blame. Burn the entire universe down. Let it out. The ‘story’ will cease / no longer arise. Likely not instantly. Self-love, self-patience, self-sooth. Ground in the present moment (Being). 

Confidence, clarity, self-assurance and empowerment are very wanted, and are indicative of self-discovery, which happens naturally as the unfettering or acknowledgment that emotions are how thoughts presently feel occurs. Put inversely, as thoughts about a separate self in time, with a past, are acknowledged as presently experienced thoughts which are discordant because the thoughts are not true, align naturally happens. The thoughts feel off because there just is no self with a past. The magic of reality, of Being, is that thoughts appear presently only, with such a beauty and richness, as to make experience seem so real. 

Natural creativity, clarity, potential, empathy, compassion and appreciation are also very much wanted, and are aspects of Being which are unfettered in the same way, by the acknowledgment of how blame feels, as guidance for judgmental thoughts. 

Acknowledging discouragement when felt, as an emotion and not as “I’m discouraged”, illuminates alignment of thought with feeling and fuels determination and resilience in the manifestation of goals, leading to achievement & success, dispelling defeatism.

Focus, assertiveness, clarity, patience, kindness and improved communication are unfettered by expressing (vs not acknowledging & suppressing, internalizing or projecting) anger. 

The expression of jealousy prompts self-reflection, unfettering self-assurance and naturally occurring appreciation, which could be said to be the opposite of panic attacks. Panic attacks are like a build up of discord. Like the body can’t take any more discordant interpretations and has to stop the show to empty. 

Post expressing the emotions already mentioned, true, sincere, heartfelt forgiveness unfetters connection, unity, harmony and true peace & freedom.

Daily meditation, as well as an aligned diet & exercise are fundemental and make all of what’s said here incredibly easier. 

16 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah, I get that.  I used to have them too, very frequently.  Actually using the supplement Melissa, which is a type of lemon balm, helped break the cycle of it for me.  It was crazy, nothing worked besides that. 

Interesting, why do you think that is? 

15 hours ago, Mandy said:

So what do the triggers seem to be, or is it random?  Have you journaled about everything that leads up to it for clues as to what's going on? 

I've had one event in my life that I'd definitely call a panic attack and when I journaled about it the synchronicity was astounding and the message there was really clear. 

Thank you for the response 🙏 It's about moments when i feel like i'm stuck without an escape with no control of the situation. I'll be on public transportation and have the thought "i need to get out right now" but can't because i'm not in charge of the bus or train or whatever and that's when i start to panic. Or actually i start to panic already before that, as i'm getting on the bus and have the thought "i might panic while on this bus and won't be able to get out, won't be able to handle it". 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Hate & blame are emotions, guidance for thoughts. There is no one at fault to blame or hate, and there is no one blaming or hating, nor which blames or hates. You are (very literally) the creator of your reality. Disempowering thoughts / interpretations to the contrary feel discordant. 

Why do you bring up hate and blame here? What's the connection?

Thank you for the thought out response, i appreciate it. I have to read it a few times to get a grasp if what's being said here 😂

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I don't know, I'd never heard of it and someone recommended it to me and gave me some and it worked.

Do you still use it? How do you use it? Do you think it's more of a placebo or do you think it's something about the substance?

8 minutes ago, grace said:

Why do you bring up hate and blame here? What's the connection?

Panic attacks. 

The impulse to escape or run (referred to as panic, panic attacks, mind attacks), is a bodily or nervous system if you will, response as an attempt to get away from discord, of / from judgmental thoughts, which are met with the guidance of hate and blame. It can seem like there is something or someone to run from in a way, and receiving the guidance clarifies the actuality. Appreciation, gratitude, and any and all manors of loving as well. A key distinction is there is no separate self, no one at fault for discordant thoughts. It’s very literally innocence. What appears to forget (the true nature), forgets by appearing (as experience). 

31 minutes ago, grace said:

Do you still use it? How do you use it? Do you think it's more of a placebo or do you think it's something about the substance?

I don't any more but I took it daily for maybe 6 months or so.  I took it in capsule form a few times a day.  I don't think it was placebo because I tried many holistic remedies before that which didn't help at all.