Fear of Other Men / Androphobia

For some reason I have experienced the fear of other men for many years. Anytime im in a room with men I always anticipate that someone will make fun of me or try to hurt me. When I was younger in school guys would mess with me and I would freeze up and not know what to say back to them. It makes it really hard now with my girlfriend, I feel like a coward sometimes. 

For years I have avoided going to places or certain jobs for the fear of having to work with other men and being hurt/made fun of. 

Im deciding to face this now. Any thoughts? 

♾️

Have you heard the Abraham Hicks recording about the woman scared to drive over the bridge? I'd link it but can't find it, sorry. You receive thoughts based on what receiving mode you're in, based on the emotion. Insecurity attracts thoughts of insecurity. 

Youtube Channel  

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Have you heard the Abraham Hicks recording about the woman scared to drive over the bridge? I'd link it but can't find it, sorry. You receive thoughts based on what receiving mode you're in. the emotion. Insecurity attracts thoughts of insecurity. 

The emotion fear is how the interpretation feels.

Interpretation is presently appearing. 

Emotion is presently felt. 

The separate self of thoughts is never present.

Always in a past or future. 

How can what’s in a past or future face the present?

How can what isn’t present be throwing up conditioning? 

Jealousy is like a half step for the win, a slight relief. 

Wanting to be like yourself resonates more than isolating a fictitious self. 

From inward discord or internalizing, to outward expression & possibilities. 

Hatred’s next. 

On 2/7/2024 at 11:37 AM, Orb said:

For some reason I have experienced the fear of other men for many years. Anytime im in a room with men I always anticipate that someone will make fun of me or try to hurt me. When I was younger in school guys would mess with me and I would freeze up and not know what to say back to them. It makes it really hard now with my girlfriend, I feel like a coward sometimes. 

For years I have avoided going to places or certain jobs for the fear of having to work with other men and being hurt/made fun of. 

Im deciding to face this now. Any thoughts? 

Just my 2 cents but usually when men make fun of other men, it’s done to humorously. And it’s done to bond.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:11 AM, Mandy said:

Have you heard the Abraham Hicks recording about the woman scared to drive over the bridge? I'd link it but can't find it, sorry. You receive thoughts based on what receiving mode you're in, based on the emotion. Insecurity attracts thoughts of insecurity. 

I ended up setting up a time to grab a coffee and hangout with a person that I was jealous of and feeling insecure around and immediately a lot of suffering fell away 🙂

♾️

On 2/9/2024 at 8:49 AM, Phil said:

The emotion fear is how the interpretation feels.

Interpretation is presently appearing. 

Emotion is presently felt. 

The separate self of thoughts is never present.

Always in a past or future. 

How can what’s in a past or future face the present?

How can what isn’t present be throwing up conditioning? 

Jealousy is like a half step for the win, a slight relief. 

Wanting to be like yourself resonates more than isolating a fictitious self. 

From inward discord or internalizing, to outward expression & possibilities. 

Hatred’s next. 

Hm, I'm not experiencing hatred right now, but it feels good when jealousy turns into inspiration and just surrendering to the truth that someone has what you want. 

♾️

On some level 2 densely Masculines are like 2 coiled snakes looking at each other.   This is kind of systems thinking thing to notice.  Look at how Masculines fight in the wild.  The Masculine needs to have some integration of the Feminine or at least some support or He's on His own.  That's why it's Yin and Yang.  If the Masculine doesn't have that dot or dab of Yin, He will fail.  If the Feminine doesn't have enough Masculine She'll have a problem there too.  There won't be anything provided.  People will die of famine.  The unsolved problem of Civilization is to get people to use their strengths to work together instead of repeating the same systemic mistakes we all know.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor