White people (white family that adopted me)

Reena

They saw me as a tribal girl with no family. They were more than willing to help me out.. This was the final leg of my journey. All of my dreams leading to this white family that adopted me. I learned a bunch of stuff with them.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Mandy @Phil this guy is constantly commenting stuff in my journal that I'm not okay with. It's none of his business what I do with my life. At this point it's harassment. I do not appreciate his behavior. I don't want to talk to him. He is finding ways to say mean things to me. I have avoided him on the forum but he is using my journal as ammunition. I want to communicate with people I can find peace with. I don't want to be dealing with such crap. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

10 minutes ago, Reena said:

They saw me as a tribal girl with no family. They were more than willing to help me out.. This was the final leg of my journey. All of my dreams leading to this white family that adopted me. I learned a bunch of stuff with them.

They were loving. They were caring and supportive. They had known my family history. 

Those were beautiful wonderful people. They were all smiles. They found me uniquely gifted. I felt rested and nourished among them. 

They held me close 

My mom is right now living with the white family that adopted me years ago. She went there to thank them for having cared for me when she was very ill and couldn't take care of me. 

And they were smart and cute and they taught me a lot of things. 

I don't know why I would feel paranoid right now. 

I'm happy in my own world. 

I feel like the white family that adopted me gave me a new life. 

I feel like the white family that adopted me cared deeply about me. They did not wish to abandon me. I had found solace in them.

I'm so fed up. I received warning points for fighting back against something I consider abusive. 

I thought I was safe journaling here. 

How is it safe when I say I don't want the comments and I don't appreciate the tone of the commenting and they still keep commenting? 

I don't even know what's the point of this guideline when nobody can follow it. People say mean things in the journal and nothing gets done about it. Same old thing. 

89wplx.jpg

I have specifically stated on multiple times that I like to be not bothered. 

Then they come and comment and impose their solutions or thoughts on me especially when I'm in my vulnerable state and I'm simply looking to express how I feel about my day to day life. I never solicited anyone to lecture on what I should be doing about myself. The journal is meant for my personal expression and outlet and it helps me heal my ptsd, even my psychiatrist encouraged me to do it. 

Doing it publicly feels even better because that way  I feel heard, as though someone is listening to my expression and that feels like pacifying and healing to the wound I carry inside. 

I feel like I'm talking to the world through my journal and it feels reassuring. 

I don't know why someone would interrupt and disrupt my healing by telling me things that I never asked for. 

You have an opinion on me.. Fine. But you can also choose to keep those opinions to yourself instead of deliberately coming to my journal and letting me know what you think of me or my life. I mean I did not ask for it. 

I'm not even talking to any particular person on here when I journal. 

I'm just speaking to the general public and the world at large because that makes me feel better that I can be heard or felt or not abandoned. 

I never asked for any solution or sympathy. I'm simply expressing. And if you are bored by it, simply don't read it. 

Edited by Reena

Good things will come Reena. Good things will come.. 

But only if you wait.....thats what that family told me.