What defines western values and ethos? I expect western people to answer. And it's just a conversation not a fight. So please don't take it like an attack. Thanks. I want an open conversation on what is implied and meant by Western Values in general. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

"Western Values" is a term created in recent times. There was no unified "western values" during the world wars for example. The was no "The West" during the second world war for example. What's now regarded as part of "West"fought other part of "West" at that time.

It's is a term created later, and I'd say it's far-right propaganda. It's created to make it seem like there is a unified "West" (white people) who created and agreed upon "higher ethics", and that it ranges back to ancient greece and Rome to make it seem like they are somehow meaningfully connected to modern europe and white people.

It's a bunch of racist nonsense.

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 but there will at least be some generally agreed upon values. No society can function without a framework. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Even within a town of 1000 people in one specific area of the US there are SO many wide variety of values, fleetingly being thrown out and picked up at every moment. 

From what I've gathered (as a generalization), the West is generally thought of as being more materialistic, more safety oriented, and more individualistic than Eastern society, does that ring true from your experiences? @Reena 

Youtube Channel