Job application video & interview

@noomii Sometimes the best answer to stress is more stress. When you're busy you just do what needs to be done without overthinking it. That's how busy-ness gets abused sometimes, because it calls you best from you and doesn't leave much time for reflection. There's something to be said about having a lot of plates spinning and needing the focus to keep the plates spinning being easier than absentmindedly carrying a single plate and dropping it from not paying attention. 😂 

Youtube Channel  

On 3/1/2024 at 11:47 PM, Mandy said:

@noomii Sometimes the best answer to stress is more stress. When you're busy you just do what needs to be done without overthinking it. That's how busy-ness gets abused sometimes, because it calls you best from you and doesn't leave much time for reflection. There's something to be said about having a lot of plates spinning and needing the focus to keep the plates spinning being easier than absentmindedly carrying a single plate and dropping it from not paying attention. 😂 

I don't resonate with how more stress is the answer. That's how I get things done when I believe I have to do something and that I have a time limit, but it feels horrible.

I think I manage working full time, if I relax and let go of thoughts.

I'm more productive when I work for someone else because there's not much room for rumination and it's clear what I'm going to do.