I was just contemplating about it and I started to laugh my ass off at how ridiculous the ego is.

The ego is constant fight against reality. 

I realize all my spiritual practice is a way to try to align myself with reality for some moments, to bring the mind and body to a place of embracing and being in armony with reality, which is how it should be all the time. 

But outside of that, is all a constant fight. A constant delusion. Thought after thought, the ego trying to feel real, special. Me, me, me. I, I, I. Constant friction, constant entanglement in mind hallucinations.

Little Being, Little Reality, Little Harmony. How ridiculous! How come we have to meditate every single day to be truly at peace and at ease for some minutes??' And the rest of the time is just mud with thoughts? Is the ego insane? When this guy is going to break?? 😂

I´m having the time of my life watching this imaginary guy thinking is real and special. 

If it wasn´t for the fact that a life is wasted on thoughts and mind hallucinations... Is definetely hilarious. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

20 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Little Being, Little Reality, Little Harmony. How ridiculous! How come we have to meditate every single day to be truly at peace and at ease for some minutes??' And the rest of the time is just mud with thoughts? Is the ego insane? When this guy is going to break?? 😂

LoL. It is literally so little, like nothing 🤣🤣🤣

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I don't understand how people can spend so much time communicating online about spiritual enlightenment and refuse to call themselves or others spiritually enlightened.  It's like you're dangling the carrot in front of your face but can't ever eat it.  Why would you do that or let someone else do that to you?  If spiritual enlightenment is a real concept, then it must apply in some sense to people.  We can argue over degree of application, but that's a separate issue.  It's gamesmanship.  Of course there are spiritually enlightened people, lots of them.  It's like duh!  Trying to hide this ball out of fear that it's a nod to the ego I think has drawbacks because now you won't let anyone have it.  Is that better?  I don't think so.  All your actions show you think you're spiritually enlightened, but you virtue signal by not saying that and cutting down anyone else who dares say it.  That's BS.  There are a relatively small percentage of people that are spiritually enlightened.

Everything is enlightenment. Even your chair in the room is enlightenment. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 1/13/2024 at 8:53 AM, Phil said:

Everything & chairs too. 

Of course. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 1/13/2024 at 1:42 AM, James123 said:

LoL. It is literally so little, like nothing 🤣🤣🤣

@James123 🤣🤣You are going to kill me 🤣

On 1/13/2024 at 2:43 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't understand how people can spend so much time communicating online about spiritual enlightenment and refuse to call themselves or others spiritually enlightened.  It's like you're dangling the carrot in front of your face but can't ever eat it.  Why would you do that or let someone else do that to you?  If spiritual enlightenment is a real concept, then it must apply in some sense to people.  We can argue over degree of application, but that's a separate issue.  It's gamesmanship.  Of course there are spiritually enlightened people, lots of them.  It's like duh!  Trying to hide this ball out of fear that it's a nod to the ego I think has drawbacks because now you won't let anyone have it.  Is that better?  I don't think so.  All your actions show you think you're spiritually enlightened, but you virtue signal by not saying that and cutting down anyone else who dares say it.  That's BS.  There are a relatively small percentage of people that are spiritually enlightened.

I´m not sure what do you mean @Joseph Maynor

On 1/13/2024 at 3:26 AM, Phil said:

Time & selves are thoughts. 

Absolutely. @Phil

On 1/13/2024 at 3:48 AM, Reena said:

Everything is enlightenment. Even your chair in the room is enlightenment. 

Yes @Reena 😂