What to do?

Isagi Yoichi

On 2/28/2024 at 7:27 PM, Isagi Yoichi said:

After writing all i want on my dreamboard i feel like something is missing like is that all there is to life?

“Something’s missing” isn’t how you feel, it’s a thought, and how the thought feels. 

How’s it feel, great, or not great? 

Focus accordingly. 🙂

On 2/28/2024 at 7:27 PM, Isagi Yoichi said:

I feel like I want to do something with passion and joy everyday like i dont want all my desires dull and empty i am thinking that waking physical is a deadend and astral projection and lucid dreaming is the only real stuff.

“I want to do something” isn’t how you feel, it’s a thought, and there is how the thought feels. 

How’s it feel, great, or not great? 

Focus accordingly.

Intrinsic joy & the emotion passion is expected to be felt, while focusing on unwanted…without alignment…? 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah bec when i say to someone German they dont view it as an offence i do it on chess.com all the time indians really feel offended bec they're indians lmfao

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Yeah bec when i say to someone German they dont view it as an offence i do it on chess.com all the time indians really feel offended bec they're indians lmfao

So, all of them?  What is it when you make a generalization of an entire race? There's a term for that.

Edited by Jonas Long

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

So, all of them?  What is it when you make a generalization of an entire race? There's a term for that

Try it if you dont believe me here is a clear evidence on the forum and on chess.com 85% of the time they view it as an offence 

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Jonas Long

try to say to a japanese man: hey thats not whats said japanese is it an offence lol they will not view it as an offence only indians 

Huh?

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

i think people who think like that are shameful about their nationality 

That's your thought.  Do you believe all your thoughts, or have you found them to to generally be correct throughout your life? 

25 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

That's your thought.  Do you believe all your thoughts, or have you found them to to generally be correct throughout your life? 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

blatant racism

Isnt this a thought too lol

42 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Huh?

3 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Maybe cause you make generalizations about "them".  

did I? 

3 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Maybe cause you make generalizations about "them".  

when I say Indian I don't generalize? i only said indian its very clear lol your reason is not related its just an assumption 

52 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I'm having trouble making sense of your broken English tbh.

I only said "Indian". people are free to assume anything they want, they will be offended and accuse you of racism bec you said a fact lol that's not my problem lol

@Someone here why what i said is racist indian ?