You have to recognize what enlightenment is. After that life becomes heaven. Thank you @Phil thank you brother. Life is too short, too short. Just be happy, smell the roses, feel the wind, Love whatever happens, help people, appreciate what you have , feel light like a selfless prophet. That's how I feel right now. This all stuff comes to you with enlightenment. This is the real religion. 

Much love!!!

I love you!!!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, James123 said:

You have to recognize what enlightenment is. After that life becomes heaven. Thank you @Phil thank you brother. Life is too short, too short. Just be happy, smell the roses, feel the wind, Love whatever happens, help people, appreciate what you have , feel light like a selfless prophet. That's how I feel right now. This all stuff comes to you with enlightenment. This is the real religion. 

Much love!!!

I love you!!!

What advice would you give as to how to recognize enlightenment?

There must be an effortless way.

6 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

What advice would you give as to how to recognize enlightenment?

I lived in darkness and silence for 3 months, and before that I used 10 gr dried shrooms with lemon take ( I don't recommend to anyone). But staying in darkness and silence is the key. 

44 minutes ago, Ceejay said:

What is a "lemon take"?

Lemon Tek I think. Smashing the dried shrooms into tiny bits and mixing them into a glass of fresh lemon juice. Then you wait some time and drink it.

The acidity of the lemon breaks down the active molecules, which would otherwise happen in the stomach acids if the shrooms were eaten raw. By doing with lemon first, the effects of the shrooms appear more swiftly, are a bit more intense and wear off faster.

There must be an effortless way.

15 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Lemon Tek I think. Smashing the dried shrooms into tiny bits and mixing them into a glass of fresh lemon juice. Then you wait some time and drink it.

The acidity of the lemon breaks down the active molecules, which would otherwise happen in the stomach acids if the shrooms were eaten raw. By doing with lemon first, the effects of the shrooms appear more swiftly, are a bit more intense and wear off faster.

I actually eat the shrooms and drink fresh lemon juice. Sorry, English is my second language.