What to do?

Isagi Yoichi

After writing all i want on my dreamboard i feel like something is missing like is that all there is to life?

I feel like I want to do something with passion and joy everyday like i dont want all my desires dull and empty i am thinking that waking physical is a deadend and astral projection and lucid dreaming is the only real stuff.

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

11 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

After writing all i want on my dreamboard i feel like something is missing like is that all there is to life?

What’s life?

11 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I feel like I want to do something with passion and joy everyday like i dont want all my desires dull and empty i am thinking that waking physical is a deadend and astral projection and lucid dreaming is the only real stuff.

What’s This? 

41 minutes ago, Phil said:

What’s life?

Idk, i mean is that all thats to do ?

32 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Just write down passion and joy every morning then. 

Okay

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

If you look a bit deeper, is not astral projection and lucid dreaming a dead end too?

No

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

With respect to lucid dreaming, honesty, integrity & transparency - what is the direct experience of sleep like?

there isn't a direct exp of sleep.

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

Why about the actual manifestation of what’s written on the dreamboard? 

What’s doing?

Who or what is doing?

what about it I idk how they manifest actually and I don't care if they did it's not so exciting and novel 

28 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

there isn't a direct exp of sleep.

What’s life?

28 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

what about it I idk how they manifest actually and I don't care if they did it's not so exciting and novel 

The dreamboard is for writing what’s wanted on. Is not so exciting and novel wanted?

What’s doing?

Who or what is doing… the doing?

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

How so?

you can do whatever you want there, inner intention doesn't not exist like in the physical waking reality while in dreams everything is done by the outer intention which means everything your soul wants to do you can do it in dreams without any resistance

32 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

you can do whatever you want there, inner intention doesn't not exist like in the physical waking reality while in dreams everything is done by the outer intention which means everything your soul wants to do you can do it in dreams without any resistance

Okay.

Try to imagine/visualuze that this would be the case already, always, forever. That you could write whatever you want on the dreamboard and it would come true.

Imagine doing that and getting everything you want.

Ever done that before? Ever dared to imagine getting EVERYTHING you want, exactly how you want it?

Try it and see if any interesting emotions come up.

There must be an effortless way.

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Okay.

Try to imagine/visualuze that this would be the case already, always, forever. That you could write whatever you want on the dreamboard and it would come true.

Imagine doing that and getting everything you want.

Ever done that before? Ever dared to imagine getting EVERYTHING you want, exactly how you want it?

Try it and see if any interesting emotions come up.

And have you done that sir ? 

How is it going so far ?