How to deal with a negative emotion(s)?

Blessed2

First acknowledge judgement. (“Negative”). 

Then acknowledge the dualistic belief the judgement is based on. (Negative & positive). 

Then acknowledge the misidentification the belief & judgement is based on. (I am separate of negative & positive, as the knower that there is, negative and positive).

Then acknowledge the truth; the one which knows there is negative & has to deal with, are thoughts you’re aware of, and are not about or defining of you. 

Then acknowledge whatever emotion is experienced, without judgement, as guidance for thoughts. 

Then don’t step in the same hole, by effortlessly being aware of the discord of beliefs. 

Then blow the doors of this so called life. 

Negative emotions can be a fuel. You have to understand the cause of the negative emotion and also analyze the impact of the negative emotion.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 2/6/2024 at 6:16 PM, Blessed2 said:

First you notice that you are experiencing a negative emotion.

What's the second step?

Third?

I mean actual steps. Like what to do?

Just completely feel the emotion. Close your eyes. Look at your thoughts/emotions till they disappear. Moreover, if you go more deeper after disappearing maybe enlightenment can happen. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."