What Is Wisdom?

Phil

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Wide open. 

What is wisdom?

Where does it come from?

Does wisdom have a cause, a source?

Understanding the evolving process exactly as evolving in it, one at a time.

Experiencing living never staying same results accumulated since conceived. in changing shaped formed as a reproduction keeping life evolving forward as generations change lifetimes present adapting in series parallel time occupying space as directly alive now.

Rhetorical question, which type of "cause" are you discussing?  Intellectual purpose serving outcomes planned for tomorrow only arriving the rotation they happen or natural requirements to stay alive as a sole replacement part of an ancestral lineage living currently here part of the entire population of this species regardless which ancestral lineage one is in. 

Just now, solereproduction said:

Understanding the evolving process exactly as evolving in it, one at a time.

Experiencing living never staying same results accumulated since conceived. in changing shaped formed as a reproduction keeping life evolving forward as generations change lifetimes present adapting in series parallel time occupying space as directly alive now.

Rhetorical question, which type of "cause" are you discussing?  Intellectual purpose serving outcomes planned for tomorrow only arriving the rotation they happen or natural requirements to stay alive as a sole replacement part of an ancestral lineage living currently here part of the entire population of this species regardless which ancestral lineage one is in. 

Not this.

♾️

Wisdom is what liberates you from suffering. 

It can't be this or it can't be that. It's not a standard grail. It's not a book or an ancient letter. 

It's just what liberates you from suffering right now. That's your wisdom. 

Wisdom is spirituality. Your wisdom is not the same as mine. My wisdom is not the same as yours. 

There is some half truth in your wisdom. There is some half truth in my wisdom. 

There is truth in both. I can't see your wisdom. And you can't see mine. 

- Reena

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.